Jan 13 - 20-Yr-Old Allegedly Shoots Atlanta Policeman (Looks Like He Got the s$%t Beat Out)

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-14-2013, 11:40 AM         #61
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, that boy lumped up. And thats just the neck up. n*gga probably blue and purple from the shoulders down all over.

They whipped that a.ss. If you gonna shoot a cop, you better not get caught mane. fu*k around and catch the beats.
 01-14-2013, 11:43 AM         #62
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
innocent until proven guilty huh...
 01-14-2013, 11:51 AM         #63
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
I'm just saying what a lot of people are too pus*y to say. It's not a higher sense of morality, I'm just saying that the majority of the black race should stop glorifying violence and illegal activity. There is a lot of pride in that from what I've seen in black communities. Why not have more pride in actually having a successful career doing something legal? Because that makes you a "lame"? Wouldn't you rather be considered lame than suffer the consequences of the hood lifestyle? I'm trying to support your race, stop acting like I'm trying to break it down or make my race seem better. That is not the object. Blend in more with society and just live life, man.
A majority of the black race? I dont endorse violence or illegal activity, at least no more then the average American in this country. You act as if this is a problem that is only exclusive to the black community, when the country we live in promotes Violence and illegal activity with much more a voracity then any other specific group of people. The correct a.ssumption is the endorsment of voilence is an American problem, but like a typical white lame a.ss bastard......all you can do is view the problem from the perspective of black people and how the countries indiscretions including our own...should fall on the backs of black people......nobody needs your fu*king support, Learn the meaning of diversity and shut the fu*k up......
 01-14-2013, 11:54 AM         #64
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
i feel you on that note, but my thing is if, idk why when a n*gga out here shooting PERIOD, why people are mad that he got some energy back his direction

theres too people out here suffering and dying on some bullsh*t and who were innocent to be wasting energy giving a fu*k about some jackass running around shooting people
Oh nah, I totally agree with you. I'm just saying my level of respect when it comes to law enforcement "in general" is just meh. Cause I grew up in those times where the cops in the city were really on some EXTRA sh*t. There's, doing wrong and being punished for it (the right way) and then theres, the law being bored and looking for anyway possible to hem n*ggas up.
 5 years ago '05        #65
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Oh nah, I totally agree with you. I'm just saying my level of respect when it comes to law enforcement "in general" is just meh. Cause I grew up in those times where the cops in the city were really on some EXTRA sh*t. There's, doing wrong and being punished for it (the right way) and then theres, the law being bored and looking for anyway possible to hem n*ggas up.
And then there is the prison industrial complex. Prison profiteers are buying up millions of dollars worth of Real Estate to turn into prisons while signing contracts PROMISING a full capacity facility for the next 20 YEARS.

Which puts pressure on the heads of the Police Department to make sure cops harass and arrest citizens. They then make sure that they ether set up or create the environment for these otherwise harmless people to break laws.

People don't choose to live like that!! Examine EVERYTHING.
 01-14-2013, 12:03 PM         #66
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How much of a fu*kING IDIOT do you have to be to take a shot at a cop
 5 years ago '04        #67
Venom2k2 
space
space
$976 | Props total: 3 3
HAHAHAHAHA let me get this right. Some of you dookie sniffing dipsh*ts really think the world would be better without police and that this retarded sack of sh*t didn't deserve it? His life is fu*ked, can't argue that. He won't forget the beat down...excuse me, when he tripped and fell down the stairs and his new holiday vacation for a couple of years and probably decades.

So some of you really think the police shouldn't be the only group of people being allowed to own guns and that police forces should be removed completely? Holy sh*t, lay down the crack pipe.
 01-14-2013, 01:03 PM         #68
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom2k2 said:
HAHAHAHAHA let me get this right. Some of you dookie sniffing dipsh*ts really think the world would be better without police and that this retarded sack of sh*t didn't deserve it? His life is fu*ked, can't argue that. He won't forget the beat down...excuse me, when he tripped and fell down the stairs and his new holiday vacation for a couple of years and probably decades.

So some of you really think the police shouldn't be the only group of people being allowed to own guns and that police forces should be removed completely? Holy sh*t, lay down the crack pipe.
Clearly the intended purpose of this post was to show everyone that YES you can call people names online without fear of being backsmacked in the face. You DO know you could have posted this same sh*t without the whole "dookie sniffing dipsh*ts right?" How can one make a valid argument sounding so childish and expect anyone to take him OR her seriously?
But I'm certain all you'll see in my post is the "backsmack" part
 5 years ago '04        #69
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,447 | Props total: 6039 6039
 BluCupShawty said:
damn homie got his sh*t rocked
@ that nappy dread box

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #70
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Clearly the intended purpose of this post was to show everyone that YES you can call people names online without fear of being backsmacked in the face. You DO know you could have posted this same sh*t without the whole "dookie sniffing dipsh*ts right?" How can one make a valid argument sounding so childish and expect anyone to take him OR her seriously?
But I'm certain all you'll see in my post is the "backsmack" part
this.
 5 years ago '10        #71
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 21 21
 MeziaaL said:
And then there is the prison industrial complex. Prison profiteers are buying up millions of dollars worth of Real Estate to turn into prisons while signing contracts PROMISING a full capacity facility for the next 20 YEARS.

Which puts pressure on the heads of the Police Department to make sure cops harass and arrest citizens. They then make sure that they ether set up or create the environment for these otherwise harmless people to break laws.

There's alot of ppl that choose to live like that.

For me, bottom line is dont do illegal sh*t and you dont have anything to worry about. You got drugs on you, carrying a gun, etc. expect the repricusions....and this whole dont know any better thing is some bullsh*t...if you dont know that all that is wrong then you dont need to be in society anyways. All this wasnt aimed at just your post
 5 years ago '09        #72
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
wtf you expect to happen, dude shot a cop, gotta show you cant fu*k with cops. His a.ss beating shouldnt be his biggest concern, let the dude go to prison, they fu*k with cop kilers so much. Dude probably k!ll himself.
 5 years ago '05        #73
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,679 | Props total: 2322 2322
Somehow "ouch" just doesn't seem fit...

5 years ago '11        #74
Wes10 1 heat pts
space
space
$572 | Props total: 153 153
 MeziaaL said:

know what i TRULY don't like? and honestly, can't comprehend? how a white person can look me in my face and tell me that racism doesn't exist anymore. firstly, don't even act like you know what black people go through. you don't see it, because you don't live it, and you're not of it. stop that sh*t. secondly, you seriously think that kind of mindset just DISAPPEARS in fifty years? get for real. get fu*king for real. not saying everyone is a racist, because they're not. but check it...i stay thirty miles from Memphis. in other words, we're slick rural thuggin' out chea. these peckerwoods teach their kids the same sh*t their racist a.ss pops taught them, and that cycle doesn't break overnight. all you see is swastikas and N's with a sword stuck thru it. on bridges, on buildings, on street signs. sh*t's unsheltered and unfiltered out here.....so i CAN'T be blind to it. but yaknow, white folks will never truly understand. my pops lived through the 60s. his cousin was dragged out of his house in the middle of the night by the sherrif and a mob of white people. straight burned the house down and k!lled him. for nothing. my moms is from south africa. she lived thru apartheid, witnessed the police just shoot african children's knees out in the street. this was in the 70s. understand what kinda sh*t white people in "authoritative" roles have done to my people. nah, fu*k the police. white people will NEVER KNOW black people's hatred and mistrust for the police. fu*king James Holmes didn't have a fu*kING scratch on his face.....how atrocious was HIS crime?? fu*k the police. fu*k em fu*k em fu*k em. they beat n*ggas here EVERYDAY. fu*k em!
 5 years ago '11        #75
Wes10 1 heat pts
space
space
$572 | Props total: 153 153
now all i have to do is wait on some suburban a.ss kid to retort with the usual naivety.....
 5 years ago '12        #76
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,102 | Props total: 507 507
 5 years ago '10        #77
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
somebody from Atl already posted that this was NOT the guy that did it, so yeah....

ATLDOPEBOI18 said:

[pic - click to view]

one of the goat comedy scenes ever
 5 years ago '10        #78
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 21 21
 Wes10 said:
know what i TRULY don't like? and honestly, can't comprehend? how a white person can look me in my face and tell me that racism doesn't exist anymore. firstly, don't even act like you know what black people go through. you don't see it, because you don't live it, and you're not of it. stop that sh*t. secondly, you seriously think that kind of mindset just DISAPPEARS in fifty years? get for real. get fu*king for real. not saying everyone is a racist, because they're not. but check it...i stay thirty miles from Memphis. in other words, we're slick rural thuggin' out chea. these peckerwoods teach their kids the same sh*t their racist a.ss pops taught them, and that cycle doesn't break overnight. all you see is swastikas and N's with a sword stuck thru it. on bridges, on buildings, on street signs. sh*t's unsheltered and unfiltered out here.....so i CAN'T be blind to it. but yaknow, white folks will never truly understand. my pops lived through the 60s. his cousin was dragged out of his house in the middle of the night by the sherrif and a mob of white people. straight burned the house down and k!lled him. for nothing. my moms is from south africa. she lived thru apartheid, witnessed the police just shoot african children's knees out in the street. this was in the 70s. understand what kinda sh*t white people in "authoritative" roles have done to my people. nah, fu*k the police. white people will NEVER KNOW black people's hatred and mistrust for the police. fu*king James Holmes didn't have a fu*kING scratch on his face.....how atrocious was HIS crime?? fu*k the police. fu*k em fu*k em fu*k em. they beat n*ggas here EVERYDAY. fu*k em!
how do you expect them to not raise their kids that way when your parents raise you the same way....its just a re-occuring cycle. Secondly, james holmes didnt shoot police so that makes this case diff....is what he did right? fu*k no(chapelles voice), but its diff for the sake of your arguement.
 5 years ago '04        #79
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,449 | Props total: 1445 1445
 RAZAH CUTS said:

[pic - click to view]

not funny. been there before... i aint even shoot a cop either...they just heard..."fu*k the cops" as i was talkin to my co worker on a loading dock. and they gave me that work... anyway...he isn't "lucky". he is way worse alive then dead. in the bing the cops gonna torture him all life.
 5 years ago '09        #80
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
 S W A N said:
Not a fan of cops but some of this logic is flawed. So lemme get this straight. If a n*gga shoot at me and I somehow fuk him up, its self defense. Right? But if a cop does it, its breaking the law? Unless this n*gga is Larry Davis, there aint much i can say to defend him.
You can also flip that logic as in if a someone shoots at you and retaliate its against the law... but yet if a police officer retaliates in the justice system it is self defense slam dunk trial.

Subjects like these will always be controversial
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy