Jan 13 - Club Goer Shot & Killed in Hollywood (Video)

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #101
Vrl87 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,591 | Props total: 375 375
Dude who said this club charges 20-30 with overpriced drinks is right. 10-15 for water down mixed drinks...fu*k that. You can take yourself a couple blocks down to a great bar (Dillons) that charges 3/5 dollars on 16/22oz of your choice (30 beers on tab) and older women to talk to.
 5 years ago '12        #102
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 3897 3897
i almost went to that bi*ch on saturday too ended up going to another one instead.
sucks sh*t like this happens but ive seen this sh*t since i was 16 things havent changed i see.

Last edited by sigNN; 01-14-2013 at 08:38 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #103
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
 EL CHAPO said:
lmao whole lotta fu*k boys and females exposing themselves in this thread, lmao catch ur a.ss in traffic you done for.... they never catch my boy Akilla the thrilla, i recognized his hoody thats my lil homie ill catch a body for my mans talk sh*t ill fu*k your whole family up

triple salute that dude that wasnt about no bullsh*t. everybody wanna talk tough till the flash dance is over and the hammer appears
i hate pus*ys like you and ive k'od a couple too always down to pull the strap but not to take an a.ss beating if anything your the fu*k boy that exposed himself in this bi*ch
 5 years ago '07        #104
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,594 | Props total: 1054 1054
a damn shame... homie in the gray sweater is on camera pulling that trigger like dough boy
 5 years ago '11        #105
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,583 | Props total: 3632 3632
 LAZARO said:
i hate pus*ys like you and ive k'od a couple too always down to pull the strap but not to take an a.ss beating if anything your the fu*k boy that exposed himself in this bi*ch
motherfu*ker got jcole in his sig tryna act all hard lmfao fu*k boy i dont even shoot bi*ches like you, i give your a.ss wedgies and make you smell your own underwear nerd
 01-14-2013, 06:28 PM         #106
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EL CHAPO said:
motherfu*ker got jcole in his sig tryna act all hard lmfao fu*k boy i dont even shoot bi*ches like you, i give your a.ss wedgies and make you smell your own underwear nerd
I luv hearing stories bout fu*k n*ggas like you getting merked on the news. then having your fat, under dressed mother crying to reporters ”whhhhhhhyyy!!? Whyyyyyyy??!! He never did nothing!!!”.. I luv that sh*t. Cracks me up everytime. Your days are numbered, and the funny sh*t is you'll get k!lled by your own kind .
 5 years ago '08        #107
halftime 
space
space
$6,096 | Props total: 9243 9243
that pink dolphin crew neck though
 5 years ago '12        #108
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
 EL CHAPO said:
lmfao so because i like jcole im a fu*k boy? you named yourself after el chapo enought said real gangsters dont brag about shooting peeps your just another pus*y thats in street debt

Last edited by sigNN; 01-14-2013 at 08:40 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #109
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Pathetic humans
 01-14-2013, 08:25 PM         #110
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f!ght probably started over absolutely nothing goddamn...

reminds me of the time me and my brother were across the street from stoudemire's in dt phx and we saw a dude take a head shot...i still can't believe we witnessed that sh*t. all over some bullsh*t FROM THE CLUB

when i club now i go to the upscale spots in scottsdale and always, ALWAYS leave before close...don't sh*t i wanna be involved in happen near a club after close. ever.
 5 years ago '07        #111
Chino 
space
space
$36 | Props total: 0 0
Empire is ghetto as fu*k, not surprised
 5 years ago '04        #112
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 Twin4real said:
You telling n*ggas to pull they skirt down and you buying n*ggas 2 drinks if you step on their shoes if i step on a n*gga shoe i say my bad bruh and keep it moving, haven't had a problem yet. fu*k i look like buying a n*gga a drink cause i stepped on his shoes, you in the club thats what happens.
Im talkin about for these soft a.ss n*ggas that be scared of confrontation. I break every single one of those rules if its a side of town I fu*k wit... Notice I said dont pour champagne on bi*ches "splash bi*ch"
 5 years ago '10        #113
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,782 | Props total: 980 980
 LAZARO said:
lmfao so because i like jcole im a fu*k boy? you named yourself after el chapo enought said real gangsters dont brag about shooting peeps your just another pus*y thats in street debt
He is just another boxden thug

Fake tough guy with a keyboard
 5 years ago '12        #114
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
 GregKnapp said:
He is just another boxden thug

Fake tough guy with a keyboard
i deal with this fake sh*t everyday where i live pulling guns and knifes hate that pus*y sh*t but it is what it is
 5 years ago '10        #115
calicase 
space
space
$993 | Props total: 166 166
What more can i say, "welcome to LA"
 5 years ago '10        #116
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,782 | Props total: 980 980
They found the k!ller

The person who allegedly shot and k!lled a man outside a Hollywood nightclub has been arrested ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Robert Earl Thomas III was hiding at a friend's house in Las Vegas when cops entered the premises last night and placed him under arrest for murder. He surrendered without a struggle.

TMZ posted video of the shooter outside Empire nightclub when he aimed the gun and fired, k!lling one man and wounding another. The video clearly shows the shooter and law enforcement tells us they got a number of tips from people who saw it and that led to Thomas' capture.

Thomas is 21 years old and lives in Los Angeles.

Thomas is currently being held in a Vegas jail and prosecutors plan to extradite him to California.

Read more:
 5 years ago '04        #117
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
How damn can you be?

You KNOW this guy is sh*tting his fu*king pants right now.

Threw his life away for NOTHING. That's all folks.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago