Anyone ever do dorr to door sales canvassing?

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
9884 pageviews
45 comments

biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,619 | Props total: 99 99
Anyone ever do dorr to door sales canvassing?

i just got this job setting appointments for a solar company but its all comission ive been here for 4 days and made 0$$ its kinda tuff but if i do well here i will eventually be trained to be a solar consultant and they make 2800-2500 every deal they close most of them are making a solid 6 figure income. I dont know if im wasting my time here im spending 75 bucks a week on gas to drive here every appointment i set up is 75 bucks and for every appointment closed its an extra 100 bucks anyone got any tips? image

45 comments for "Anyone ever do dorr to door sales canvassing?"

5 years ago '09        #2
whatzg00d 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$680 | Props total: 49 49
I used to do door to door sales, I sold Verizon fios(Internet, phone, cable). It was pretty good but I got bored. If you believe in the product that you are selling, you'll make money.

Solar company? What are you doing? Selling what?
 01-13-2013, 08:32 PM         #3
AZTEK ESCOBAR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Use to do door to door selling direct tv .. quit in two weeks walked 5 hours a day and only sold bout one per day u gotta have thick skin but solar is a good business u could potentially be saving home owners thousands of dollars
 5 years ago '06        #4
krizzo741 
space
space
$689 | Props total: 16 16
I did d2d for an energy company helping people lower the cost of their utlity bills. sh*t was a waste of time because I only get $20-40 per deal, working Mon thru Sat. Trust me, leave that D2D sh*t alone.
 01-14-2013, 08:48 AM         #5
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Try network marketing.
 5 years ago '07        #6
biff 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
 krizzo741 said:
I did d2d for an energy company helping people lower the cost of their utlity bills. sh*t was a waste of time because I only get $20-40 per deal, working Mon thru Sat. Trust me, leave that D2D sh*t alone.
lol thats exactly what i did but i get 75$ every appointment and 100$ if they actually get solar installed in ther home. but the thing is if u do good in 4 months theyl train u to be a consultant and thats where the moneys at
 01-14-2013, 04:17 PM         #7
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dorr sales? the hell is that?
 5 years ago '04        #8
armstrong boy 
space
space
space
$2,086 | Props total: 631 631
i use door knocking for my real estate business very effective for me better then cold calling
 5 years ago '05        #9
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
I used to do this for renewal by andersen windows. Job was bull sh*t walking around in the hot sun and not making any loot until someone wants a free consultation. Get a new job, its a waste of time, trust me
 5 years ago '06        #10
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,932 | Props total: 2449 2449

Last edited by Mike in Tampa; 01-19-2013 at 11:48 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #11
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,588 | Props total: 1051 1051
 Michael Wilson said:
Try to get a job at grocery store.
 5 years ago '06        #12
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,932 | Props total: 2449 2449

Last edited by Mike in Tampa; 01-19-2013 at 11:46 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #13
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
I did street marketing last year. Spoke with a solar company in Austin Tx, doing the same shyt you are. Told them I didn't want the job. But I would do it for x amount of dollars. They agreed but my crew wasn't down, you need to renegotiate your pay right now
 5 years ago '07        #14
biff 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
yea found another company closer to me paying 10$ an hr plus 25% comission every appointment i make plus 100$ evry deal closed might quit and join this company
 5 years ago '05        #15
Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 32 32
As I sit here and type this message from my 3 be apartment in Atlanta ga that I live in by myself with this Internet and every other utility used in this apartment that is paid for by my company in which I do door to door sales from um, yes door to door is good can be fun and you can hit 6 figures with no doubt. You just have to learn to be independently motivated grow tough skin and learn to sell. No one is a natural born salesman and door to door is one of the last true sales jobs. I love what I do. This is my 4th year. I work 4 months out the year, and chill the rest of the year. Spoken what do you mean your team? What do you do now? And biff what company are you working for
 5 years ago '07        #16
biff 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
Wholly shiit thst crazy wut do u sell door to door do u have college degree? I sell solar for qualified hme owners we also lease wich is cheaper I want to eventually be a consultant for now I'm just setting appointments. How did u do ur first mmth did u uave any prior sales experiamce before u did this
 5 years ago '12        #17
sauuelnwrk 
space
space
space
$3 | Props total: 0 0
okay.player what do you sell and who do you work for? I've been doing d2d for about 8 years now (I'm only 22) and I've seen people make hella paper doing it. I do insurance restoration now but looking something new to sell. I'm ready to make at least 400k this year. (seriously, seen millions made selling the right product)
 01-19-2013, 05:56 PM         #18
AZTEK ESCOBAR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay.player where do u work at?
 5 years ago '05        #19
Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 32 32
Any of you cats that are looking for a real sales job with commissions that make sense hit me up. I am managing an office in Chicago this year. F an appointment. I do same days not somedays.

Last edited by Okay.Player; 01-19-2013 at 08:02 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #20
quentyburga725 55 heat pts55
space
space
$8,484 | Props total: 2343 2343
actually just quit a job about a week ago doing d2d sales. the advertising company was called signature inc. (outta mt laurel nj) the company who hired the advertising/marketing firm is power home remodeling.. now i would walk door to door and pretty much offer people a free quote on window/siding/ and roofing.. was only there for 3-4 as a trainee and i didnt make any dough.. the day i was supposed to go on my own route, i text the kid and pretty much said it wasnt for me, classes start tuesday, too much traveling back and forth, and i need something more stable to pay for my bills and ish..

basically if we get a lead (appointment) we would get automatically $180 if the demo goes through..
keyword: if the demo goes through so say i set up an appointment for monday at 1pm, if those people flake or dont even bother or forget - the company wouldnt come out and do the estimates and i wouldnt get paid.. i was walking to 100-140 houses a day 10-8 monday-saturday and sunday's were optional..

i realized that this wasnt for me when i was walkin in the rain and homeowners were lookin at me like - and then say good luck in the rain! nd the fact that i put on roughly 600-750 miles on my car driving back and forth in about a week..

yeah that sh*t ain't for everybody, i dont suggest anyone do that type of work
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago