Anyone ever do dorr to door sales canvassing?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #41
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1474 1474
 Okay.Player said:
If you we're any good then you wouldn't have stopped unless you were getting sh*tty commissions. The company you work for is so important. I know guys making over a g a day from 2 sales. Get a sale then they would get lunch or bullsh*t or w.e they need to do get another one then go home lmao
LMAO.. the reason why I stopped is because I make 10x more doing what I do now then that. Also, I have 0 passion in doing door to door everyday for the rest of my life. I would literally dread every since day. I am a mix between introvert and extrovert so there were days I literally hated talking to people. Don't get the sh*t twisted though I could rack sales.
 5 years ago '05        #42
Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 32 32
 egotistical said:
LMAO.. the reason why I stopped is because I make 10x more doing what I do now then that. Also, I have 0 passion in doing door to door everyday for the rest of my life. I would literally dread every since day. I am a mix between introvert and extrovert so there were days I literally hated talking to people. Don't get the sh*t twisted though I could rack sales.
I'm glad you've progressed but if your not at least making six figures stop it! Every job in the world will give you days you want to talk to people and days you don't but you still work right? Just get paid for your efforts
 5 years ago '04        #43
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,130 | Props total: 4526 4526
 armstrong boy said:
i use door knocking for my real estate business very effective for me better then cold calling
i did too, i think i got btr results from cold calling tho
 5 years ago '04        #44
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
 young_fletch said:
Nice bro. I hope you not one of those certified set k!llers.

I was a year ago before I got promoted. I didn't play that sh*t when yall marketers called in. If it was garbage I k!lled it.

I'm in confirmation department now.

But, if you ever got me on the phone before, my name is Rob, sorry if I k!lled your leads
 5 years ago '04        #45
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1474 1474
 Okay.Player said:
I'm glad you've progressed but if your not at least making six figures stop it! Every job in the world will give you days you want to talk to people and days you don't but you still work right? Just get paid for your efforts
LOL, thats the thing I am making more than six figures. While I get to do something I actually enjoy and love doing. I meant talking to people more in the sense of door to door sales the getting reject people being extremely rude to you etc.. I rather make sh*t then have a job that I just get pay for my efforts. To me its more about enjoying what I do for 8+ hours versus working at just any job.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy