Jan 13 - 20-Yr-Old Allegedly Shoots Atlanta Policeman (Looks Like He Got the s$%t Beat Out)

most viewed right now
 NBA Rockets confirm right hamstring injury for Chris Paul, will be re-evaluate..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
Wes10 1 heat pts
space
space
$584 | Props total: 302 302
 UcantCme said:
how do you expect them to not raise their kids that way when your parents raise you the same way....its just a re-occuring cycle. Secondly, james holmes didnt shoot police so that makes this case diff....is what he did right? fu*k no(chapelles voice), but its diff for the sake of your arguement.

exactly...cuz im GONNA teach my kids, "fu*k the police". these pigs don't have any rules here. that's just the way it is. so fu*k em. and my people never taught me to hate white people at all....they just taught me not to trust em. and are you gonna tell me that holmes didn't create the same rage, anger and emotion in police as say, this young n*gga who only SHOT at them. didn't k!ll anyone. are you telling me that all the lives and sh*t he took so callously didn't warrant an a.ss beating? are you telling me the sh*t is THAT different? c'mon son.....
 5 years ago '10        #82
Beach Bum 52 heat pts52
space
space
$6,349 | Props total: 498 498
 Wes10 said:
exactly...cuz im GONNA teach my kids, "fu*k the police". these pigs don't have any rules here. that's just the way it is. so fu*k em. and my people never taught me to hate white people at all....they just taught me not to trust em. and are you gonna tell me that holmes didn't create the same rage, anger and emotion in police as say, this young n*gga who only SHOT at them. didn't k!ll anyone. are you telling me that all the lives and sh*t he took so callously didn't warrant an a.ss beating? are you telling me the sh*t is THAT different? c'mon son.....
imma let you go back and re-read what i said, sit on it for a bit and then see if you actually comprehend it.
 5 years ago '09        #83
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$67,306 | Props total: 13539 13539
 Wes10 said:
know what i TRULY don't like? and honestly, can't comprehend? how a white person can look me in my face and tell me that racism doesn't exist anymore. firstly, don't even act like you know what black people go through. you don't see it, because you don't live it, and you're not of it. stop that sh*t. secondly, you seriously think that kind of mindset just DISAPPEARS in fifty years? get for real. get fu*king for real. not saying everyone is a racist, because they're not. but check it...i stay thirty miles from Memphis. in other words, we're slick rural thuggin' out chea. these peckerwoods teach their kids the same sh*t their racist a.ss pops taught them, and that cycle doesn't break overnight. all you see is swastikas and N's with a sword stuck thru it. on bridges, on buildings, on street signs. sh*t's unsheltered and unfiltered out here.....so i CAN'T be blind to it. but yaknow, white folks will never truly understand. my pops lived through the 60s. his cousin was dragged out of his house in the middle of the night by the sherrif and a mob of white people. straight burned the house down and k!lled him. for nothing. my moms is from south africa. she lived thru apartheid, witnessed the police just shoot african children's knees out in the street. this was in the 70s. understand what kinda sh*t white people in "authoritative" roles have done to my people. nah, fu*k the police. white people will NEVER KNOW black people's hatred and mistrust for the police. fu*king James Holmes didn't have a fu*kING scratch on his face.....how atrocious was HIS crime?? fu*k the police. fu*k em fu*k em fu*k em. they beat n*ggas here EVERYDAY. fu*k em!
Thats a black person you responded to though
 5 years ago '11        #84
Wes10 1 heat pts
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Thats a black person you responded to though
my whole statement was in agreement to their point, though.....
 5 years ago '11        #85
Wes10 1 heat pts
space
space
 UcantCme said:
imma let you go back and re-read what i said, sit on it for a bit and then see if you actually comprehend it.
i see what you said...how hard is that to comprehend? (1) it's a re-occuring cycle (which I agreed with), (2) what he did was wrong (which i agreed with), and (3) for the sake of MY argument, the sh*t wasn't the same (which i DISAGREED with). What made this n*gga's crime so different that it warranted a BEATING like that? That's what I'm tryna understand. The LOGIC in YOUR disagreement and perspective of the differences. To me, there is none.

Last edited by Wes10; 01-14-2013 at 02:13 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #86
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
"THIS IS AN INJUSTICE!!!"

dont shoot at cops. the end.
 5 years ago '09        #87
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$67,306 | Props total: 13539 13539
So, Henry shoots my cousin petey then I catch up with Henry and serve a little justice to him, I'll go to jail. Officer Wilson, badge #46572 gets shot by Tito Jeffries on the block then his fellow officers Johnson #72331, Trubadowsky#81449 and Simon#67034 can beat Tito within an inch of his life and get paid vacation for it.

I need a police career and quick because there are some people I want to fu*k up legally.
 5 years ago '10        #88
Beach Bum 52 heat pts52
space
space
$6,349 | Props total: 498 498
 Wes10 said:
i see what you said...how hard is that to comprehend? (1) it's a re-occuring cycle (which I agreed with), (2) what he did was wrong (which i agreed with), and (3) for the sake of MY argument, the sh*t wasn't the same (which i DISAGREED with). What made this n*gga's crime so different that it warranted a BEATING like that? That's what I'm tryna understand. The LOGIC in YOUR disagreement and perspective of the differences. To me, there is none.
because this was one of their own that he did this too.....kinda the same if the family members of those k!lled by holmes would have beat him to near death.
 5 years ago '05        #89
dasill 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,665 | Props total: 4040 4040
 MeziaaL said:
Racism in a white supremacist nation who has creatively found ways to still enslave, intimidate and oppress blacks through their legal systems. Yet, you got n*ggas only wanting the cops to own arms, when SHTF, you don't think the first thing they gone do is crack down on the hoods and start exterminating blacks? Especially with all of the illegal guns from the gangs in there.
Okay i see your using the race card did u know officer reggie robinson is a black officer so a bunch of white officers beat the fu*k out of a thug after he shot one of their own a bunch of white dudes beat up a thug who was black because he shot a black officer and they dont like black people hmm thats intresting .gtfoh with that sh*t thats whats wrong with amdrica today is stupid people like you u know nothing about anything .u want to live in the ghetto you take ur a.ss to mexico u can fu*k with the cartel till ur big ol fat mouth gets ur head chopped off .till then why dont u entertain ur mouth with a d!ck u fu*k low life f*ggot
 5 years ago '05        #90
dasill 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,665 | Props total: 4040 4040
Heres a picture of officer reggie
 01-14-2013, 03:15 PM         #91
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Troubleman1990 said:
He shot a cop, the fu*k you expect? That dumb a.ss n*gga deserved it, he tried to k!ll a cop and get away with it.
So it's cool for cops to beat a man just because he k!lled one of their co-workers?

FOH. We have a justice system for people like this. Use it. These cops need to turn their badges in. Leave that revenge bullsh*t to Liam Neeson.

But of course they won't, and none of them will get reprimanded for their actions. Because cops are the biggest gang in America. And clowns like you excuse their actions.
 5 years ago '05        #92
Opm 
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 0 0
it's well know if you shoot a cop and live his buddies take him in the shower for some sweet nightstick love.

It is also well known for a white cop to beat up a ****** and plant drugs on him for the fu*k of it.

he is gonna do 70 years for that sh*t though.
 01-14-2013, 04:09 PM         #93
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a childhood friend of mine was murderd by the cleveland police because they said he shot at them

he had zero traces of gun powder on his body

and whites are in here compairing a man who shot at police to trayzon martin

98%
 5 years ago '08        #94
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 3475 3475
if he shot the cop
how are they not charging him for it?

5 years ago '04        #95
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,199 | Props total: 843 843
 ImAMonster said:
I'm just saying what a lot of people are too pus*y to say. It's not a higher sense of morality, I'm just saying that the majority of the black race should stop glorifying violence and illegal activity. There is a lot of pride in that from what I've seen in black communities. Why not have more pride in actually having a successful career doing something legal? Because that makes you a "lame"? Wouldn't you rather be considered lame than suffer the consequences of the hood lifestyle? I'm trying to support your race, stop acting like I'm trying to break it down or make my race seem better. That is not the object. Blend in more with society and just live life, man.
Are you american?
 5 years ago '10        #96
Account001 
space
space
$3,370 | Props total: 260 260
Its a known injustice that cops can beat anybody they want... when the people feel strongly enough to k!ll the cops that get of for these injustices, the courts will have to respond by punishing cops.
 5 years ago '11        #97
Wes10 1 heat pts
space
space
 UcantCme said:
because this was one of their own that he did this too.....kinda the same if the family members of those k!lled by holmes would have beat him to near death.
 5 years ago '10        #98
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 Wes10 said:

just let it go fam, let it go
 5 years ago '11        #99
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,846 | Props total: 294 294
Boxden Logic:

Black man shoots police officer

Police officers beat the sh*t out of black man instead of shooting him

Conclusion: Cops were racist

5 years ago '04        #100
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
space
$33,370 | Props total: 7002 7002
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Boxden Logic:

Black man shoots police officer

Police officers beat the sh*t out of black man instead of shooting him

Conclusion: Cops were racist

bx logic can go alot of ways so this is true but also false
Home      

most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This New PS4 Controller looks familiar lol
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago