Jan 13 - Club Goer Shot & Killed in Hollywood (Video)

most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
133 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
52 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
31 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #101
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 1568 1568
a damn shame... homie in the gray sweater is on camera pulling that trigger like dough boy
 5 years ago '11        #102
EL CHAPO 109 heat pts109
space
space
$7,337 | Props total: 5983 5983
 LAZARO said:
i hate pus*ys like you and ive k'od a couple too always down to pull the strap but not to take an a.ss beating if anything your the fu*k boy that exposed himself in this bi*ch
motherfu*ker got jcole in his sig tryna act all hard lmfao fu*k boy i dont even shoot bi*ches like you, i give your a.ss wedgies and make you smell your own underwear nerd
 01-14-2013, 05:28 PM         #103
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EL CHAPO said:
motherfu*ker got jcole in his sig tryna act all hard lmfao fu*k boy i dont even shoot bi*ches like you, i give your a.ss wedgies and make you smell your own underwear nerd
I luv hearing stories bout fu*k n*ggas like you getting merked on the news. then having your fat, under dressed mother crying to reporters ”whhhhhhhyyy!!? Whyyyyyyy??!! He never did nothing!!!”.. I luv that sh*t. Cracks me up everytime. Your days are numbered, and the funny sh*t is you'll get k!lled by your own kind .
 5 years ago '08        #104
halftime 
space
space
$6,593 | Props total: 10658 10658
that pink dolphin crew neck though
 5 years ago '12        #105
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$7,040 | Props total: 4061 4061
 EL CHAPO said:
lmfao so because i like jcole im a fu*k boy? you named yourself after el chapo enought said real gangsters dont brag about shooting peeps your just another pus*y thats in street debt

Last edited by sigNN; 01-14-2013 at 07:40 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #106
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
Pathetic humans
 01-14-2013, 07:25 PM         #107
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f!ght probably started over absolutely nothing goddamn...

reminds me of the time me and my brother were across the street from stoudemire's in dt phx and we saw a dude take a head shot...i still can't believe we witnessed that sh*t. all over some bullsh*t FROM THE CLUB

when i club now i go to the upscale spots in scottsdale and always, ALWAYS leave before close...don't sh*t i wanna be involved in happen near a club after close. ever.
 5 years ago '07        #108
Chino 
space
space
$36 | Props total: 0 0
Empire is ghetto as fu*k, not surprised
 5 years ago '04        #109
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1095 1095
 Twin4real said:
You telling n*ggas to pull they skirt down and you buying n*ggas 2 drinks if you step on their shoes if i step on a n*gga shoe i say my bad bruh and keep it moving, haven't had a problem yet. fu*k i look like buying a n*gga a drink cause i stepped on his shoes, you in the club thats what happens.
Im talkin about for these soft a.ss n*ggas that be scared of confrontation. I break every single one of those rules if its a side of town I fu*k wit... Notice I said dont pour champagne on bi*ches "splash bi*ch"
 5 years ago '10        #110
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$14,059 | Props total: 1352 1352
 LAZARO said:
lmfao so because i like jcole im a fu*k boy? you named yourself after el chapo enought said real gangsters dont brag about shooting peeps your just another pus*y thats in street debt
He is just another boxden thug

Fake tough guy with a keyboard
 5 years ago '12        #111
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$7,040 | Props total: 4061 4061
 GregKnapp said:
He is just another boxden thug

Fake tough guy with a keyboard
i deal with this fake sh*t everyday where i live pulling guns and knifes hate that pus*y sh*t but it is what it is
 5 years ago '10        #112
calicase 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 224 224
What more can i say, "welcome to LA"
 5 years ago '10        #113
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$14,059 | Props total: 1352 1352
They found the k!ller

The person who allegedly shot and k!lled a man outside a Hollywood nightclub has been arrested ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Robert Earl Thomas III was hiding at a friend's house in Las Vegas when cops entered the premises last night and placed him under arrest for murder. He surrendered without a struggle.

TMZ posted video of the shooter outside Empire nightclub when he aimed the gun and fired, k!lling one man and wounding another. The video clearly shows the shooter and law enforcement tells us they got a number of tips from people who saw it and that led to Thomas' capture.

Thomas is 21 years old and lives in Los Angeles.

Thomas is currently being held in a Vegas jail and prosecutors plan to extradite him to California.

Read more:
 5 years ago '04        #114
W24x55 61 heat pts61
space
space
$13,020 | Props total: 14796 14796
How damn can you be?

You KNOW this guy is sh*tting his fu*king pants right now.

Threw his life away for NOTHING. That's all folks.
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
52 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
51 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
101 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
51 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah had a cameo in Black Panther that people are only just noti..
37 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
147 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy