OFFICIAL Dexter Final Season 8 ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
 63
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 42
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '09        #501
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
 Ricky Towel said:

[pic - click to view]


Yooo I could not believe this sh*t right here! Are they trying to go for stupidest serial k!ller award with this sh*t
 4 years ago '08        #502
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12452 12452
And to think this show used to be so great

Even last season was 10 x better then this sh*t
 4 years ago '11        #503
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 427 427
 TH35 said:
it kind of was considering she said she did cover up her other son's murder for her older son... i know people didn't just think she'd turn her son in did they? of course she'd want to re-unite w/ him
Of course at that point it was. But before Vogel said that it was not.
 4 years ago '05        #504
mattdogg444 
space
avatar space
space
$14,496 | Props total: 717 717
this season is fu*king terrible...

dexter suddenly became so stupid he didn't realize vogel was in on her son being the brain surgeon after zack Hamilton died and she was supposed to give him a ride home....
 4 years ago '07        #505
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
 mattdogg444 said:
this season is fu*king terrible...

dexter suddenly became so stupid he didn't realize vogel was in on her son being the brain surgeon after zack Hamilton died and she was supposed to give him a ride home....

[spoiler - click to view]

 Liquid-Science said:
So the fake ryan gosling lookin dude is Vogel's son and he gonna rat on Dexter like a G and Dexter gonna have to go on the run
even in the most severe instances where snitching is the last possible resort to save you and/or your loved ones, snitching isn't and will not ever be deemed as G ..telling on someone, no matter what your reasoning for doing so, has never been seen as a g act..you can't really be that stupid can you ..hopefully you're trolling or that was a typo


Last edited by Deniro732; 08-28-2013 at 02:54 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #506
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
 Eagles All Day said:


So mothafu*kas cant have opinions anymore? fu*k outta here with this diarrhea of a post....acting like you a part of the show in some way....let people feel how they feel....show has been a.ss this season
.no need to comment on something that's common sense that you seem to lack on picking up on
 4 years ago '05        #507
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
 mattdogg444 said:
this season is fu*king terrible...

dexter suddenly became so stupid he didn't realize vogel was in on her son being the brain surgeon after zack Hamilton died and she was supposed to give him a ride home....
this show has become beyond disgraceful

boring as sh*t
 4 years ago '10        #508
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
props to all of you for watching this bullsh*t. I stopped watching after the first episode of this season
 4 years ago '08        #509
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Lmao the writers for the show gave up after season 4.
 08-28-2013, 07:21 AM         #510
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theblast22 said:
props to all of you for watching this bullsh*t. I stopped watching after the first episode of this season
Sheeeeeit, Im just watching for the end at this point. I been watching this sh*t since season 1.
Might as well stick around for last few episodes.
 4 years ago '04        #511
kontrast 
space
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 155 155
It's amazing how much this show fell off. This entire episode was so stupid. Somehow Dexter is finding random pieces of blood under desks to pinpoint Oliver, then he's stalking him in broad daylight right next to the diner, doesn't realize that Vogel's playing him.
 4 years ago '11        #512
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 kontrast said:
It's amazing how much this show fell off. This entire episode was so stupid. Somehow Dexter is finding random pieces of blood under desks to pinpoint Oliver, then he's stalking him in broad daylight right next to the diner, doesn't realize that Vogel's playing him.
The kid ripped his k!ller's hair out, and with a bloody hand put it under there for Dexter to find because he knows Dexter is a forensic guru...how you miss that
 4 years ago '11        #513
keen77 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
easily the sh*ttiest tv I've ever watched; commercials are better tv
 4 years ago '04        #514
kontrast 
space
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 155 155
 wjcorner said:
The kid ripped his k!ller's hair out, and with a bloody hand put it under there for Dexter to find because he knows Dexter is a forensic guru...how you miss that
Does that sound believable to you that an 18 year old kid would do all that moments before his death? And dexter just HAPPENED to look under the table for no reason whatsoever? The show is wasting too much time on sh*t that doesn't matter.
 4 years ago '05        #515
jgunna 
space
avatar space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 74 74
Mayne if they stopped this show after trinity's season or maybe go all out the following season then call it quits the show would have classic status....but lets be real what the fu*k has happened after rita died? a bunch of bullsh*t....lack luster characters that they dont know what to do with....apart from deb figuring out about dex which was bound to happen if they were going to have 8 seasons. ppl in here pissed that ppl not feeling the show no more must be in denial..... if u really feel like the show didnt fall off the last 3 seasons your crazy....I still enjoy the show from time to time but the sh*t fell off bad.

Let me ask one question for the die hard dexter fans from day one like myself.
With only 3 episodes left in the series are you satisfied with how its wrapping up?
Not saying it wont end with a bang or have and epic final episode or anything but are you satisfied with where the writers have taken things in this final season???
 4 years ago '04        #516
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,889 | Props total: 2001 2001
 jgunna said:
Mayne if they stopped this show after trinity's season or maybe go all out the following season then call it quits the show would have classic status....but lets be real what the fu*k has happened after rita died? a bunch of bullsh*t....lack luster characters that they dont know what to do with....apart from deb figuring out about dex which was bound to happen if they were going to have 8 seasons. ppl in here pissed that ppl not feeling the show no more must be in denial..... if u really feel like the show didnt fall off the last 3 seasons your crazy....I still enjoy the show from time to time but the sh*t fell off bad.

Let me ask one question for the die hard dexter fans from day one like myself.
With only 3 episodes left in the series are you satisfied with how its wrapping up?
Not saying it wont end with a bang or have and epic final episode or anything but are you satisfied with where the writers have taken things in this final season???
I think 100% of the people in here would tell you that Dexter has fallen off but what a majority of us are complaining about are the fu*ktards that come in here to just hate. Not even logical hate. Just moronic hate. Type of hate that makes me question if they even watch the show anymore.

Plus, I think most of us are tired of people coming in here talking about Breaking Bad like A. it's the greatest show of all time (it's good, but seriously no one cared about it until last year) and B. people can't watch more than one show.

Again, I don't think anyone wants to argue this show still rocks but the bullsh*t in this thread (and partly this section) is out of control nowadays.
 4 years ago '05        #517
mattdogg444 
space
avatar space
space
$14,496 | Props total: 717 717
 Deniro732 said:

[spoiler - click to view]

even in the most severe instances where snitching is the last possible resort to save you and/or your loved ones, snitching isn't and will not ever be deemed as G ..telling on someone, no matter what your reasoning for doing so, has never been seen as a g act..you can't really be that stupid can you ..hopefully you're trolling or that was a typo




youre an idiot
 4 years ago '05        #518
jgunna 
space
avatar space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 74 74
 lilsnatch770 said:
I think 100% of the people in here would tell you that Dexter has fallen off but what a majority of us are complaining about are the fu*ktards that come in here to just hate. Not even logical hate. Just moronic hate. Type of hate that makes me question if they even watch the show anymore.

Plus, I think most of us are tired of people coming in here talking about Breaking Bad like A. it's the greatest show of all time (it's good, but seriously no one cared about it until last year) and B. people can't watch more than one show.

Again, I don't think anyone wants to argue this show still rocks but the bullsh*t in this thread (and partly this section) is out of control nowadays.
Funny u bring that up cause im one of those breaking bad fans but 1) i keep my breaking bad talk over there and keep my dex talk here. 2) i know the exact hate ur talking, i can agree with someone who like me is highly disappointed with the show lately and come in here to vent some frustration but yea you have those guys who just want to say Breaking bad is better and back it up with " i aint watched dexter since season 5" they can get the fu*k out with that sh*t....its not a competition ..









Breaking bad is better tho but ill save that argument for a different thread.
Amma be rocking with Dex till the end tho
 4 years ago '06        #519
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2277 2277
So far this season does not feel like a true series finale. There needs to be way more at stake at this point and we should be having a feeling that it's all coming to an end for Dex with the walls closing in on him but that does not seem to be the case at all. I still find this season entertaining but it's very underwhelming for a series finale.
 4 years ago '11        #520
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,323 | Props total: 8451 8451
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Sheeeeeit, Im just watching for the end at this point. I been watching this sh*t since season 1.
Might as well stick around for last few episodes.

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
117 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy