Jan 13 - 20-Yr-Old Allegedly Shoots Atlanta Policeman (Looks Like He Got the s$%t Beat Out)

most viewed right now
 227
Meek hurt Drake more than I thought..
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 128
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 122
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 91
NBA Old dude snitches on the goat mario chalmers
23 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
Boston George 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$698 | Props total: 83 83
Sorry BX but I live in Atlanta & thats not the kid that shot that cop ... Wrong guy ... SORRY JS ...
 5 years ago '10        #22
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14669 14669
 Boston George said:
Sorry BX but I live in Atlanta & thats not the kid that shot that cop ... Wrong guy ... SORRY JS ...

thats a lawsuit and a half
 5 years ago '11        #23
Dmart617 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,922 | Props total: 3519 3519
Damn they Said "or what's left of him"
 5 years ago '04        #24
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$3,792 | Props total: 676 676
 Mr.Man said:
Police the biggest gang in any city. Some of ya'll are straight squares or just straight sucker's. Just by looking at the comments. Ok, let's say he did shot the police. They beat his a.ss. So what ya'll are saying is that because they have a badge it makes it ok to it? They break all kind of law's that they are suppose to us and them are suppose to obey but, just because they have a badge it's ok. If all the the police die tomorrow at 12 I'm having a party at 1. F%%k'em.
You are a fu*king retard. Once you shoot a cop they have the right to k!ll your stupid a.ss. Obviously they chose to just beat his a.ss. He probably wishes he was dead though. Stop trying to sound hard. You know you will be on the phoen to them if somebody breaks into your house...and I hope they don't show up since you have to be a lil c*nt about it.
 5 years ago '05        #25
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 MeziaaL said:
Racism in a white supremacist nation who has creatively found ways to still enslave, intimidate and oppress blacks through their legal systems. Yet, you got n*ggas only wanting the cops to own arms, when SHTF, you don't think the first thing they gone do is crack down on the hoods and start exterminating blacks? Especially with all of the illegal guns from the gangs in there.
..........but he shot a fu*king cop
 5 years ago '12        #26
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$7,040 | Props total: 4061 4061
 KnightOfTears said:
You are a fu*king retard. Once you shoot a cop they have the right to k!ll your stupid a.ss. Obviously they chose to just beat his a.ss. He probably wishes he was dead though. Stop trying to sound hard. You know you will be on the phoen to them if somebody breaks into your house...and I hope they don't show up since you have to be a lil c*nt about it.
 5 years ago '04        #27
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,991 | Props total: 7583 7583
 Mr.Man said:
Police the biggest gang in any city. Some of ya'll are straight squares or just straight sucker's. Just by looking at the comments. Ok, let's say he did shot the police. They beat his a.ss. So what ya'll are saying is that because they have a badge it makes it ok to it? They break all kind of law's that they are suppose to us and them are suppose to obey but, just because they have a badge it's ok. If all the the police die tomorrow at 12 I'm having a party at 1. F%%k'em.
Is This mothafu*ka here serious??
 5 years ago '06        #28
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,119 | Props total: 28 28
"In addition to possibly having the sh-t beaten out of him, Nance faces an a.ssortment of charges, including aggravated a.ssault against a police officer, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession of cocaine."

Shouldn't he be charged with intent to k!ll or something along the lines IF he is the one who shot the officer. LOL @ if he aint the one
 5 years ago '09        #29
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,295 | Props total: 13534 13534
Damn shame. Just take the dude in unharmed, no need to beat the fu*k out of him because that doesn't take the bullet out your fellow cop's a.ss or resolve anything. All this is going to do is get a couple more cops shot in retaliation then the cops are going to come back and fu*k up a couple more n*ggas for that shooting and so on and so forth.

Just take the badges off and they fit right in with the rest of the gangs. The difference is they have better resources for making the bodies disappear
 01-14-2013, 12:36 AM         #30
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnightOfTears said:
You are a fu*king retard. Once you shoot a cop they have the right to k!ll your stupid a.ss. Obviously they chose to just beat his a.ss. He probably wishes he was dead though. Stop trying to sound hard. You know you will be on the phoen to them if somebody breaks into your house...and I hope they don't show up since you have to be a lil c*nt about it.
no they don't. they have the right to capture and arrest you. the courts try you and if found guilty you go to jail and deal with the penalty for your acts...your mentality if why some people have a me or them mentality and blast on cops because they don't submit to the laws they're suppose to uphold.
 5 years ago '12        #31
uncommonone 
space
space
space
$149 | Props total: 15 15
the moral of the story is aim for the head and run like a runaway slave
 5 years ago '10        #32
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,991 | Props total: 141 141
Did people think that they were just going to shake his hand?
 5 years ago '04        #33
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,923 | Props total: 774 774
 ImAMonster said:
Cracking down on the hoods is a bad thing? Gahd damn my dude, you fu*king glorifying that lifestyle for real? Mahfu*kas out here on some "SLINGIN DOPE ON THE STREET IS FINE. fu*k WORKIN', WE OUT CHEA SLINGIN THAT 'YE!!!" YOU are oppressing your race, and all the idiots who think like you. What if guy didn't have a gun, or hell, what if he just wasn't doing anything illegal? He wouldn't have shot the officer and wouldn't have gotten his a.ss beat. And I'm sure with a name like "reggie robinson" the police officer was black, so k!ll it with that white supremacist sh*t. And if you don't like this "White supremacist nation" then you can get the fu*k out and go live in one of the many 3rd world countries that you were so fortunate to not be born in. How about abiding by the rules of society and not being aggressive towards authority every single time you come in contact with it? Pissed cause you can't be on no alpha male sh*t like you want to. Give a fu*k, you can say I'm racist. I didn't say a single racist thing, but I'm sure since you're black, It'll come across that way and you'll SOMEHOW twist it so it seems that way and get your "homies" to agree with you. Grow the fu*k up. Stop holding yourself and your race back and actually start progressing a little bit. You'll be surprised how good life is when you do that instead of constantly WANTING to stay at the bottom just so you can say y'all struggled and are from the hood like that's some sh*t to really be proud of.

Good answer and this is coming from a black man... would have been great if u go objectionable by saying 'but I'm sure since you're black, It'll come across that way and you'll SOMEHOW twist it so it seems that way and get your "homies" to agree with you.' U stereotype an entire race with that line.... but good reply, I agree with 90%... props
 5 years ago '10        #34
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14669 14669
I love this the police got to have the right ****** logic in here.
 5 years ago '10        #35
Trill Livin 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$14,777 | Props total: 7983 7983
 Arson said:
gave em that tales from the hood treatment

 5 years ago '06        #36
Mike in Reno 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$13,135 | Props total: 2890 2890
.....


Last edited by Mike in Reno; 01-19-2013 at 11:18 AM..
 01-14-2013, 03:25 AM         #37
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.Man said:
Police the biggest gang in any city. Some of ya'll are straight squares or just straight sucker's. Just by looking at the comments. Ok, let's say he did shot the police. They beat his a.ss. So what ya'll are saying is that because they have a badge it makes it ok to it? They break all kind of law's that they are suppose to us and them are suppose to obey but, just because they have a badge it's ok. If all the the police die tomorrow at 12 I'm having a party at 1. F%%k'em.
u need a leeway of corruption to be a police officer in this day n age. these dudes put their life on the line everyday trying to do their job, if someone comes along and tries to k!ll em for it how the hell you so surprised at what happened
 5 years ago '04        #38
Jigga0o7 
space
avatar space
space
$6,880 | Props total: 0 0
He's lucky he didn't get found shot 100 times w/ crack sprinkled all over his body.

 01-14-2013, 05:03 AM         #39
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
Cracking down on the hoods is a bad thing? Gahd damn my dude, you fu*king glorifying that lifestyle for real? Mahfu*kas out here on some "SLINGIN DOPE ON THE STREET IS FINE. fu*k WORKIN', WE OUT CHEA SLINGIN THAT 'YE!!!" YOU are oppressing your race, and all the idiots who think like you. What if guy didn't have a gun, or hell, what if he just wasn't doing anything illegal? He wouldn't have shot the officer and wouldn't have gotten his a.ss beat. And I'm sure with a name like "reggie robinson" the police officer was black, so k!ll it with that white supremacist sh*t. And if you don't like this "White supremacist nation" then you can get the fu*k out and go live in one of the many 3rd world countries that you were so fortunate to not be born in. How about abiding by the rules of society and not being aggressive towards authority every single time you come in contact with it? Pissed cause you can't be on no alpha male sh*t like you want to. Give a fu*k, you can say I'm racist. I didn't say a single racist thing, but I'm sure since you're black, It'll come across that way and you'll SOMEHOW twist it so it seems that way and get your "homies" to agree with you. Grow the fu*k up. Stop holding yourself and your race back and actually start progressing a little bit. You'll be surprised how good life is when you do that instead of constantly WANTING to stay at the bottom just so you can say y'all struggled and are from the hood like that's some sh*t to really be proud of.


Worry about your self and your own fu*ked up race bruh.......sitting here preaching like your skin color gives you an upper sense of morality........


Last edited by Dos-effect; 01-14-2013 at 05:07 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #40
A~team 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,090 | Props total: 2321 2321
wtf thy supposed to uphold the law not beat the sh*t outta suspects that sh*t is sad they really fu*ked him up.

man law enforcement is all fu*ked up.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
65 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
50 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 40
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
38 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
123 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
106 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
102 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
605 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
43 comments
22 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy