most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-15-2013, 03:55 PM         #81
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
I honestly just judge people on an individual basis.

There's a lot of people on here who have this mentality like "All white people are the devil"

Thats stupid. There are a lot of white people who are mad lame, BUT there are also a lot of really cool white people too. But thats with any group of people.

I grew up as a kid around a lot of spanish and white people. Spanish people are far more racist than white people, in my experience. But that's besides the point.

In life there have been white people who have told me that I wasn't gonna be sh*t. And there are also white people who have contributed immensely towards my successes.

But on this site, it seems like if you don't see everything as White and Black and pick a side, you're seen as an "Uncle Tom".

For example, If you think them Chicago GBE n*ggas are detrimental to the black community, you gotta be white, as opposed to a black man who wants to see black people do better. sh*t is stupid.

In this case, I think Spike is dumb for giving an opinion on a movie he's never seen and has no intention of seeing.

If it was the other way around I'd be saying the same thing.

I also respect QT's use of the N-Word in his films. It's never done with bad intentions or in a mean spirited way. Its art. Not gonna ask him to censor his art the same way nobody ask Spike to.

I aint tap dancing for anybody. I just know the world is not Black and White. There's a lot of gray area.

That's just me tho.
I can dig that. Props for being a stand up guy and replying the way you did. Respect man!
 5 years ago '04        #82
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6073 6073
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Shorty live next door to me. Bought my crib maybe close to 2 years ago I'd say. She came through one time about a month later to introduce herself and all that. Her husband in the service, trains alot so he never home. I was in the Army too so when the whole sh*t popped off I felt fuhked up but she kept coming through unannounced so I figured if this gonna be what it is might as well not be sloppy about the sh*t. bi*ch a freakazoid though. Head game ridiculous!
i would say u a fukkin pus*y n*gga but id be callin the kettle black
 5 years ago '08        #83
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12394 12394
You guys are not seeing what is going on? If someone made a movie from the WWII era and dropped the word "kike" in it 100+ times, people would put a hit out on his a.ss.

5 years ago '05        #84
YoungHope 
space
space
space
$310 | Props total: 29 29
 jwalck5950 said:
REALLY? Yea, because THAT happened back then...slaves got freed because it was the right thing to do...i mean for f8cks sake, the story is based around a slave who gets to k!ll slave masters and get revenge on all the whites who did him wrong, free his wife, AND blow up a f8ckin plantation And the movie wasnt ABOUT slavery the movie was ABOUT a slave who, by helping a bounty hunter with a bounty, was given the opportunity to find his wife and free her...did you even watch this movie at all?
IDK what movie you saw but he didn't k!ll one slave master, he k!lled no one of any importance in the movie. IB used WW2 as a time and didn't show anything dealing with the holocaust because jews wouldn't have that sh*t point blank. As sensitive as the subject of slavery is it should be portrayed in a more respectful way.

Many abolitionist brought slaves and freed them because it was the right thing to do so yea it did happen back then.
 5 years ago '08        #85
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 tdnupe3 said:
You guys are not seeing what is going on? If someone made a movie from the WWII era and dropped the word "kike" in it 100+ times, people would put a hit out on his a.ss.

5 years ago '05        #86
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 YoungHope said:
IDK what movie you saw but he didn't k!ll one slave master, he k!lled no one of any importance in the movie. .

What in the actual fu*k are you talking about?
 01-15-2013, 05:36 PM         #87
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

What in the actual fu*k are you talking about?
Word didnt Django k!ll homey from Miami Vice?
 5 years ago '07        #88
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21551 21551
 Cheeze said:
They're saying he said but there's no quote of him using it
you don't know who SM is?
 5 years ago '08        #89
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12394 12394
 Cartel-Clipz said:
you don't know who SM is?
is he even a real dude (1 human)? It has to be a computer or a group of people.
 5 years ago '07        #90
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4836 4836
 TheMindOf said:
I honestly just judge people on an individual basis.

There's a lot of people on here who have this mentality like "All white people are the devil"

Thats stupid. There are a lot of white people who are mad lame, BUT there are also a lot of really cool white people too. But thats with any group of people.

I grew up as a kid around a lot of spanish and white people. Spanish people are far more racist than white people, in my experience. But that's besides the point.

In life there have been white people who have told me that I wasn't gonna be sh*t. And there are also white people who have contributed immensely towards my successes.

But on this site, it seems like if you don't see everything as White and Black and pick a side, you're seen as an "Uncle Tom".

For example, If you think them Chicago GBE n*ggas are detrimental to the black community, you gotta be white, as opposed to a black man who wants to see black people do better. sh*t is stupid.

In this case, I think Spike is dumb for giving an opinion on a movie he's never seen and has no intention of seeing.

If it was the other way around I'd be saying the same thing.

I also respect QT's use of the N-Word in his films. It's never done with bad intentions or in a mean spirited way. Its art. Not gonna ask him to censor his art the same way nobody ask Spike to.

I aint tap dancing for anybody. I just know the world is not Black and White. There's a lot of gray area.

That's just me tho.
do u know qt to say what his intentions are?
 5 years ago '07        #91
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4836 4836
 TheMindOf said:
Funny how all the n*ggas in here bi*ching and complaining are steady avoiding this thread tho

this is quite possibly tha funniest sh*t ive eva heard.
 5 years ago '05        #92
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Word didnt Django k!ll homey from Miami Vice?

[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #93
space
space
 tdnupe3 said:
is he even a real dude (1 human)? It has to be a computer or a group of people.
No, it is in fact one single person. Dude's just a lame. He's getting paid, I'd guess, a percentage of a penny per view or some sh*t. That's the only way anybody would put the amount of effort he puts into posting threads. Unless he truly is just that big of a loser.

I know it's one person because of his posting style. When he does reply to people, and it's rare, he has the exact same internet persona every time. Dude's a fu*king cancer to the site, and a complete loser. Even if he is pulling in a hundred bucks a month or some sh*t, he still devotes entirely to much time to posting threads that he doesn't even contribute to outside of the OP.
 01-15-2013, 08:46 PM         #94
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 strongthetruth said:
White people still talk like that today just not in public.
Maybe in Mississipi, but nah in 90% of the country no one talks like that in public or private.

Maybe 90% is an exaggeration since the south is a large area. I'm from the Northeast so I don't know anything about that racist sh*t, I don't know I single person who is racist... Most my friends are intelligent though.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 01-15-2013 at 08:57 PM..
 01-15-2013, 08:52 PM         #95
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngsiz said:
Smh as man in the south if your not from the south or even live in state where the slave trade was major stfu we get the light version of the slave trade and tradition and im in va in richmond where most of it took place if your above the mason dixon line you got a breeze over it they in now way shape or form even touch the ammounts of times the word ****** was said in a day in that movie i love how of my own people want to a.ssume that we were called by our name or even treated fairly do any of you think it was a slave that talked back like sam l did if so your as stupid as you look wake up people this movie was based around time when there were no morals just treat people like sh*t its still the same really accept the person is called boss and has to give you health insurance

I was just down in Richmond visiting my friend who moved there. He's in a kind of nice part of town but we definitely wandered through some hoods, North Boulevard is where hes at. Its true the white people down there got confederate flags flying in front of their houses n sh*t, despicable.
 01-15-2013, 08:55 PM         #96
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:

You mean like Inglorious Basterds?

5 years ago '07        #97
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
some of yall should try getting outside every once in a while
 5 years ago '05        #98
F2M 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
tarantino could have used "******" throughout the whole movie but mostly used is "n*ggaS" whoever is buthurt about that can suck a CRACKERjack
 5 years ago '06        #99
MASEANDDIDDY 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 51 51
so I finally saw the movie and my moms and pops said the use of the word was on point with the time period and that it wasn't as bad as roots was (as far as the language goes) it all boils down to it being a white man using the word in an out of the movie plain and simple.

but on a side note The Help pissed her off more because it was probably hit closer to home than any of those movies with it being in the 60's and 70's.
 5 years ago '07        #100
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Bob Sacamano said:
Maybe in Mississipi, but nah in 90% of the country no one talks like that in public or private.

Maybe 90% is an exaggeration since the south is a large area. I'm from the Northeast so I don't know anything about that racist sh*t, I don't know I single person who is racist... Most my friends are intelligent though.
ever heard of a little place called boston?
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy