most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #161
wiitPanther 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,773 | Props total: 645 645
idc who you are or who's fat arse you're touchin (you're touchin ice t's, not cocos lets be real) but there is no reason for any n**** to be making a duck face.
 5 years ago '10        #162
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
ice t lost
 5 years ago '04        #163
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4536 4536
dunno who da n*gga is dont care to hear his music either, he just tryna get some publicity from being on ice-t wife who everyone already know is a ho who dont even respect herself.

as for ice, i dont feel sry for the n*gga either. u marry a bustdown expect bustdown tendencies
 5 years ago '04        #164
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
 BluCupShawty said:

no. you cant turn as.lut into a wife. wats so hard to comprehend about that?
breh this is above your head

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I see you homie!
 5 years ago '04        #165
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,922 | Props total: 17522 17522
 Cloud 420 said:
When is someone gon make a smiley of his face?
 5 years ago '09        #166
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
 Patron253 said:

Dope AP.9 Song!!! Word Up!!
 5 years ago '05        #168
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
love that Reality Check album frmo Ap9, such good beats and nothign but that mob/gangsta sh*t.

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

One of my fav albums of the last 5 years, as far as mobb/street sh*t goes.
 5 years ago '07        #169
g-zus 
space
space
space
$2,784 | Props total: 257 257
lol she poses for these pics then backtracks
 5 years ago '06        #170
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
lmao @ you n*ggas 7 pages deep arguing about if coco is as.lut lmaoooooo

y'all n*ggas need a hobby real sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #171
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,632 | Props total: 2474 2474
smuts will get fu*ked
 5 years ago '05        #172
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
Ice T has a history of turning out his wives and making them freaks and then they start wandering.Look at Darlene,CoCo etc...Eventually women see you doing you and they will stray.Not one person on here believes that Ice T wasn't getting Law & Order p*ssy..Touring the world with wild groupies.It happens.He been doing him and she figured f*ck it let me have a good time and here we are.The difference is she was being disrespectful by doing it with another Cali rapper as opposed to a nobody.That's when the leash needs to be yanked the f*ck up on a disrespectful broad...
 5 years ago '04        #173
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Kaliz ChamP said:
ahahahha and you got the nerve to call people young. Like I said, I can tell you not from Cali or ever been to Hollywood. You applying basic rules to a chick that isn't a basic. She snapping pics with a n*gga in a club. She a celeb, I bet you my black a.ss can see Coco in a club n have the club photographer, people i don't know snap pictures of her n I doing the most. why, cause that is her image smh... You need to come to Hollywood chief, its a different animal.

And I guess you don't have a camera on your phone hahahha I'll let you put two in two together when it comes to sh*t that goes on behind closed doors
a.ssumptions will always have you looking stupid in the end. If you look at the last logo in my sig, I'm sure you'll recognize it being that you're a Cali dude. That logo isn't there b/c I'm some NY USC fan. It's there b/c USC is my alma mater. So yes, I have been to Cali, in fact I've lived there for a few years, right off Adams between Vermont and Figueroa. Coincidentally, my ex-roomate just so happens to be Tha Jacka's road manager. 3 years ago, I spent a whole week w/ them two, Cellski, Lee Majors, Dru Down, etc. I met AP.9 at a show Jacka did. I was even on stage w/ them n*ggaz. (True story) Long story short, I've been up and down Cali from Sactown to Diego, and yes, I've also been to Hollywood plenty of times. It ain't no different animal, hoes are hoes from LA to Vegas to NY. They're just 10X faker in Hollywood. I don't know why people think b/c someone has celebrity status, they can't fu*k up and get caught slippin. Look at Kobe, look at Shaq, look at that bi*ch Kristen Stewart. I can go on and on. As provacative as CoCo is, I've never seen someone take a pic palming her a.ss and Ice not being around. If you got some, post them. Also, if it was all innocent and it's been done so often, why did Ice get so upset?

And yes I do have a camera on my phone, but I've never took no video or pics of a bi*ch when I'm in the telli. To me, that's some Kat Stacks groupie sh*t. In fact, it seems ironic that you say she's too famous to be dumb enough to take provacative pics in a club w/ a dude she's cheating with, but then you ask so see pics of her caught redhanded in a hotel room. A real n*gga knows his word is bond and lying on his d!ck is a sin. This whole "footage or it didn't happen" mentality is for dudes stuck in the burbs who spend their lives in front of a cpu and never do sh*t in real life. What's done in the dark isn't supposed to see the light.
 5 years ago '10        #174
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
this dude still trolling Ice T

leave dudes wife alone...he looks stupid
 5 years ago '11        #175
panamaican 
space
space
space
$940 | Props total: 1311 1311
I find the it hard to believe.

Not because I don't think Coco got ho tendencies but because AP says that Coco and people from her show were there and that just seems too suspicious to me. Even a ho knows better than to go to the club with heads that film her and her husband on the regular and spend time with them both and take a bunch of provocative pictures with some dude playing like he's kissing her and grabbing on her a.ss.

Then she goes home with him? Like all those people that were at the club with her and know her husband and she being in front of the camera all the damn time, paparrizi-wise, won't see that happening or she's just going to ignore it? Like she's media ignorant? I don't see it.

I'm going to wait for a picture, any picture, of her with dude outside the club. On the sidewalk, getting in a cab or a car, a hotel lobby, something. It's Coco and it's in Vegas...no papparrazi outside the club?

Last edited by panamaican; 01-16-2013 at 08:12 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #176
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy