52 Week Money Challenge

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '09        #21
mtva24 224 heat pts224 OP
space
space
$8,824 | Props total: 1138 1138
 niceguy954 said:
it should be at max 65-70% and thats pushing it

change your lifestyle or increase your income
Easier said than done on both ends..... can't trim fat on daycare. My only luxeries is cable and my cell. Im trying to pay down/off some of these credit cards.

The 2% increase deducted for social security doesn't help any either
 5 years ago '06        #22
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 mtva24 said:
Easier said than done on both ends..... can't trim fat on daycare. My only luxeries is cable and my cell. Im trying to pay down/off some of these credit cards.

The 2% increase deducted for social security doesn't help any either
you really dont need cable use the internet. Get the cheap pre paid or other plans. Look at your bills and see how much you spend on food. And its not really a 2% increase it was a tax holiday that shouldve never existed
 5 years ago '10        #23
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
This is good for someone who doesn't have a good job, but if you weren't already saving AT MINIMUM about $5,000 a year then you need to get your priorities straight.

i been slippin hard im really bouta cry man...fu*k it ima stop splurging today....GOD HELP ME!
 5 years ago '09        #24
mtva24 224 heat pts224 OP
space
space
$8,824 | Props total: 1138 1138
 niceguy954 said:
you really dont need cable use the internet. Get the cheap pre paid or other plans. Look at your bills and see how much you spend on food. And its not really a 2% increase it was a tax holiday that shouldve never existed
I aint that cheap cuh... what kind of life is that? n*gga talking bout getting a prepaid plan .... What is the point of a mounted 47 inch flatscreen above the fireplace if it don't have cable? My wife would smack the sh*t out off me haha!
 5 years ago '06        #25
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 mtva24 said:
I aint that cheap cuh... what kind of life is that? n*gga talking bout getting a prepaid plan .... What is the point of a mounted 47 inch flatscreen above the fireplace if it don't have cable? My wife would smack the sh*t out off me haha!
your living outside your means. I'm just helping your realize it. Do what you want. Like buddy said. If you can't save 5G a year if you make a decent income then something is wrong
 5 years ago '04        #26
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
if u just average it out & put away $26.50 each week. u make the same amount...i understand the one dudes theory of "do it backwards" because toward the end of the year (xmas or whatever u celebrate) $52 might be a gift for a nephew or somethin, so if u do it backwards, them last 3 weeks wont affect ur xmas shopping.

i was broke for a very long time, grew up(matured). but since i grew up poor, i learned i can live off of 100-200 per week spending. i'm not gonna act like i stick to that all the time, but i do, 75% of the time. i made a spread sheet, of all my bills (mortgage, credit card, utilities, student loan, personals, which is my smokes, & gas for my car)

they look at me crazy when i walk into a store & ask for all the black & milds they got, sometimes its like $75...but thats for 20 packs, in my head, i just saved myself a whole bunch of trips to the store, which is a whole bunch of extra gas used up, i know im not quitting, so why would i buy a pack at a time. friends laugh at me sometimes, but i dont care, i just cut a whole bunch of corners. that little sh*t adds up & allows me to throw extra to my savings...every little bit helps
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy