OFFICIAL Dexter Final Season 8 ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #401
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 427 427
Forgot to add this trailer. Its from months ago. I've never seen it till yesterday. Looks very interesting.

[video - click to view]

^This trailer makes this season look so good but look how its turning out.
 4 years ago '04        #402
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2005 2005
Can someone just hire Michael C. Hall for a BETTER show so I can enjoy his acting again in the future. Preferably one where he is the "villain".
 4 years ago '10        #403
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,355 | Props total: 587 587
 xo xo xo said:
Sorry about that. Not to give people false hope but these are spoilers that I have read on various websites. The ones I have read so far have come true.

1) Olvier Saxon is the real brain surgeon and Vogels family member. Some say he's her son.
2) Jaime is pregnant with Quinn's child.
3) Towards the end of episode 10 or beginning of episode 11 Oliver k!lls Vogel by slicing her throat. Here is where Dexter finds out that Oliver is related to Vogel.
4) Hurricane Laura (that is Dexter's biological mothers name) hits towards the last two episode. I just read that it washes all the bodies from the sea. This sounds obvious and dumb so.
5) Zach is k!lled. Some say by Dexters hand because he thinks Zach k!lled Cassie and others say Oliver k!lls him.
6) Dexter helps Hannah escape then decides to join her.

There are two endings flooding around. Here is ending one:

[spoiler - click to view]

^Tell me this one doesn't sound fake??? I don't think Showtime even has the balls to

Here is ending number two:

Dex, Hannah & Harrison go to the airport presumably to leave for South America, but Dex becomes convinced that security is too tight and Hannah will not be able to get through (maybe?) so he phones in a bomb threat to clear the airport and the three of them leave and head to a bus station maybe... Upon arrival at the bus station, It's possible that Dex learns that Deb is in the hospital and he leaves to go help her... Later in the episode Dex is seen carrying Deb from a stretcher down to his boat w/ Deb covered by a sheet.

Deb is not at a hospital. She is at Saxon's mental hospital. He's got her. This helps play in with mirroring season one. Dex rushes there and finds he is too late. Sax k!lled her. Harry re-appears after the argument in the previous episode. Tells Dex it his fault, should have k!lled Sax. Dex looks at his phone and sees several missed calls from Deb. He destroys his phone by hurling it at a wall. Dex decides he is going after Saxon and doing what he should have done all along. Hannah pleads with him to let it go, that Elway is closing in and they have to get out of Miami NOW before Laura makes shore. Dex has already made up his mind though. Sax has Debs phone, knows police will track it."

Deb really does die in the finale. The last spoken line in the finale is something about legacy, which is followed by nearly 5 minutes of no dialogue, then credits. The series does not end w/ Dex driving out to sea in a hurricane. After finding Deb dead, Hannah begs Dex to just leave for a number of reasons, including the impending storm and the fact that Elway & Marshal Clayton are closing in on her. The scene at the Argentina cafe is all in Dexter's head- a what it could've been moment. The finale episode is very dark, similar to the first season.

Hopefully both endings are fake because they both sound dumb.
at Oliver. Well at least it'll be a twist
 4 years ago '07        #404
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 kingjab7542 said:
at Oliver. Well at least it'll be a twist
That's so stupid if its true. These characters coming out of nowhere that no one gives a fu*k about . I do believe

4 years ago '11        #405
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
The first ending makes more sense than the 2nd one. But I want dex the gawd to live
 4 years ago '11        #407
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
^She has no brea$ts.

TH35 said:
That's so stupid if its true. These characters coming out of nowhere that no one gives a fu*k about . I do believe

Erin agrees with you especially about Mathews.

Kobane said:
The first ending makes more sense than the 2nd one. But I want dex the gawd to live
Sadly that is the one some keep confirming to be true.
 4 years ago '11        #408
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
Here is the spoilers for episode 8. She went into details about the whole episode.

Dexter and Hannah reconnect. Dexter tracks down the suddenly missing Zach with Hannah in tow. Deb is tracking Dexter. Zach is found, Deb finds Hannah, Dexter finds Deb, Hannah and Zach, and Vogel has Dexter, Hannah and Zach over for dinner.

A brief comedic bit with Niki starting her intern work at Miami Metro, Quinn consoling Jaime over Cassie, Batista consoling Jamie over Cassie, and Matthews standing in the background asking if Quinn has any leads. Elway continues his “helping Deb” crusade, but there’s a hint near the end of the episode that he’s about to get into the big game.

There’s a nice confrontation between Deb and Hannah. And there’s the previously hinted at “dinner scene” that has some nice interplay from Vogel. The episode has a “calm before the storm” vibe.

Zach Hamilton is k!lled by The Brain Surgeon. Yes, the same Zach Hamilton that we’ve spent the last few episodes getting to know, and was seemingly playing a large role in the supposed endgame of the series. And yes, the same Brain Surgeon who we thought was long gone. Factor in Quinn’s recent storyline that had him hot on the heels of Zach (and possibly Dexter in the long run) to prove his worth as Sergeant material, and the protégé story ends up as a big fat nothing.

Dexter and Hannah have a big s3x scene. Deep kisses, Dexter taking off his shirt and Hannah's, falling nekkid onto the bed, a shot of Dexter's a.ss, etc. It’s full of all the passion and slow moving camera that it requires. A tender moment, a soft mellow tone. CUT TO…

Dexter opening the door to his apartment and immediately sees Zach dead (with the back of his head removed). We’re talking mere seconds from the time we cut from the s3x scene. Dexter has virtually no emotional reaction to the bombshell that Zach has been k!lled, or that the Brain Surgeon has returned (and obviously making this more personal). Cut to Dexter quickly dumping Zach’s wrapped-up body into the ocean. He doesn’t have time for any thoughts because he’s got to see Hannah off on her journey.
 4 years ago '11        #409
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1

how come basic cable channels like USA Network put out far, far higher quality shows than this
 4 years ago '07        #410
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20003 20003
 keen77 said:

how come basic cable channels like USA Network put out far, far higher quality shows than this
Shameless>>> anything on USA
 4 years ago '11        #411
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 Ham Rove said:
Shameless>>> anything on USA
Shameless is up there, but Psych, Suits>>>>>>>> ALL
 4 years ago '07        #412
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 keen77 said:
Shameless is up there, but Psych, Suits>>>>>>>> ALL
Easily
 4 years ago '06        #413
SM 38198 heat pts38198 OP
space
space
$127,989 | Props total: 67689 67689
 xo xo xo said:
^She has no brea$ts.

Her t*ts are perfect
 4 years ago '07        #414
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1118 1118
Damn this thread is dead... yall aint watch tonight?
 4 years ago '11        #415
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
^Episode was boring except for the creepy dinner scene.

SM said:
Her t*ts are perfect
^I'm shocked you responded. Her brea$ts are still small.
 4 years ago '12        #416
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,819 | Props total: 1739 1739
Just watched the episode. Sh*t is finally getting real

Still doesnt feel like the last season to me. But as long as they have a good ending, I'll probably be straight.

Last edited by AJtheGreat; 08-18-2013 at 10:13 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #417
space
space
looks like

4 years ago '10        #418
space
space
 HeruDat said:
I thought it was

how many episodes we got left?
like three. and

4 years ago '05        #419
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
who is this oliver we speak of?
 4 years ago '12        #420
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,819 | Props total: 1739 1739
 mattdogg444 said:
who is this oliver we speak of?
Cassie's boyfriend
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago