"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
99 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
3 comments
@tech

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
Esco300YMCMB 153 heat pts153
space
space
$10,371 | Props total: 8480 8480
Kobe 17 years in, 5 rings certified GOAT accomplished, let that man live u Bx nerds!
 5 years ago '08        #22
Illuminati 249 heat pts249 OP
space
space
$40,547 | Props total: 13001 13001
If you guys are fine with Kobe flipping the proverbial switch on offense and preserving his energy on defense; I hope you guys realize that you probably won't ever win another ring with Kobe again.
 5 years ago '05        #23
MP 53 heat pts53
space
space
$26,181 | Props total: 9673 9673
blind a.ss stans
 5 years ago '08        #24
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,891 | Props total: 745 745
i forget...how many all defensive teams did he make

name 1 player who never sleeps on defense
 5 years ago '05        #25
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
 Illuminati said:
If you guys are fine with Kobe flipping the proverbial switch on offense and preserving his energy on defense; I hope you guys realize that you probably won't ever win another ring with Kobe again.
The whole point of having "all star" big men is so the interior is strong. Thats not the case this season by any stretch. This team is designed to be weak in the perimeter with nash at pg.
 5 years ago '08        #26
Illuminati 249 heat pts249 OP
space
space
$40,547 | Props total: 13001 13001
 Bea5T said:
The whole point of having "all star" big men is so the interior is strong. Thats not the case this season by any stretch. This team is designed to be weak in the perimeter with nash at pg.
I totally agree with you there but without a big to erase the defensive break downs the onus has to go back to playing disciplined defense from the 1-5.
 5 years ago '04        #27
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
If he wants to set the tone and be the leader, he's got to do it where the team is lacking - defensively.

He did it with Team USA in 2008.

Kobe needs to hold himself and everyone else accountable on defense. The entire team follows his lead.

I'm tired of watching this team's defensive breakdowns when they're purely based on effort.
 5 years ago '09        #28
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$38,261 | Props total: 23834 23834
He has been terrible defensively his worse year on that end in his entire career he has basically been a liability on that end.
 5 years ago '12        #29
Ching king 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,172 | Props total: 48 48
Emphatically agreed.

If he's too old to play defense, he's too old to play offense. I don't give a fu*k.

Excuses.

Michael Jordan played better defense in his year in Washington than Kobe is now.

Excuses.

Kobe's 1 on 1 defense has been solid, but his help defense has been atrocious. If there IS ANYWHERE he DOESN'T trust his teammates...It is on defense!! NOT offense, as contrarily believed.

I can't say I necessarily blame him, but playing passing lanes all game is a bunch of gambling. Help when you have to make the proper switch. Stick to solid, consistent defense and odds will be in your favor.
 5 years ago '09        #30
The Bully 383 heat pts383
space
space
$51,521 | Props total: 53314 53314
 Bea5T said:
So kobe has to carry the team on both ends every game

You can pick and choose sihit like this for any player(Wade ). Kobe atleast makes up for everything on offense. Unlike Dwight and Pau.....retarded article
lebron does it

and wade is the leading shot-blocking guard who's about 3 inches shorter than kobe and has been robbed of numerous 1st team all-defense selections due to the media's obsession with kobe's non-existent defense

and what do dwight and pau have to do with kobe's defense? typical stanley always ready to point the finger elsewhere. we're not talking about wade, jordan, pau or dwight here you silly f*ggot, we're talking about kobe
 5 years ago '09        #31
The Bully 383 heat pts383
space
space
$51,521 | Props total: 53314 53314
 Ching king said:
Emphatically agreed.

If he's too old to play defense, he's too old to play offense. I don't give a fu*k.

Excuses.

Michael Jordan played better defense in his year in Washington than Kobe is now.

Excuses.

Kobe's 1 on 1 defense has been solid, but his help defense has been atrocious. If there IS ANYWHERE he DOESN'T trust his teammates...It is on defense!! NOT offense, as contrarily believed.

I can't say I necessarily blame him, but playing passing lanes all game is a bunch of gambling. Help when you have to make the proper switch. Stick to solid, consistent defense and odds will be in your favor.
i had to get in some kobe hate once i saw your sig
 5 years ago '10        #32
mixtapelive 273 heat pts273
space
space
space
$3,611 | Props total: 2847 2847
 philly337 said:
they're not...that's the problem..he's taking on that role when he just needs to get out the way and realize he's a 4th option and when he's trying to be the #1 it hurts everybody else's game
Wait wait.. Kobe's the 4th option? lmao
 5 years ago '12        #33
CosbySweater 302 heat pts302
space
space
$36,707 | Props total: 18452 18452
 Ching king said:
Emphatically agreed.

Excuses.

Excuses.

5 years ago '06        #34
Don Kaliko 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,379 | Props total: 1911 1911
if you don't believe what i'm about to say, you could go back and watch the game again:

that was the game where if kobe didn't watch everybody elses man, they would've made an easy shot shot, but at the same time, when he did that, his man would be wide open. when you look at that game, when kobe had his man, the other players would be wide open. example; when kobe was guarding manu, jackson hit 2 wide open 3's, back to back, and kobe was forced to guard him. kobe had to pick his poison.

Last edited by Don Kaliko; 01-13-2013 at 07:37 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #35
Ching king 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,172 | Props total: 48 48
 The Bully said:
i had to get in some kobe hate once i saw your sig
Oh you like that, boo?
 5 years ago '08        #36
Solitary Genius 54 heat pts54
space
space
$7,895 | Props total: 3236 3236
Im a huge Kobe Bryant Fan and he is REALLY a GREAT defender, but this year, his off ball and team defense IS terrible....

i think its fatigue and him saving energy for one on one D and offense... which is lazy....
 5 years ago '08        #37
Solitary Genius 54 heat pts54
space
space
$7,895 | Props total: 3236 3236
but you haters who are saying the idea of Kobe being defensive in his career is a myth, need to pipe the fu*k down... y'all wait til his 16ths year in the league to blame lazy "plays" he makes on defense and attach it to his whole career, GET REAL....

Kobe over his career IS one of the greatest perimeter one on one defenders to play the game...
 5 years ago '08        #38
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,891 | Props total: 745 745
 Solitary Genius said:
but you haters who are saying the idea of Kobe being defensive in his career is a myth, need to pipe the fu*k down... y'all wait til his 16ths year in the league to blame lazy "plays" he makes on defense and attach it to his whole career, GET REAL....

Kobe over his career IS one of the greatest perimeter one on one defenders to play the game...
n*gga we dont tell the truth in here. just play along and blame kobe
 5 years ago '07        #39
DUTCHGOTSKILLZ 
space
space
space
$130 | Props total: 0 0
Kobe grab the # 8 jersey - grow back the fro - get sponsored by adidas - hope off Jordan's d!ck - And be a team player
 5 years ago '05        #40
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,474 | Props total: 731 731
he's been doing this for AT LEAST 5 years... ppl just overlook it because of what he does on offense... n*gga ain't played no real defense since Bynum was a rookie...
Home      

most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
76 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
46 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1334 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is this a real pawg?
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
46 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
111 comments
23 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy