Ice T Wife Caught Again! AP.9 With Hands On CoCo Butt

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,131 | Props total: 391 391
Doesn't really look like her too me... Could be though, just saying doesn't quite look like coco to me...
 5 years ago '05        #122
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Ice T shall not recover.... this is a bi*ch you are MARRIED to my n*gga
 5 years ago '05        #123
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
Mob Figgaz>>>
 5 years ago '05        #124
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
Cali n*ggas will fu*k yo bi*ch. Keep dat ho on a leash if you dont want somebody else d!ck in her.
 5 years ago '04        #125
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,162 | Props total: 92 92
punk a.ss Ice T Karma a bi*ch beefing with Lil Soulja Boy back in the day .. this what u get

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #126
Gramz 516 heat pts516
space
space
$15,176 | Props total: 7780 7780
 Zakhara said:
Doesn't really look like her too me... Could be though, just saying doesn't quite look like coco to me...
 5 years ago '04        #127
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,609 | Props total: 1509 1509
ice better be saving all this sh*t up for the divorce court..so she wont get a fu*kin dime
 01-14-2013, 11:37 PM         #128
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #129
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
Who else is going to take these type of L's this year
 5 years ago '04        #130
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
yall n*ggas on this site are fu*king hilarious. you definitely get to see a n*gga's character by some of these responses. first off, i really really don't think that she did this. i believe all this sh*t is a publicity stunt. industry rule #1 is to stay relevant. good or bad, publicity is publicity. get people talking about you and you'll get people watching or listening or reading. i have friends in the industry and he tells me this all the time. most of the media is staged. regular photos are what they are but sh*t like this, definitely staged.

first off, give the broad a little credit. she married ice t. she don't need bread. yall seen last season. they look happy as a couple. so she's just going to throw away 10 years of sh*t for this n*gga??? need more evidence than some revealing photos like this. he wasn't actually kissing her in the last photo either. ok. he grabbed her a.ss. HE'S NOT REALLY GRABBING THAT a.ss. n*gga, IF I'M fu*kING WITH A bi*ch WITH AN a.ss LIKE THAT AND I KNOW SHE MARRIED AND I KNOW THAT I'M TAKING A PUBLIC a.ss PHOTO LIKE THIS, n*gga, I'M GRABBING HER a.ss.

secondly, yall n*ggas really think that she would be out in public with a n*gga that she's cheating on her husband with, who happens to be a rap icon, who happens to have a new season of an upcoming tv show coming up soon, and snapping photos of this n*gga grabbing her a.ss???? yall think that she's that stupid?????

itzjmoney510 said:

NSFW
fam, i appreciate this. man, this broad is bad as fu*k. not fully feeling the fake t*ts but it just makes the body look that much better. she s3xy as sh*t.

S W A N said:
Its one thing to smash a married chick, which I personally wouldnt do. Its another to openly flaunt it and straight up brag. Thats the kinda sh*t that get you buried. n*ggas aint got no respect.
exactly. i don't think a n*gga would just put sh*t on blast like that either. he's already doing the ultimate disrespect. so he's just that gully that he don't give a fu*k, disrespectful and all? i just thin that this is staged.

Da Realness said:
that bi*ch jawline stronger than mine.. yooo lmao
been thought this. n*gga, that head game IS PROLLY VISCOUS!!!!!!!!!

GameTheory said:
Yo...what was she THINKING taking these pics though?

Like no one would see them???
dont make sense to me either. makes me smell horse crap and not reality.

illicitx said:
Something about this doesn't make fu*king sense.

The girl, first before anything, is a hustler. I just can't picture someone like her, who has constantly been making revenue off her image, would sacrifice everything by taking pictures with some scrubs at a Vegas nightclub by one of the photographers that works for the very same nightclub.

Does this make any sense? The bi*ch could of easily given the digits, slipped out of the party, and went inside dude's hotel room without any evidence whatsoever.

Maybe I'm fu*king high, but it ain't that hard for her to cheat on the DL, why would she allow it to be publicized easily?
nah, you not the only one who thinks this is bullsh*t. mad n*ggas on her talking about how much of a ho she is. like you said, she stay in front the camera and i only got this woman taking flicks for money. why would she just all of a sudden play her whole marriage like this???? i'm thinking staged, all day.

Zakhara said:
n*gga, is you fu*king blind???? you think ALL white bi*ches got a.sses and jawlines like Coco?? who is your connect?? i need some of what you're getting. that sh*t gotta be some fire....
 01-15-2013, 12:42 AM         #131
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So muthafuhkas dont know that Ice T a pimp huh?

NBA owes Ice a spot in the basketball hall of fame all the a.ss he was gettin them n*ggas.
 5 years ago '05        #132
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
doubt he smashed at this point he tryin to hard
 5 years ago '10        #133
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 itzjmoney510 said:

NSFW

Im sorry but you do NOT wife that up not even date that. fu*k her till u get tired of the pus*y or find better pus*y. Ice a simp in disguise of a pimp
 5 years ago '05        #134
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,346 | Props total: 342 342
dudes prolly pimpin that bi*ch fool
 5 years ago '04        #135
fuck_the_east 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 9 9
she looked better pre op... most times she looks like the lion from wizard of oz in the face. i think i seen a glimpse of some sh*t on e! and i'd rather put it in her cuter sister. you n*ggaz should go to the track cuz you'd fu*k a horse straight up.
 01-15-2013, 02:09 AM         #136
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 box5 said:
I smell ratings boost! Ice probably set this sh*t up yell™
Basically...chick can't be that dumb to pose for pics with other guys on her a.ss. I can understand if they were candid but chick was looking dead into the camera each time...

From the blog:

I can only think this is a publicity stunt for promotion of Ice’s and CoCo’s reality television show, Ice Loves CoCo. I don’t know if I believe CoCo is s3xing these men, even though she’s taking seductive photos which happens to leak over a period of time.

Why wasn’t these pics leaked the same day as the rest? It’s more like a marketing campaign than random leaks.
Nothing to see here folks...

But at that white man being named Mustufa Abdi
 5 years ago '05        #137
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
Some of you are Hilarious.....with all this 'This is staged' bull sh*t.......

Ya'll dont believe anything....Even when its right in front of your Face......

Ol' Tupac is still alive, he can't be dead.....or every s3xy-provocative pic on FB/Instagram is photoshopped............whats so hard about BELIEVING whats right there in black and white?????

No self-respecting man.....with a shred of pride......is going to stage for his wife getting publicly groped and allegedly d!cked down.......and made to look like a complete simp..............for some possible ratings on a cheezy a.ss realty show, that most people aint checking for anyways.....
 01-15-2013, 02:44 AM         #138
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S W A N said:
Its one thing to smash a married chick, which I personally wouldnt do. Its another to openly flaunt it and straight up brag. Thats the kinda sh*t that get you buried. n*ggas aint got no respect.
n*ggaz aint got no respect???

how about hoes aint got no respect for their husbands

these hoes deserves to be put on blast, that way the next n*gga dont end up lookin like a sucka like Ice, turning hoes into housewives
 5 years ago '04        #139
fuck_the_east 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 9 9
co co a man in the fu*king face. i need head before i hit the spleen. and i can't get head from arnold shwartz and fu*k a hoes organs up ya smell? mr law and order aint doing sh*t but getting money. did you forget. dig ya jeans out your a.ss and fu*k with the skirt wearing n*ggaz you fu*k with
 01-15-2013, 03:01 AM         #140
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She fu*ked that man over, she always attached to that man's d!ck on the show. She seemed like she'd run in front of a bus if that n*gga asked her to...I guess that was all a part of her game. Hoes ain't sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now