most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 TheMindOf said:
Funny how all the n*ggas in here bi*ching and complaining are steady avoiding this thread tho

I heard it. He's right about American Gangster.
 01-15-2013, 01:28 PM         #62
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
I'm white, and I have to say it at least twice a day or else I don't feel right. I mean, I get the shakes if I go too long without saying it. I absolutely NEED to say it. My entire existence revolves around saying it and being racist. I mean, that's all white people do when they're around white people. Our entire conversation and focus is on black people. Whenever we go to our secret white meetings we just yell the word out as loud as we can for cathartic purpose. It's our church. Whenever white people are alone together, that's all we do, talk about black people, and yell it out.

5 years ago '04        #63
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,448 | Props total: 6039 6039
 TheMindOf said:
Funny how all the n*ggas in here bi*ching and complaining are steady avoiding this thread tho

so r u justifying uncle tomming
 5 years ago '10        #64
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
so r u justifying uncle tomming
You don't even know what the term "Uncle Tom" means.

Somebody having a difference in ideology or opinion from you doesn't make them an Uncle Tom.
 01-15-2013, 01:53 PM         #65
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:

Somebody having a difference in ideology or opinion from you doesn't make them an Uncle Tom.
So Spike Lee can't have a difference in ideology or opinion without being slammed by you goofy muthafuhkas n*gga can feel however he wants. Whether he seen the sh*t or not.

The Mind of...

A white boy
 5 years ago '04        #66
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,448 | Props total: 6039 6039
 TheMindOf said:

5 years ago '10        #67
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
So Spike Lee can't have a difference in ideology or opinion without being slammed by you goofy muthafuhkas n*gga can feel however he wants. Whether he seen the sh*t or not.

The Mind of...

A white boy

While I'm not white,

You boxden cats give white people way too much credit.

Whenever somebody says something intelligent, thought provoking, or something that differs from how you personally feel, they get accused of being "white"

Seems like you subconsciously idolize white people, or at least have some deep seeded jealousy towards them.

That's why when you accuse me of being white, I just laugh at you

It's weird. But that's your problem.

I will tell you this though. Hatred towards white people, or any other race for that matter won't get you far in this life.
 5 years ago '04        #68
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
sensitive thugs you all need hugs...

seriously fu*king cry babies...

its a god damn movie...

this motherfu*ker made a movie about a slave k!lling white people and black people still find a way to fu*king bi*ch
 5 years ago '04        #69
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 4045 4045
I think the worst part about this entire situation is that Tarrantino not for one second was afraid that he would lose a portion of his audience, because he knew we would just line up to be insulted. Gays, jews, asians would have boycotted so much that the studio would be in fear of going bankrupt.
 01-15-2013, 02:45 PM         #70
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
While I'm not white,

You boxden cats give white people way too much credit.

Whenever somebody says something intelligent, thought provoking, or something that differs from how you personally feel, they get accused of being "white"

Seems like you subconsciously idolize white people, or at least have some deep seeded jealousy towards them.

That's why when you accuse me of being white, I just laugh at you

It's weird. But that's your problem.

I will tell you this though. Hatred towards white people, or any other race for that matter won't get you far in this life.
Every post I've ever seen from you you go above and beyond the call of duty to show everyone "hey look, lets give the white man a round of applause!" And have this bizarre fascination with showing everyone youre not "sensitive" and sh*t. Muthafuhka can come out and tell the world he hates every and anything black and your sucka a.ss'll sit there like "I have no problem with this at." lol Let Spike Lee say some bullsh*t though and you on the front lines trying to aid in his destruction. Sound to ME like you have some deep seeded hatred toward your own. lol Come back home muthafuhka.
 01-15-2013, 02:46 PM         #71
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fameus said:
I think the worst part about this entire situation is that Tarrantino not for one second was afraid that he would lose a portion of his audience, because he knew we would just line up to be insulted. Gays, jews, asians would have boycotted so much that the studio would be in fear of going bankrupt.
 5 years ago '04        #72
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 luv4music said:
QT is an honorary black man anyway

like Bill Clinton

and Larry Bird

all he's missing is a smile on BX
 01-15-2013, 03:00 PM         #73
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smokeen Freeman said:
Why should u care what that fu*kk n*gga say tho?????

if he dont say it to ur face or doesn't touch u.

fu*k him

I know some white bi*ches who do like black and everything black.

You this n*gga daddy fam?

And the fuhk white bi*ches got to with sh*t? My neighbor white. She married to a brotha. Im also fuhking her. I posted a flik of the bi*ch in that Drug Resistance thread in the news section. Enjoy
 5 years ago '10        #74
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 TheMindOf said:

Smokeen Freeman said:
All I know is I bet not see non of you niggeers on a nag.

[video - click to view]

01-15-2013, 03:07 PM         #75
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smokeen Freeman said:
Post that link fam.

lol

hold up g

i gotta find that sh*t. im on this stupid a.ss ipad
 01-15-2013, 03:11 PM         #76
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smokeen Freeman said:
 5 years ago '10        #77
space
space
[IMG] [/IMG]

a lot of these in here
 01-15-2013, 03:34 PM         #78
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smokeen Freeman said:
She got a phat a.ss.

whats the story with her?? where u found that bi*ch?

I know the feds listenin so change up names and places bra bra.
Shorty live next door to me. Bought my crib maybe close to 2 years ago I'd say. She came through one time about a month later to introduce herself and all that. Her husband in the service, trains alot so he never home. I was in the Army too so when the whole sh*t popped off I felt fuhked up but she kept coming through unannounced so I figured if this gonna be what it is might as well not be sloppy about the sh*t. bi*ch a freakazoid though. Head game ridiculous!
 5 years ago '10        #79
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Every post I've ever seen from you you go above and beyond the call of duty to show everyone "hey look, lets give the white man a round of applause!" And have this bizarre fascination with showing everyone youre not "sensitive" and sh*t. Muthafuhka can come out and tell the world he hates every and anything black and your sucka a.ss'll sit there like "I have no problem with this at." lol Let Spike Lee say some bullsh*t though and you on the front lines trying to aid in his destruction. Sound to ME like you have some deep seeded hatred toward your own. lol Come back home muthafuhka.
I honestly just judge people on an individual basis.

There's a lot of people on here who have this mentality like "All white people are the devil"

Thats stupid. There are a lot of white people who are mad lame, BUT there are also a lot of really cool white people too. But thats with any group of people.

I grew up as a kid around a lot of spanish and white people. Spanish people are far more racist than white people, in my experience. But that's besides the point.

In life there have been white people who have told me that I wasn't gonna be sh*t. And there are also white people who have contributed immensely towards my successes.

But on this site, it seems like if you don't see everything as White and Black and pick a side, you're seen as an "Uncle Tom".

For example, If you think them Chicago GBE n*ggas are detrimental to the black community, you gotta be white, as opposed to a black man who wants to see black people do better. sh*t is stupid.

In this case, I think Spike is dumb for giving an opinion on a movie he's never seen and has no intention of seeing.

If it was the other way around I'd be saying the same thing.

I also respect QT's use of the N-Word in his films. It's never done with bad intentions or in a mean spirited way. Its art. Not gonna ask him to censor his art the same way nobody ask Spike to.

I aint tap dancing for anybody. I just know the world is not Black and White. There's a lot of gray area.

That's just me tho.
 5 years ago '10        #80
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
I honestly just judge people on an individual basis.

There's a lot of people on here who have this mentality like "All white people are the devil"

Thats stupid. There are a lot of white people who are mad lame, BUT there are also a lot of really cool white people too. But thats with any group of people.

I grew up as a kid around a lot of spanish and white people. Spanish people are far more racist than white people, in my experience. But that's besides the point.

In life there have been white people who have told me that I wasn't gonna be sh*t. And there are also white people who have contributed immensely towards my successes.

But on this site, it seems like if you don't see everything as White and Black and pick a side, you're seen as an "Uncle Tom".

For example, If you think them Chicago GBE n*ggas are detrimental to the black community, you gotta be white, as opposed to a black man who wants to see black people do better. sh*t is stupid.

In this case, I think Spike is dumb for giving an opinion on a movie he's never seen and has no intention of seeing.

If it was the other way around I'd be saying the same thing.

I also respect QT's use of the N-Word in his films. It's never done with bad intentions or in a mean spirited way. Its art. Not gonna ask him to censor his art the same way nobody ask Spike to.

I aint tap dancing for anybody. I just know the world is not Black and White. There's a lot of gray area.

That's just me tho.
that all white ppl are devil logic is stupid and so irrelevant in 2013. No need for that type of thinking when some white ppl have proved that to be false.

Smokeen Freeman said:
I see it now

say some names n*gga.
read the posts, there right there
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy