Black Ops 2 Rage Quit

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 34 34
This dude is heated, How old is this clown. Sounds like most people on Black ops. Always bi*ching. Hahahahahahaha....tell us how you really feel.

This dude does sound familiar though.

The game does suck, BF3 is much better. This dude needs to smoke a blunt, that's what I do when I play. Calms me down.
 5 years ago '04        #62
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,395 | Props total: 4283 4283
lmao i shut it off as soon as i seen dude sprint into the middle of the map
 5 years ago '13        #63
Vercetti 61 heat pts61
space
space
$5,271 | Props total: 4700 4700
Good ol' Elpres.
 5 years ago '09        #64
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
people complain are the ones who play to seriously... its fun to play and try to do good and all, even if you lag and get k!lled multiple times by one camper, but its just a game. i just adjust, if i can't k!ll a camper the second time, logic is not to try again... camping is apart of the game!
 5 years ago '07        #65
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,661 | Props total: 4411 4411
Battlefield 3 >>>
 5 years ago '11        #66
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,447 | Props total: 629 629
 KeithHernandez said:
This dude is hip firing and wondering why he's not getting k!lls. He flips out when someone k!lls him while he was switching to a rocket launcher. Treyarch can't be blamed for people not playing smart.

I play on PS3, over Wi-Fi, with a router downstairs and don't experience the lag he's allegedly having.
Seriously, this guy just sucks. Blaming lag for being terrible
 5 years ago '05        #67
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,580 | Props total: 1137 1137
i do nothing but rage while playing this sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #68
sillyboy25 10 heat pts10
space
space
$954 | Props total: 0 0
 coolio said:

2 57 - 3 10

7;46 - 7;53 chubby dubbyyy *cough* whatever
 5 years ago '05        #69
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
 NateRight said:
In his defense, that match some dude did have lag switch. The video is on the first page. His videos are funny, he's a terrible player but fun to watch.
 5 years ago '08        #70
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
 NateRight said:
nobody watches his videos because hes good at the game
 5 years ago '12        #71
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 coolio said:

5 years ago '05        #72
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
lag? lmao yall needa step yall connection up for real i am usually the host and my games are flawless. I have had maybe one disconnection since november. and if yall complainin about not getting k!lls it means yall dunno how to choose the loadout. this is be best COD to date hands down. a lot of people hate cuz kids and marines be on that serious sh*t clan all headsetted up but that s how you do. thats what me and my mans did when resistance 1 came out we dominated CTF and TDM all day. Stop cryin step your game up and step your internet up.
 5 years ago '05        #73
mistadontplay 
space
space
 minnesota763 said:
people complain are the ones who play to seriously... its fun to play and try to do good and all, even if you lag and get k!lled multiple times by one camper, but its just a game. i just adjust, if i can't k!ll a camper the second time, logic is not to try again... camping is apart of the game!
camping aint part of the game the only ones who may seem allowed to camp are snipers. cuz thats what snipers do in reality. but yea it is just a game and if you cant stop them campin a.ss bi*ches with a gun. toss a grenade flank em out and shoot a RPG or a shock charge at they a.ss quite simple
 5 years ago '05        #74
mistadontplay 
space
space
 Bk's Finest said:
This dude is heated, How old is this clown. Sounds like most people on Black ops. Always bi*ching. Hahahahahahaha....tell us how you really feel.

This dude does sound familiar though.

The game does suck, BF3 is much better. This dude needs to smoke a blunt, that's what I do when I play. Calms me down.
BF3 is good...but not better. in any way shape or form from graphics to gameplay. I mean lets be for real its an EA game. but dont get it twisted..you can hop in tha tank and go ham fool. but BO2 is way better they are both different games for real its more kids on BO2 which i dont like but every 1st person shooter is getting hyped by kids and all they wanna do is find hacks for the game to cheat, i really thought cheating and cheat codes died with GTA.
 5 years ago '12        #75
Jake2by4 
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 12 12
 mistadontplay said:
lag? lmao yall needa step yall connection up for real i am usually the host and my games are flawless. I have had maybe one disconnection since november. and if yall complainin about not getting k!lls it means yall dunno how to choose the loadout. this is be best COD to date hands down. a lot of people hate cuz kids and marines be on that serious sh*t clan all headsetted up but that s how you do. thats what me and my mans did when resistance 1 came out we dominated CTF and TDM all day. Stop cryin step your game up and step your internet up.
n*gga you full of sh*t, shut the fu*k up. Sound like an ad for activision
 01-16-2013, 07:46 AM         #76
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mistadontplay said:
BF3 is good...but not better. in any way shape or form from graphics to gameplay. I mean lets be for real its an EA game. but dont get it twisted..you can hop in tha tank and go ham fool. but BO2 is way better they are both different games for real its more kids on BO2 which i dont like but every 1st person shooter is getting hyped by kids and all they wanna do is find hacks for the game to cheat, i really thought cheating and cheat codes died with GTA.
BF3 is better and there is no question on it.. I been playing black ops 2 for a cool month and their is still lag compensation in BLOP2 that ruins the experience for me. My K/D ration in BLOPS was 3.5 but it has fallen to a pathetic 1.5 in BLOPS 2 because of the lag and also because of the god awful and I mean god awful hit detection. If you are host in BLOPS2 than you have a solid advantage over the rest of the players.

I can still pop in BF3 and have a good time....while BLOPS2 I gotta pray to god that the lag is bearable.
 5 years ago '06        #77
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 mistadontplay said:

u only like COD more because its easier and u'd rather not play a game that requires a bit of skill in no way is BO2 better than BF3..from graphics to gameplay, BF3 sh*ts on it

COD is basically a BF3 demo's demo
 5 years ago '04        #78
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 jack_napier said:
Niggy should play hardcore. Keeps complaining about the amount of bullets to k!ll someone. Lol that's why I only fu*k with hardcore.

I was tired of firing a whole clip in the back of some opponent, and that he would get away with it alive...
Then i discovered HARDCORE MODE, and my life changed...

Wish they woulda make ALL of the regular modes Harcode availble tho...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
57 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy