Anyone ever do dorr to door sales canvassing?

most viewed right now
 125
 NBA Rodney Hood was hype in the postgame wtf lmfaoooo
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 90
The pyramids were what?
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
226 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,054 | Props total: 54 54
 egotistical said:
I will give you this drop because I like you Biff. I did D2D for 3 months I would get pretty decent amount of closes and had a great deal of success.

Tips:

1) Know your product and do your market research don't go to houses that make 0 sense to go too. Know about the area. A lot of times the key to selling is knowing your product inside and out.

2) Come up with a few exciting approaches something out of the ordinary. Try a fun way to sell the product.

3) Always be brief never take up too much time. People have sh*t to do and don't want to be standing hear your sh*t for long.

4) Always find ways your product can value your customer directly. If you can find how this product can direct add value to my life then I will buy. If it doesn't work always try to play into someones emotions or insecurities (this is as*hole type sh*t but I sold a lot of things this way).

5) Always dress to impress and be approachable as possible. I know people who would continuously get shut down because they dressed and look like sh*t.
If you we're any good then you wouldn't have stopped unless you were getting sh*tty commissions. The company you work for is so important. I know guys making over a g a day from 2 sales. Get a sale then they would get lunch or bullsh*t or w.e they need to do get another one then go home lmao
 5 years ago '05        #22
Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,054 | Props total: 54 54
 quentyburga725 said:
actually just quit a job about a week ago doing d2d sales. the advertising company was called signature inc. (outta mt laurel nj) the company who hired the advertising/marketing firm is power home remodeling.. now i would walk door to door and pretty much offer people a free quote on window/siding/ and roofing.. was only there for 3-4 as a trainee and i didnt make any dough.. the day i was supposed to go on my own route, i text the kid and pretty much said it wasnt for me, classes start tuesday, too much traveling back and forth, and i need something more stable to pay for my bills and ish..

basically if we get a lead (appointment) we would get automatically $180 if the demo goes through..
keyword: if the demo goes through so say i set up an appointment for monday at 1pm, if those people flake or dont even bother or forget - the company wouldnt come out and do the estimates and i wouldnt get paid.. i was walking to 100-140 houses a day 10-8 monday-saturday and sunday's were optional..

i realized that this wasnt for me when i was walkin in the rain and homeowners were lookin at me like - and then say good luck in the rain! nd the fact that i put on roughly 600-750 miles on my car driving back and forth in about a week..


yeah that sh*t ain't for everybody, i dont suggest anyone do that type of work
Roofing sucks and most people don't use their cars. They meet other cats working and ride out together. Split gas. Easy to keep track of people, and most of us have 2 whips. One for play like my boy who has his gtr and one for work aka my co managers 2001 civic. Great on gas 4 dr and who cares if you put miles on it lol
 5 years ago '05        #23
Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,054 | Props total: 54 54
Oh yea and as far as rain goes... It's always dry and warm in a house
 5 years ago '08        #24
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$6,262 | Props total: 413 413
 mcfalcons15 said:
Try network marketing.
this powerful post..
 5 years ago '07        #25
biff 16 heat pts16 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,695 | Props total: 182 182
thanks for the info this is something i really want to do but im goin to check for a solar company closer to my house
 5 years ago '10        #26
Pop-N-Fresh 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 3041 3041
Dont really do door to door but I have gone and put flyers on doors and cars for marketing an promotion. Did that just today an going to print up about 500 more flyers for a few businesses opps I got going.

One security company told me for every security system he installs, I would get a bill fitty.. A free security system, $15 a month, free install, and Im throwin in a couple of free shirts with each install. Im thinkn this company goin to be owin me a grip by the end of the month..
 5 years ago '05        #27
Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,054 | Props total: 54 54
 Ars3n said:
Dont really do door to door but I have gone and put flyers on doors and cars for marketing an promotion. Did that just today an going to print up about 500 more flyers for a few businesses opps I got going.

One security company told me for every security system he installs, I would get a bill fitty.. A free security system, $15 a month, free install, and Im throwin in a couple of free shirts with each install. Im thinkn this company goin to be owin me a grip by the end of the month..
That's garbage commission. I got friends making 400 flat
 5 years ago '05        #28
Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,054 | Props total: 54 54
 biff said:
thanks for the info this is something i really want to do but im goin to check for a solar company closer to my house
Where do you live
 5 years ago '07        #29
biff 16 heat pts16 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,695 | Props total: 182 182
L.a but was working in irvine
 5 years ago '10        #30
Pop-N-Fresh 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 3041 3041
 Okay.Player said:
That's garbage commission. I got friends making 400 flat
Cant knock another man's hustle pimpin. 150 for doin basically nothing.. its still money. Plus I got various other projects im constantly working on. This is not my only hustle. Only 1 of about 5 or 6. An looking thru this thread, this looks to be some of you guys main gigs. I do these types of things strictly for the xtra paper. Im already makin about 40k doing IT work for my main gig. I do whatever I can to make that xtra.


Last edited by Pop-N-Fresh; 01-23-2013 at 10:44 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #31
Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,054 | Props total: 54 54
 Ars3n said:
Cant knock another man's hustle pimpin. 150 for doin basically nothing.. its still money. Plus I got various other projects im constantly working on. This is not my only hustle. Only 1 of about 5 or 6. An looking thru this thread, this looks to be some of you guys main gigs. I do these types of things strictly for the xtra paper. Im already makin about 40k doing IT work for my main gig. I do whatever I can to make that xtra.
I'm not knocking your hustle. I'm saying get paid for what your time is worth because its valuable. You can't buy back time. I only work 4 months out the year and focus on other things. My goal is 375k this year. It can happen
 5 years ago '05        #32
Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,054 | Props total: 54 54
 biff said:
L.a but was working in irvine
I know a solar company out there . Pm me
 5 years ago '08        #33
tdnupe3 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$7,177 | Props total: 17999 17999
 Okay.Player said:
Any of you cats that are looking for a real sales job with commissions that make sense hit me up. I am managing an office in Chicago this year. F an appointment. I do same days not somedays.
I can vouch for this.
 5 years ago '07        #34
biff 16 heat pts16 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,695 | Props total: 182 182
i wouldve done this but i came up on another job being a home inspector but than the guy left me hangin never called me back so now im back left with out a job ,has any 1 hit okayplayer up? i have his cell number but not sure if its to late
 5 years ago '04        #35
young_fletch 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$1,109 | Props total: 645 645
 quentyburga725 said:
actually just quit a job about a week ago doing d2d sales. the advertising company was called signature inc. (outta mt laurel nj) the company who hired the advertising/marketing firm is power home remodeling.. now i would walk door to door and pretty much offer people a free quote on window/siding/ and roofing.. was only there for 3-4 as a trainee and i didnt make any dough.. the day i was supposed to go on my own route, i text the kid and pretty much said it wasnt for me, classes start tuesday, too much traveling back and forth, and i need something more stable to pay for my bills and ish..

basically if we get a lead (appointment) we would get automatically $180 if the demo goes through..
keyword: if the demo goes through so say i set up an appointment for monday at 1pm, if those people flake or dont even bother or forget - the company wouldnt come out and do the estimates and i wouldnt get paid.. i was walking to 100-140 houses a day 10-8 monday-saturday and sunday's were optional..

i realized that this wasnt for me when i was walkin in the rain and homeowners were lookin at me like - and then say good luck in the rain! nd the fact that i put on roughly 600-750 miles on my car driving back and forth in about a week..


yeah that sh*t ain't for everybody, i dont suggest anyone do that type of work

Damn that sucks... I use to work for power directly for 3 months doing the same thing OUT IN lONG iSLAND. But got a base of $500 a weekly plus daily of $25 if got 3 sets $50 if got 5. Plus another $150 if you got total of 15 sets for the week. Then if you have 5 demos in the 2 week pay period you get $200 for everyone after that. So you could make money working for then I know dude that made $80k last yeaR DOING THS.

But its definitely not for everyone. Dude were quitting every week. I made 13k in 3 months so i was on pace to make over 50k but ended up quitting to take over my pops building.
 5 years ago '08        #36
tdnupe3 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$7,177 | Props total: 17999 17999
 biff said:
i wouldve done this but i came up on another job being a home inspector but than the guy left me hangin never called me back so now im back left with out a job ,has any 1 hit okayplayer up? i have his cell number but not sure if its to late
I hit him up. Dude is telling the truth. I even went to Atlanta to meet with people that work in his office. I stayed there for a week (in a HUGE luxury apt, provided by the company).

I will be working with them in Chicago this summer. D2D is not for everyone though, but if you're willing to work, then you can make more money than most people would ever dream of making.
 5 years ago '04        #37
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
avatar space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
lol, I work for Power Home Remodeling Group , just not doing Door 2 Door. I work in the call center.I know some reps that do make crazy $ doing that though. 1 made $20k already this year
 5 years ago '04        #38
Randeezle 
space
avatar space
space
$2,410 | Props total: 1070 1070
I did door to door sales years ago selling kirby vacumes. The job was ridiculous, they would drive us miles away and just drop us off in random neighborhoods.

Looking back on it I can't help but laugh.
 5 years ago '04        #39
young_fletch 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$1,109 | Props total: 645 645
 KidYungn said:
lol, I work for Power Home Remodeling Group , just not doing Door 2 Door. I work in the call center.I know some reps that do make crazy $ doing that though. 1 made $20k already this year
Nice bro. I hope you not one of those certified set k!llers.
 5 years ago '04        #40
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,869 | Props total: 1585 1585
 Okay.Player said:
If you we're any good then you wouldn't have stopped unless you were getting sh*tty commissions. The company you work for is so important. I know guys making over a g a day from 2 sales. Get a sale then they would get lunch or bullsh*t or w.e they need to do get another one then go home lmao
LMAO.. the reason why I stopped is because I make 10x more doing what I do now then that. Also, I have 0 passion in doing door to door everyday for the rest of my life. I would literally dread every since day. I am a mix between introvert and extrovert so there were days I literally hated talking to people. Don't get the sh*t twisted though I could rack sales.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside May 25 - Rachel Dolezal faces 15 yrs in prison if convicted of felony ..
49 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
271 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Reboot your router
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy