Quentin Tarantino Drops N-Word At Golden Globes

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-14-2013, 11:02 PM         #21
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
who made Qt an honorary black man
Sam Jackson
 5 years ago '08        #22
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,028 | Props total: 5088 5088
Qt is great at directing a nd writing but I can't wait until he gets his a.ss kicked by a real n*gga. He clearly aint ran into one yet.
 01-14-2013, 11:22 PM         #23
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look at all the uncle toms.... pathetic...
 01-14-2013, 11:31 PM         #24
___DicKHeaD___ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Heisenberg said:
that's my n*gga. not sugarcoating nothing. tell these crackers da bizness

[pic - click to view]

i think he's actually tellin the n*ggas da bizness. but let's pretend you know what you're talking about for a second and nod our heads.
 5 years ago '12        #25
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,772 | Props total: 18385 18385
 aclockworkred71 said:
Are you fu*king kidding me? You must mean his modern day films?
n*gga he talking about Django Unchained.

5 years ago '06        #26
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14767 14767
Those of you that are actually acting like Tarantino is a racist because of the use of the N word in the movie, please explain what you would have rather heard. Thats what was used then, they used that gotdamn word like it was going out of style.

Then again had he "white washed it" and just had em calling all the slaves "negro" the same people would have bi*ched about it not being realistic
 5 years ago '05        #27
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,280 | Props total: 6385 6385
 slapaho said:
spike lee can eat a dicc just like anyone who is offended by the movie.

that "n*gga or a horse" running gag was funny as hell to me. if you from the south you know this how ppl talk/think. now and during that time.
django was a dope movie if only hollywood would make a nat turner movie but this might the closest will ever get to that
Have you ever been called a n|gger?
 5 years ago '05        #28
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:
Sam Jackson
Last time I checked he wasnt black men
 5 years ago '12        #29
Ragobeer 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$2,022 | Props total: 1774 1774
video or gtfo
 5 years ago '06        #30
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
 luv4music said:
QT is an honorary black man anyway

like Bill Clinton

and Larry Bird

all he's missing is a smile on BX
Justin Timberlake too
 5 years ago '05        #31
space
space
 jwalck5950 said:
He wore a Dada hoody on Leno before the movie dropped, that gotta count for something this should explain everything
he just admitted his mother was a slore
Nevermind

Last edited by HARBINGER; 01-15-2013 at 01:10 AM..
 01-15-2013, 01:50 AM         #32
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quentin a real one
 5 years ago '07        #33
Goosie McNeen 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 761 761
What you brothers act like you dont know is,

WHITE PEOPLE SAY ****** ALL THE TIME.

Tarantino can capture that.
 5 years ago '04        #34
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,695 | Props total: 1475 1475
 Isiah61 said:
Justin Timberlake too
and Robert DeNiro

the man has been with more Black women than Wilt Chamberlin
 5 years ago '04        #35
fuck_the_east 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 9 9
i guess he just shouldn't have made the fu*king movie. the whole object of this movie was to call us ******s as many times as he could and get away with it. so we could bi*ch about it amongst us n*ggas. it is a fictional story, set in a non-fictional setting. february is black history month and we want people to remember that. but at the same time we want everyone to forget and treat us equal. everybody still treats everybody like sh*t, or talks under their breath. and that is why we stay segratated and stay comfortable with it. dumb motherfu*kers
 01-15-2013, 03:33 AM         #36
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Goosie McNeen said:
What you brothers act like you dont know is,

WHITE PEOPLE SAY ****** ALL THE TIME.

Tarantino can capture that.
I'm white, and I have to say it at least twice a day or else I don't feel right. I mean, I get the shakes if I go too long without saying it. I absolutely NEED to say it. My entire existence revolves around saying it and being racist. I mean, that's all white people do when they're around white people. Our entire conversation and focus is on black people. Whenever we go to our secret white meetings we just yell the word out as loud as we can for cathartic purpose. It's our church. Whenever white people are alone together, that's all we do, talk about black people, and yell it out.

5 years ago '10        #37
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661

sell outs n toms
 01-15-2013, 04:14 AM         #38
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 got cheeve? said:
i'm white, and i have to say it at least twice a day or else i don't feel right. I mean, i get the shakes if i go too long without saying it. I absolutely need to say it. My entire existence revolves around saying it and being racist. I mean, that's all white people do when they're around white people. Our entire conversation and focus is on black people. Whenever we go to our secret white meetings we just yell the word out as loud as we can for cathartic purpose. It's our church. Whenever white people are alone together, that's all we do, talk about black people, and yell it out.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 5 years ago '05        #39
YoungHope 
space
space
space
$310 | Props total: 29 29
The only thing historical correct about Django was its use of ******, the rest was bs and a mockery. I found it offensive that he even named a main character after Dr.King. Y'all so caught up on the use of ****** u didn't pay attention to the real sh*t going on. Django wasn't even freed because it was the right thing to do, he was freed because a white man needed help. This is not the closest we will get to a Nat Turner. Nat Turner k!lled important white ppl in his time. Django k!lled all the extra white ppl and mace windu. As far as slavery movies go this is one of the worst and don't say it wasn't about slavery, cause if it wasn't there is no need for slaves. That's spike's point don't make a movie about slavery and give it satire like there's anything funny about it.
 01-15-2013, 05:40 AM         #40
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungHope said:
The only thing historical correct about Django was its use of ******, the rest was bs and a mockery. I found it offensive that he even named a main character after Dr.King. Y'all so caught up on the use of ****** u didn't pay attention to the real sh*t going on. Django wasn't even freed because it was the right thing to do, he was freed because a white man needed help. This is not the closest we will get to a Nat Turner. Nat Turner k!lled important white ppl in his time. Django k!lled all the extra white ppl and mace windu. As far as slavery movies go this is one of the worst and don't say it wasn't about slavery, cause if it wasn't there is no need for slaves. That's spike's point don't make a movie about slavery and give it satire like there's anything funny about it.
These whiteboys gonna k!ll you g.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy