Kobe Bryant is ruining Kobe Bryant's historic season

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
Esco300YMCMB 148 heat pts148
space
space
$10,098 | Props total: 6979 6979
Kobe 17 years in, 5 rings certified GOAT accomplished, let that man live u Bx nerds!
 5 years ago '08        #22
Illuminati 191 heat pts191 OP
space
space
$38,748 | Props total: 8971 8971
If you guys are fine with Kobe flipping the proverbial switch on offense and preserving his energy on defense; I hope you guys realize that you probably won't ever win another ring with Kobe again.
 5 years ago '05        #23
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,375 | Props total: 8052 8052
blind a.ss stans
 5 years ago '12        #24
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,681 | Props total: 18193 18193
This n*gga his 17th year bruh. Let that sink in. Its bad enough the dude has to guard Chris Paul for Nash. Its only so much you can do especially when no one other than Robert Sacre gives a damn about winning.
 5 years ago '08        #25
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
i forget...how many all defensive teams did he make

name 1 player who never sleeps on defense
 5 years ago '05        #26
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Illuminati said:
If you guys are fine with Kobe flipping the proverbial switch on offense and preserving his energy on defense; I hope you guys realize that you probably won't ever win another ring with Kobe again.
The whole point of having "all star" big men is so the interior is strong. Thats not the case this season by any stretch. This team is designed to be weak in the perimeter with nash at pg.
 5 years ago '12        #27
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,681 | Props total: 18193 18193
 slimdogg3325 said:
i forget...how many all defensive teams did he make

name 1 player who never sleeps on defense
That would be 12 all defensive teams. Including 9 first team.

12 out of 17 years this n*gga has been on an all defensive team. Crazy.
 5 years ago '08        #28
Illuminati 191 heat pts191 OP
space
space
$38,748 | Props total: 8971 8971
 Bea5T said:
The whole point of having "all star" big men is so the interior is strong. Thats not the case this season by any stretch. This team is designed to be weak in the perimeter with nash at pg.
I totally agree with you there but without a big to erase the defensive break downs the onus has to go back to playing disciplined defense from the 1-5.
 5 years ago '04        #29
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
If he wants to set the tone and be the leader, he's got to do it where the team is lacking - defensively.

He did it with Team USA in 2008.

Kobe needs to hold himself and everyone else accountable on defense. The entire team follows his lead.

I'm tired of watching this team's defensive breakdowns when they're purely based on effort.
 5 years ago '09        #30
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 19308 19308
He has been terrible defensively his worse year on that end in his entire career he has basically been a liability on that end.
 5 years ago '12        #31
Ching king 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,172 | Props total: 48 48
Emphatically agreed.

If he's too old to play defense, he's too old to play offense. I don't give a fu*k.

Excuses.

Michael Jordan played better defense in his year in Washington than Kobe is now.

Excuses.

Kobe's 1 on 1 defense has been solid, but his help defense has been atrocious. If there IS ANYWHERE he DOESN'T trust his teammates...It is on defense!! NOT offense, as contrarily believed.

I can't say I necessarily blame him, but playing passing lanes all game is a bunch of gambling. Help when you have to make the proper switch. Stick to solid, consistent defense and odds will be in your favor.
 5 years ago '09        #32
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,349 | Props total: 34791 34791
 Bea5T said:
So kobe has to carry the team on both ends every game

You can pick and choose sihit like this for any player(Wade ). Kobe atleast makes up for everything on offense. Unlike Dwight and Pau.....retarded article
lebron does it

and wade is the leading shot-blocking guard who's about 3 inches shorter than kobe and has been robbed of numerous 1st team all-defense selections due to the media's obsession with kobe's non-existent defense

and what do dwight and pau have to do with kobe's defense? typical stanley always ready to point the finger elsewhere. we're not talking about wade, jordan, pau or dwight here you silly f*ggot, we're talking about kobe
 5 years ago '09        #33
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,349 | Props total: 34791 34791
 Ching king said:
Emphatically agreed.

If he's too old to play defense, he's too old to play offense. I don't give a fu*k.

Excuses.

Michael Jordan played better defense in his year in Washington than Kobe is now.

Excuses.

Kobe's 1 on 1 defense has been solid, but his help defense has been atrocious. If there IS ANYWHERE he DOESN'T trust his teammates...It is on defense!! NOT offense, as contrarily believed.

I can't say I necessarily blame him, but playing passing lanes all game is a bunch of gambling. Help when you have to make the proper switch. Stick to solid, consistent defense and odds will be in your favor.
i had to get in some kobe hate once i saw your sig
 5 years ago '10        #34
mixtapelive 271 heat pts271
space
space
space
$3,399 | Props total: 2466 2466
 philly337 said:
they're not...that's the problem..he's taking on that role when he just needs to get out the way and realize he's a 4th option and when he's trying to be the #1 it hurts everybody else's game
Wait wait.. Kobe's the 4th option? lmao
 5 years ago '12        #35
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,107 | Props total: 15575 15575
 Ching king said:
Emphatically agreed.

Excuses.

Excuses.

5 years ago '06        #36
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,233 | Props total: 1717 1717
if you don't believe what i'm about to say, you could go back and watch the game again:

that was the game where if kobe didn't watch everybody elses man, they would've made an easy shot shot, but at the same time, when he did that, his man would be wide open. when you look at that game, when kobe had his man, the other players would be wide open. example; when kobe was guarding manu, jackson hit 2 wide open 3's, back to back, and kobe was forced to guard him. kobe had to pick his poison.

Last edited by Don Kaliko; 01-13-2013 at 08:37 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #37
Ching king 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,172 | Props total: 48 48
 The Bully said:
i had to get in some kobe hate once i saw your sig
Oh you like that, boo?
 5 years ago '08        #38
Solitary Genius 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,420 | Props total: 2043 2043
Im a huge Kobe Bryant Fan and he is REALLY a GREAT defender, but this year, his off ball and team defense IS terrible....

i think its fatigue and him saving energy for one on one D and offense... which is lazy....
 5 years ago '08        #39
Solitary Genius 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,420 | Props total: 2043 2043
but you haters who are saying the idea of Kobe being defensive in his career is a myth, need to pipe the fu*k down... y'all wait til his 16ths year in the league to blame lazy "plays" he makes on defense and attach it to his whole career, GET REAL....

Kobe over his career IS one of the greatest perimeter one on one defenders to play the game...
 5 years ago '08        #40
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 Solitary Genius said:
but you haters who are saying the idea of Kobe being defensive in his career is a myth, need to pipe the fu*k down... y'all wait til his 16ths year in the league to blame lazy "plays" he makes on defense and attach it to his whole career, GET REAL....

Kobe over his career IS one of the greatest perimeter one on one defenders to play the game...
n*gga we dont tell the truth in here. just play along and blame kobe
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago