Is there anything more pathetic than a regular talk radio caller?

most viewed right now
 132
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 98
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-14-2013, 10:23 AM         #1
9251 pageviews
22 comments


Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is there anything more pathetic than a regular talk radio caller?
 

 
I listen to Dan Patrick in the morning and he has this dope Sven from California who calls in acting like he's a member of the crew calling in shots, making mock headlines and being a a regular douche. It's excruciating.

Regular callers always try to be a part of the show and it's sad. Another reason I miss the Max Kellerman show, they didnt give callers a red carpet, state your beef and get the fu-k off the line. image

22 comments for "Is there anything more pathetic than a regular talk radio caller?"

 5 years ago '04        #2
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 741 741
Yes. For both local and national shows.
 01-14-2013, 10:29 AM         #3
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoDoods said:
Yes. For both local and national shows.
Local shows are THE WORST. Those pieces of sh*ts really try to take over the show. I loved listening to The Fan because the callers would blow my fu*king eardrums out while the hosts yelled back that was funny, but they're THE WORST.
 5 years ago '11        #4
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$42,255 | Props total: 17697 17697
I don't like that sh*t either, but when a team's season ends or a team is going thru a bad stretch it can get entertaining. Fans are so irrational, especially when their emotions are high.
 5 years ago '10        #5
kawgre12 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,168 | Props total: 7745 7745
 Dangerously said:
Local shows are THE WORST. Those pieces of sh*ts really try to take over the show. I loved listening to The Fan because the callers would blow my fu*king eardrums out while the hosts yelled back that was funny, but they're THE WORST.
You gotta love joe d from brooklyn...dude calls every host throughout the day
 01-14-2013, 10:34 AM         #6
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X_WunderKind_X said:
I don't like that sh*t either, but when a team's season ends or a team is going thru a bad stretch it can get entertaining.
Oh yeah

Especially in Baseball when teams get eliminated, people get so emotional.

But other than that, regulars come on like they have a regular segment or they're an expert. You know the hosts are making fun of em on break
 01-14-2013, 10:35 AM         #7
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kawgre12 said:
You gotta love joe d from brooklyn...dude calls every host throughout the day
I can't hate on Joe D, but homey has too much time on his hand
 5 years ago '04        #8
youngtito2004 
space
avatar space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 0 0
Here in Detroit, they are lame. One of our Sports Talk radio stations (97.1 the ticket), they usually call d!ckriding/hating whatever the host says and adds no original thoughts to the topic. Mad annoying
 5 years ago '04        #9
gutta561 
space
space
space
$909 | Props total: 91 91
Some can be major jerks but for the most part I find them to be funny and entertaining. However, the best part be when they are so confident in their predicitions eveyone calls in and clowns on the regular caller whenver it goes wrong. Down here in South Florida we have Dre from West Palm who is a NY sports team homer that n*gga calls on the radio stations in South Florida, but I like his calls because he gets the callers fired up and has funny things to say at times.
 5 years ago '05        #10
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$10,990 | Props total: 10695 10695
Whats the difference between a n*gga voicing his opinion on the radio and voicing it on an internet forum??

The allure of being nationally heard drives these callers and many of them are "mini celebrities" hence this thread being made about him.

n*ggaz get hyped everytime Boxden is mentioned on twitter by a b list rapper or producer..
 5 years ago '04        #11
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 741 741
 Dangerously said:
Local shows are THE WORST. Those pieces of sh*ts really try to take over the show. I loved listening to The Fan because the callers would blow my fu*king eardrums out while the hosts yelled back that was funny, but they're THE WORST.
yeah we gotta couple over here that will call the 2 local shows we have but they call the local coaches show. They usually ramble on and on like they drunk for about 10 minutes then they say "ill hang up and listen off the air"

Its usually fu*kas in their 60's too.
 5 years ago '07        #12
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Agreed. I listen to sports talk pretty much all day every day, the regulars are so fu*king gay
 01-14-2013, 01:27 PM         #13
Braz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jungle clones >>>
 5 years ago '10        #14
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 kawgre12 said:
You gotta love joe d from brooklyn...dude calls every host throughout the day
its true or atleast seems like it
 5 years ago '10        #15
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 30598 30598
The Brooklyn Nets
 01-14-2013, 02:22 PM         #16
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k you Tay
 01-14-2013, 02:24 PM         #17
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChickzNKickz said:
Whats the difference between a n*gga voicing his opinion on the radio and voicing it on an internet forum??

The allure of being nationally heard drives these callers and many of them are "mini celebrities" hence this thread being made about him.

n*ggaz get hyped everytime Boxden is mentioned on twitter by a b list rapper or producer..
Here comes the counterpoint

There's a difference between having your voiceheard and writing new material or going on about your living situation like you're a character on a show

n*ggas get hyped over a Boxden mention because we're proud of where the site came from to where it is now. I know I'm always happy for Ronnie, Danny and Don when BX gets a shoutout.


Last edited by Dangerously; 01-14-2013 at 02:30 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #18
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$10,990 | Props total: 10695 10695
 Dangerously said:
Here comes the counterpoint

There's a difference between having your voiceheard and writing new material or going on about your living situation like you're a character on a show

n*ggas get hyped over a Boxden mention because we're proud of where the site came from to where it is now. I know I'm always happy for Ronnie, Danny and Don when BX gets a shoutout.
My n*gga, there are so many "wannabe" characters on Boxden... If Boxden had the platform to promote it's members how radio does it's listeners the trolling and hysterics would be at an all time high....
 01-14-2013, 05:04 PM         #19
the player  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChickzNKickz said:
My n*gga, there are so many "wannabe" characters on Boxden... If Boxden had the platform to promote it's members how radio does it's listeners the trolling and hysterics would be at an all time high....
Boxden Podcast.... members call up... talk about topics on the site...
 5 years ago '09        #20
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
Yeah, that sh*t is disgusting b
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 25
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
212 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy