Ice T Wife Caught Again! AP.9 With Hands On CoCo Butt

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #141
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,614 | Props total: 1518 1518
i heard ice-t would let her sit on guys laps n sh*t for pictures n dat n*gga would pull her top off to show her t*ts to the crowd...

so why wouldnt he let a dude gentle grab her a.ss...

me id be grabbing handfuls of it n be all aggresive..but who knows
 5 years ago '05        #142
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
id fu*k too. sorry ice, u gotta break it off with this ho. hos dont deserve marriage.
 5 years ago '12        #143
diggins1272 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
all i can say is
you cant turn a hoe into a house wife
 5 years ago '05        #144
akmattic 
space
space
$51 | Props total: 0 0
can't turn a hoe into a housewife. . . straight. . .
 5 years ago '11        #145
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,754 | Props total: 4951 4951
I know some hoes that became housewives .... and I still fu*k em
 5 years ago '04        #146
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,723 | Props total: 11443 11443
 01-15-2013, 09:58 AM         #147
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i had a dog named Coco...
 5 years ago '04        #148
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 541 541
Lets put our thinking caps on.
Coco lives a lush lifestyle provided by Ice T n her body.
no matter how ditzy she might come off, she not messing up her money.
Cause anyone on here that got something to lose, won't bed in the club taking pics with they side chick.
N she more recognized than all of us and she taking pics at the club with who?
When some camera pics of her in the telly with ole boy laid up in the bed, I'll believe it. Til then, just another person grabbing a a.ss. Something us real players on bx could probably do
 5 years ago '04        #149
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
N lol at folks quoting rap lyrics like they live that life. Hahahaha can't turn a hoe into a house wife. Ice pimp hand is weak. How many y'all really smacking chicks? Or d!cking down more than two girls at a time? Hahaha i don't believe it
 5 years ago '05        #150
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
Cant say I've fu*ked Coco But I bet I know a dude thats know a dude.

[video - click to view]

01-15-2013, 10:56 AM         #151
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats fu*ked up sh*t..... I think its time Ice confronts both of them and its definetly time to cut her a.ss the fu*k off. tell her to pack her sh*t and get the fu*k out of the mansion.

on another note she looks like shes fu*ked up, and why would Ice let his wife go out and party with some cats another fu*king state????
 5 years ago '11        #152
Patron253 54 heat pts54
space
space
$2,069 | Props total: 123 123
Ice T got soft...

She want that

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #153
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Lets put our thinking caps on.
Coco lives a lush lifestyle provided by Ice T n her body.
no matter how ditzy she might come off, she not messing up her money.
Cause anyone on here that got something to lose, won't bed in the club taking pics with they side chick.
N she more recognized than all of us and she taking pics at the club with who?
When some camera pics of her in the telly with ole boy laid up in the bed, I'll believe it. Til then, just another person grabbing a a.ss. Something us real players on bx could probably do

Thinking like that will have you looking like Ice T looks right now. The 1st mistake you dudes are making is that you're trying to apply logic to a female's decisions. You guys must be young or not used to females, b/c anybody that knows females knows they don't make decisions based on logic and common sense. People keep saying why would she do this? Why would she do that? The answer is b/c she's high and drunk, she's in Vegas feeling loose, and her husbands not around. Chicks think w/ their emotions and when they're intoxicated they get weak. I've messed w/ plenty of married/boyfriended chicks over my life, mainly b/c I don't want chicks getting attached to me, and believe me, when you get in their head, they don't factor in how much they can lose if they get caught... especially if they're drunk.

As for the bolded part, who the fu*k takes a chick from the club just to point a camera phone in her face all night? Who exactly is supposed to take these pics of them in bed if it's just them two? You guys are so caught up in this reality show sh*t, you think people walk around w/ a camera guy everywhere they go. If you need to see your chick in bed w/ a guys d!ck in her to believe she's cheating on you, you better never let he out of your sight.
 5 years ago '12        #154
bpw5009 1 heat pts
space
space
$585 | Props total: 168 168
Ice T just gotta take L and then maybe......

[pic - click to view]

[/QUOTE]
 5 years ago '04        #155
JoeyAvalanche 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,836 | Props total: 125 125
bi*ch could get in her as*hole only
 5 years ago '10        #156
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Kaliz ChamP said:
N lol at folks quoting rap lyrics like they live that life. Hahahaha can't turn a hoe into a house wife. Ice pimp hand is weak. How many y'all really smacking chicks? Or d!cking down more than two girls at a time? Hahaha i don't believe it

no. you cant turn as.lut into a wife. wats so hard to comprehend about that?
breh this is above your head

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #157
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
 Patron253 said:
Ice T got soft...

She want that

Classic AP.9 song

I was Drunk slapping this christmas 2 years ago in pittsburg

COCO can't get enough at this point ICE-T might as well call it a wrap with this relationship
 5 years ago '04        #158
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:

Thinking like that will have you looking like Ice T looks right now.
How is he looking? A married a woman that's noticed because of her features? When she doing signings for calenders, appearances, etc. Her fans grab her a.ss. word, you knew that right?

The 1st mistake you dudes are making is that you're trying to apply logic to a female's decisions. You guys must be young or not used to females, b/c anybody that knows females knows they don't make decisions based on logic and common sense.
I can tell you never been to the West Coast or out in Hollywood. Different rules chief. You don't fu*kk up your money by doing dumb sh*t in the public light. Yeah, their is simple chicks but you trying to apply it to bi*ch who is paid hahahah Like I said, a girl of her stature in a Vegas club with cell phones, tmz, camera crews etc. going to make it that easy to get caught up. You have a lot to learn chief. As I said earlier, show some cell phone pics of her in your hotel room. Nothing can be said

People keep saying why would she do this? Why would she do that? The answer is b/c she's high and drunk, she's in Vegas feeling loose, and her husbands not around.
You still applying regular rules to a chick that isn't regular chief ahhaha. It doesn't apply here.

Chicks think w/ their emotions and when they're intoxicated they get weak. I've messed w/ plenty of married/boyfriended chicks over my life, mainly b/c I don't want chicks getting attached to me, and believe me, when you get in their head, they don't factor in how much they can lose if they get caught... especially if they're drunk.

And let me ask a rhetorical question. You out and about with these married women/girlfriends? You picking her up from her house and dropping her off when y'all done. She have pics of you up on her FB/Instagram with you palming her a.ss. If they get caught with you, what are they going to lose besides their man?

As for the bolded part, who the fu*k takes a chick from the club just to point a camera phone in her face all night? Who exactly is supposed to take these pics of them in bed if it's just them two? You guys are so caught up in this reality show sh*t, you think people walk around w/ a camera guy everywhere they go. If you need to see your chick in bed w/ a guys d!ck in her to believe she's cheating on you, you better never let he out of your sight.
ahahahha and you got the nerve to call people young. Like I said, I can tell you not from Cali or ever been to Hollywood. You applying basic rules to a chick that isn't a basic. She snapping pics with a n*gga in a club. She a celeb, I bet you my black a.ss can see Coco in a club n have the club photographer, people i don't know snap pictures of her n I doing the most. why, cause that is her image smh... You need to come to Hollywood chief, its a different animal.

And I guess you don't have a camera on your phone hahahha I'll let you put two in two together when it comes to sh*t that goes on behind closed doors
 5 years ago '05        #159
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
ice groomed coco to be a wh0ore so he can't get mad when she act like a wh0ore most bi*ches who get pimped choose up sooner or later for who is hot right now, and AP is that nicca in vegas making moves so of course coco got infatuated with homie and started acting on her feelings typical hoe sh*t.

ICE can cut his loses and find a younger better bi*ch or simp up and keep taking this lying bird back
 5 years ago '05        #160
240sx 
space
space
$4,405 | Props total: 1447 1447
Got to be a set up.

If not this chick takes an L.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago