Jan 13 - 20-Yr-Old Allegedly Shoots Atlanta Policeman (Looks Like He Got the s$%t Beat Out)

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,783 | Props total: 1646 1646
wtf thy supposed to uphold the law not beat the sh*t outta suspects that sh*t is sad they really fu*ked him up.

man law enforcement is all fu*ked up.
 5 years ago '09        #42
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,416 | Props total: 10540 10540
 Dos-effect said:
Worry about your self and your own fu*ked up race bruh.......sitting here preaching like your skin color gives you an upper sense of morality........
I'm just saying what a lot of people are too pus*y to say. It's not a higher sense of morality, I'm just saying that the majority of the black race should stop glorifying violence and illegal activity. There is a lot of pride in that from what I've seen in black communities. Why not have more pride in actually having a successful career doing something legal? Because that makes you a "lame"? Wouldn't you rather be considered lame than suffer the consequences of the hood lifestyle? I'm trying to support your race, stop acting like I'm trying to break it down or make my race seem better. That is not the object. Blend in more with society and just live life, man.
 5 years ago '04        #43
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1157 1157
 BigGee said:
Lucky he didn't end up like this

first video that came to mind when i read this story...

moral of the story: u even "touch" a police officer, u're gonna end up with multiple broken bones and other extremely painful injuries.
 5 years ago '07        #44
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,395 | Props total: 2073 2073
damn he got his a.ss beat
 5 years ago '12        #45
HHGH 10 heat pts10
space
space
$897 | Props total: 408 408
Dudes lucky the cops didnt shoot him in the head and say he rushed them.

,besides that watch stupid people try to use this as an argument for gun control.
 01-14-2013, 07:47 AM         #46
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
Racism in a white supremacist nation who has creatively found ways to still enslave, intimidate and oppress blacks through their legal systems. Yet, you got n*ggas only wanting the cops to own arms, when SHTF, you don't think the first thing they gone do is crack down on the hoods and start exterminating blacks? Especially with all of the illegal guns from the gangs in there.
dumbest sh*t ive heard today congrats youre retarded and I hope a cop shoots you 79 times
 5 years ago '11        #47
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
 Niruggg said:
no they don't. they have the right to capture and arrest you. the courts try you and if found guilty you go to jail and deal with the penalty for your acts...your mentality if why some people have a me or them mentality and blast on cops because they don't submit to the laws they're suppose to uphold.
 5 years ago '07        #48
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
no they actually have the right to k!ll you lol

lol @ actually believing they don't. the law + common sense both tell you that they will prolly k!ll you.
 5 years ago '07        #49
mainevent4u88 102 heat pts102
space
space
$9,262 | Props total: 4759 4759
not sure whats more fu*ked up, his face or his hair...
 5 years ago '11        #50
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 ImAMonster said:
Cracking down on the hoods is a bad thing? Gahd damn my dude, you fu*king glorifying that lifestyle for real? Mahfu*kas out here on some "SLINGIN DOPE ON THE STREET IS FINE. fu*k WORKIN', WE OUT CHEA SLINGIN THAT 'YE!!!" YOU are oppressing your race, and all the idiots who think like you. What if guy didn't have a gun, or hell, what if he just wasn't doing anything illegal? He wouldn't have shot the officer and wouldn't have gotten his a.ss beat. And I'm sure with a name like "reggie robinson" the police officer was black, so k!ll it with that white supremacist sh*t. And if you don't like this "White supremacist nation" then you can get the fu*k out and go live in one of the many 3rd world countries that you were so fortunate to not be born in. How about abiding by the rules of society and not being aggressive towards authority every single time you come in contact with it? Pissed cause you can't be on no alpha male sh*t like you want to. Give a fu*k, you can say I'm racist. I didn't say a single racist thing, but I'm sure since you're black, It'll come across that way and you'll SOMEHOW twist it so it seems that way and get your "homies" to agree with you. Grow the fu*k up. Stop holding yourself and your race back and actually start progressing a little bit. You'll be surprised how good life is when you do that instead of constantly WANTING to stay at the bottom just so you can say y'all struggled and are from the hood like that's some sh*t to really be proud of.
Stfu whitey. You say some networth but then you go and do the typical whitey sh*t.
Rules of society? Manfu*k you and white privilege. And that slang showed your true self whitey. And again judge that man by himself, stop saying holding your race back yell™
 5 years ago '06        #51
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
if he really did shoot the cop, idk how people in here are defending him

if you doing dirt, dirty sh*t happens

Last edited by nightmare; 01-14-2013 at 08:53 AM..
 01-14-2013, 09:01 AM         #52
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
if he really did shoot the cop, idk how people in here are defending him

if you doing dirt, dirty sh*t happens
Never agreed with the facts that cops are able to use excessive force simply because one of them is harmed, its not okay to beat the sh*t out of someone because you hold your fellow officers health and life to higher standard then others.......if you uphold the law then uphold the law, if a group of kids beat the sh*t out of that man for shooting lets a say a family members of thiers, those kids would be arrested and charged with a.ssualt without a doubt.......but since its the police then its okay......
 5 years ago '06        #53
Kick Dayez 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,686 | Props total: 254 254
 ImAMonster said:
I'm just saying what a lot of people are too pus*y to say. It's not a higher sense of morality, I'm just saying that the majority of the black race should stop glorifying violence and illegal activity. There is a lot of pride in that from what I've seen in black communities. Why not have more pride in actually having a successful career doing something legal? Because that makes you a "lame"? Wouldn't you rather be considered lame than suffer the consequences of the hood lifestyle? I'm trying to support your race, stop acting like I'm trying to break it down or make my race seem better. That is not the object. Blend in more with society and just live life, man.
Sir. the perpetuation of ignorance among our people doesnt have very much to do with black people and our willingness or lack there of to progress. It has to do with the cards we're dealt by your kind. black people dont have no power to build cheap housing EXCLUSIVELY for single mothers. for the most part black people cant hire other black people. the social/economic plight of black folks in the country was ensured by a system created in the 70's dude. sh*t is the way it is by design... unfortunately, psychologically most black folk still suffer from that mentality "you eat whats set before you". Cheif Keef. I'm sure we can all agree that he's probably the most ratchet artist out at the moment. who's responsible for signing dude though? not black folks. jimmy iovine signed him. jimmy iovines a white man. just like black people have nothing to do with funding tyler perrys movies. who is running sh*t at the end of the day dude? for every cheif keef there is a lupe fiasco thats not getting any attention. for every bullsh*t a.ss tyler perry movie theres a young fresh black director who cant get anyone to back his work. as far as hood n*ggas are concerned. shut the fu*k up. you have no idea of the circumstances we live under and i dont have time to get specific as far as our environments our concerned and how your kind does all the orchestrating. granted once can always make a conscious to do better for yourself. but what about when you dont know better? im not blaming white folks for anything cause i believe we can get up out this jam ourselves. i just feel like folks like yourself with opinions like yours should keep your mouth out of sh*t as it pertains to our plight unless your gonna acknowledge who the real colprit is and how we can expose what he done and take steps to help our brothers in situations where they feel like they have to slang and bang.
 5 years ago '11        #54
Wes10 1 heat pts
space
space
$573 | Props total: 178 178
wow. i can't believe what i'm reading. y'all are acting like the police are gods are some sh*t. they ARE the world's biggest gang. and you're naive as fu*k if you think they only serve and protect. case and point: look up TARNISHED BLUE, and see how our police (memphis) live. you lil fu*kers are sheltered, and don't KNOW sh*t about the real world. clowns.....
 5 years ago '06        #55
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Never agreed with the facts that cops are able to use excessive force simply because one of them is harmed, its not okay to beat the sh*t out of someone because you hold your fellow officers health and life to higher standard then others.......if you uphold the law then uphold the law, if a group of kids beat the sh*t out of that man for shooting lets a say a family members of thiers, those kids would be arrested and charged with a.ssualt without a doubt.......but since its the police then its okay......
i see what you are saying on principle and i agree with that.

but at this point is clear that sh*t doesnt work that way in reality. so when you do sh*t like that, you should expect this. idk why people are surprised when sh*t like this happens. its not right, but it shouldnt be a shock either

the fact of the matter is that no matter what standards to uphold someone to, human nature will always supersede that. nepotism exists in all facets of human society, and doesnt change person a title is bestowed on to someone. life simply isnt fair.

now people will say im overly cynical, but they cant disprove what im saying either

Last edited by nightmare; 01-14-2013 at 09:39 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #56
Wes10 1 heat pts
space
space
$573 | Props total: 178 178
 Kick Dayez said:
Sir. the perpetuation of ignorance among our people doesnt have very much to do with black people and our willingness or lack there of to progress. It has to do with the cards we're dealt by your kind. black people dont have no power to build cheap housing EXCLUSIVELY for single mothers. for the most part black people cant hire other black people. the social/economic plight of black folks in the country was ensured by a system created in the 70's dude. sh*t is the way it is by design... unfortunately, psychologically most black folk still suffer from that mentality "you eat whats set before you". Cheif Keef. I'm sure we can all agree that he's probably the most ratchet artist out at the moment. who's responsible for signing dude though? not black folks. jimmy iovine signed him. jimmy iovines a white man. just like black people have nothing to do with funding tyler perrys movies. who is running sh*t at the end of the day dude? for every cheif keef there is a lupe fiasco thats not getting any attention. for every bullsh*t a.ss tyler perry movie theres a young fresh black director who cant get anyone to back his work. as far as hood n*ggas are concerned. shut the fu*k up. you have no idea of the circumstances we live under and i dont have time to get specific as far as our environments our concerned and how your kind does all the orchestrating. granted once can always make a conscious to do better for yourself. but what about when you dont know better? im not blaming white folks for anything cause i believe we can get up out this jam ourselves. i just feel like folks like yourself with opinions like yours should keep your mouth out of sh*t as it pertains to our plight unless your gonna acknowledge who the real colprit is and how we can expose what he done and take steps to help our brothers in situations where they feel like they have to slang and bang.
finally, someone who SHOULD be speaking about this subject. white folks need to realize what their predecessors have done to us. and instead of tryna break us and our past down so you can understand, maybe you need to break YOUR HISTORY down so you can understand why we feel the ways we feel toward certain sh*t. (i.e. authority). Ask the Indians...Africans...Aborigines...Arabs...bet they all have a story to tell.
 01-14-2013, 09:41 AM         #57
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Troubleman1990 said:
He shot a cop
Umm... so

"At my man's funeral its like nobody cared.
But when police get shot, the Mayor everybody there."
 5 years ago '06        #58
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Umm... so

"At my man's funeral its like nobody cared.
But when police get shot, the Mayor everybody there."
i feel you on that note, but my thing is if, idk why when a n*gga out here shooting PERIOD, why people are mad that he got some energy back his direction

theres too people out here suffering and dying on some bullsh*t and who were innocent to be wasting energy giving a fu*k about some jackass running around shooting people
 01-14-2013, 10:20 AM         #59
boxden7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
Cracking down on the hoods is a bad thing? Gahd damn my dude, you fu*king glorifying that lifestyle for real? Mahfu*kas out here on some "SLINGIN DOPE ON THE STREET IS FINE. fu*k WORKIN', WE OUT CHEA SLINGIN THAT 'YE!!!" YOU are oppressing your race, and all the idiots who think like you. What if guy didn't have a gun, or hell, what if he just wasn't doing anything illegal? He wouldn't have shot the officer and wouldn't have gotten his a.ss beat. And I'm sure with a name like "reggie robinson" the police officer was black, so k!ll it with that white supremacist sh*t. And if you don't like this "White supremacist nation" then you can get the fu*k out and go live in one of the many 3rd world countries that you were so fortunate to not be born in. How about abiding by the rules of society and not being aggressive towards authority every single time you come in contact with it? Pissed cause you can't be on no alpha male sh*t like you want to. Give a fu*k, you can say I'm racist. I didn't say a single racist thing, but I'm sure since you're black, It'll come across that way and you'll SOMEHOW twist it so it seems that way and get your "homies" to agree with you. Grow the fu*k up. Stop holding yourself and your race back and actually start progressing a little bit. You'll be surprised how good life is when you do that instead of constantly WANTING to stay at the bottom just so you can say y'all struggled and are from the hood like that's some sh*t to really be proud of.
Where is your racist RANT coming from? No one is above the law. PEACE OFFICERS do NOT have the right to PERSONALLY PROSECUTE alleged criminals. If they do, why didn't they k!ll or at least a.ssault the WHITEBOYS who allegedly k!lled all those people in the movie theater? What about Sandy? Why are MENTALLY DERANGED WHITE PEOPLE allowed to commit mass murder, yet they are arrested "without incident", but when a NUBIAN is SUSPECTED/ACCUSED(not convicted) it's "OPEN SEASON" on their lives... there is a clear DOUBLE STANDARD. You appear somewhat disillusioned buddy.
 5 years ago '05        #60
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 ImAMonster said:

No where in my post did I mention the glorification of gang dominated territories in the black communities. What I did state was the TRUTH. How am I oppressing my people when I'm merely a black person who knows her own history BEYOND slavery and post slavery. I know what Europeans has done to the people of my color and many another culture/race such as Native Americans, the colonization of African territories, Cointelpro, FBI CIA work hand in hand to make sure drugs and guns flood the hood. Those hoods were systemically destroyed by your corrupt a.ss white politicians you fu*king dunce. What are those police officers in place for? They stay in the hood to harrass, set up, incarcerate and k!ll at will black people who are merely BROKEN from this white supremacist Government and justice system. When I say "crack down", not as in "oh yea, they are going to get those criminals and finally take the guns and drugs out the hood" ..You fu*king idiots, there are many dirty cops who BENEFIT from all that tax free illegal BLOOD MONEY. It's the extra liquidity needed to keep the stock market propped up btw. So go fu*k yourself you overly entitled dolt.

When I say "crack down" I mean EXTERMINATE - k!ll - murder - GENOCIDE ... They are doing it now in Africa, In middle Eastern nations where the black skinned muslims/hebrews dwell, they are charging villages and straight bombING and SHOOTING dark skin black. Why because there has always been an agenda for it, their are more than enough declassified FBI files to prove this. Freedom of Information Act will get you there.

I said NOTHING about glorification, what you did was come in here and just prove how defensive most white people are when their disgusting acts get brought under examination.

Don't discuss the issues of those you cannot identity with. Walk a mile in his shoes and then you'll understand why those human beings in those hoods have the attitude they have along with the actions they carry out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
112 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy