most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-15-2013, 11:12 PM         #101
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whenever a racial,salve type movie is made thats like an automatic media controversy stir'r. Far as Spike Lee, he just mad that a white director creatively thought of a great black movie concept, instead of hi.. He's racially selfish lml
 5 years ago '04        #102
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
it's offensive because people don't want to hear the truth. please. it's funny how people are so sensitive when it comes to sh*t like this however in the grander scheme of things how can anybody say anything about whatever was said in this movie?????? and then be offended about it??? i saw this movie. it was good. they did use the word n*gga a lot. so what? it was an emotionally and racially charged movie, as it should have been becuz of the time and subject of the movie. i was angry as hell watching most of that movie as most black people should be. sensitive subjects are like that sometimes.
 5 years ago '06        #103
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,999 | Props total: 1464 1464
 Arson said:
Spike's a hypocrite who's just mad its QT that's making the movie.

I aint heard a peep out of Spike about Catcher Freeman:shrug: If Family Guy did catcher freeman he'd have a damn fit tho
 5 years ago '06        #104
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Arson said:
Spike's a hypocrite who's just mad its QT that's making the movie.

I aint heard a peep out of Spike about Catcher Freeman If Family Guy did catcher freeman he'd have a damn fit tho
dont even mention Boondocks, because i made the same point about jimmy rebel and n*ggas on here, dodged that post like the plague
 5 years ago '06        #105
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
do u know qt to say what his intentions are?
out of all that sh*t that cat said, thats what you pick out of the post? basically you WANT QT to be racist, so you can justify your whining

if is was undisputably proven that QT was not a racist, you would be salty
 5 years ago '09        #106
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
bunch of soft people in this world.
 01-16-2013, 01:04 PM         #107
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
out of all that sh*t that cat said, thats what you pick out of the post? basically you WANT QT to be racist, so you can justify your whining

He just picks and chooses what to acknowledge from posts since he knows he can't debate the other points
 5 years ago '05        #108
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,995 | Props total: 1317 1317
 StylinOnYou said:
I don't get how people can get offended by him making the dialogue in his movie historically correct

As Samuel L Jackson said abit ago, he would be upset if QT didn't have that word in the dialogue for a movie set during slavery.
 5 years ago '07        #109
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4812 4812
 nightmare said:

was there somethin else i shoulda asked him about?if so,then y dont u ask him

and this is why most of this site says your an idiot.please tell us how u undisputably prove a white guy who likes to use tha N word in his films isnt racist.
 5 years ago '07        #110
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Cheeze said:
He just picks and chooses what to acknowledge from posts since he knows he can't debate the other points
please show me somethin in his post worth debatin that hasnt been debated allready

or u could just answer my question.how do u know qt isnt racist?and if u arent gonna answer,then dont bother responding
 01-16-2013, 02:55 PM         #111
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
please show me somethin in his post worth debatin that hasnt been debated allready

or u could just answer my question.how do u know qt isnt racist?and if u arent gonna answer,then dont bother responding
Lemme keep it short so you can only address ONE THING -

how do you know that he is ?
 5 years ago '07        #112
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Cheeze said:
Lemme keep it short so you can only address ONE THING -

how do you know that he is ?
where or when did i eva say he is?
 5 years ago '06        #113
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
was there somethin else i shoulda asked him about?if so,then y dont u ask him

and this is why most of this site says your an idiot.please tell us how u undisputably prove a white guy who likes to use tha N word in his films isnt racist.
most of the site says im an idiot???? only two other people on this site have ever said that to me, and trust me, you are BAD in company

and again, this is more proof that theres little depth to your thinking. you cant think hypothetically, or in any more than one dimension which is why you took the statement too literally

obviously the phrase "disputably proving that he isnt racist" was just a statement designed to illustrate the fact that you are hell bent on having a nemesis in your pseudo-afrocentrist agenda, it wasnt meant to be taken literally

no matter what is said you will try to reach to accuse someone of being racist, in this case, its QT
 5 years ago '06        #114
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
where or when did i eva say he is?
see you are trying to be cute.

so basically you will perpetually imply that QT is a racist, because he has the N-word in his movies. but when it comes down to the wire and people ask you to defend that position, you always cop out on the auspices of the fact that you didnt say it verbatim even though you continually keep insinuating that QT is racist.

your debate points are erroneous and shallow and therefore this is the only technique that allows you to maintain a debate

what a wuss

Last edited by nightmare; 01-16-2013 at 06:28 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy