Jan 13 - Club Goer Shot & Killed in Hollywood (Video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
Profycy 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,924 | Props total: 1255 1255
Dayyym man... didnt deserve to die
 5 years ago '07        #82
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,125 | Props total: 1350 1350
 dubious76 said:
So TMZ is the first place i've seen a snuff film.
thanks.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #83
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
tired of watching my people act like wild animals

not even going to view this
 5 years ago '06        #84
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
 Austin Foyt said:
that's why i don't go to hood clubs
fixed
 5 years ago '04        #85
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
 Dangerously said:
All the people saying this is why they don't go to clubs has me weak. You can get gunned down in the street like its nothing going to your job. That's not gonna keep me from going to chill at a club or something. You just don't go showing off at a club. That's how you get fu*ked up.
You're a moron. Clubs have proven to be places were mindless sh*t pops off in or outside the club. People are intoxicated and f!ghts break out at the snap of a finger. You could be there minding your business but bullets don't got no names. Don't be retarded.

kurtd225 said:
Sad to say when a f!ght breaks out everyone and there mother gets involved.... but when someone breaks out a gun and start shooting n*ggas scatter .....smfh

gotta be the dumbest thing I've read in a while lol
 5 years ago '12        #86
moth818 29 heat pts29
space
space
$9,015 | Props total: 2754 2754
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't there a 2am club/bar curfew in LA?
no

but Sells of Alcohol Stops at 2am
 5 years ago '06        #87
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 Yung Dilla said:
This is why i don't go clubbing in L.A. hell i don't go clubbing period I'm cool kicking it at my homies house parties where everyone there is friends or connected through friends.. or I'll chill in venice with my people or something else along those lines...

This...
 5 years ago '09        #88
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,432 | Props total: 35323 35323
black people don't know how to conduct themselves in public

you never see this sh*t happen at white clubs. white people be the friendliest drunks, they see you standing without a drink in your hand they're like "dude, what are you drinking" or buy you a shot. black people don't do none of that sh*t, just post up by the wall, mean mug at you and if you dare stare back or ask them what the fukk their problem is they'll most likely pull out the gun they had tucked into their waistband and let off a couple shots
 5 years ago '04        #89
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
fu*ked up

to make it even worse the shooter was wearing gay a.ss pink dolphin

he needa k!ll himself now
 5 years ago '07        #90
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 miamishank said:
Real sh*t some of you n*ggas need to pull your skirts down. You can go to any **** establishment you want as long as you follow these simple rules:
#1 Dont draw any attention to yourself i.e. poppin excessive bottles or pourin champagne on hoes
#2 if you happen to cross paths with a young wild n*gga (chances are he is broke if you stepped on his shoes or spilled his drink buy dude 2 of whatever he is drinkin)
#3 Normally a YWN has a sponsor or handler approach the calmest one out of the group to apologize about your mishap (buy him a drink too)
#4 Before you buy a bi*ch a drink or ask her to dance. Casually and I mean casually scout who the bi*ch came with. (you dont want her to see you checkin her out bc she is prolly gonna think your mouth breather) If she looks like she is alone than she came with her n*gga if she doesnt have a group of bi*ches around her then there are a group YWN lurking trust me
#5 The last and most important rule of clubbin with coons is never and I mean NEVER stay till the end always leave 20 min before the ending or right at last call bc 90% of the club shootings happen in the parking lot as everyone is leaving. your welcome
So don't go
 5 years ago '10        #91
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7340 7340
Damn empire is right by my house. Crazy sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #92
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7340 7340
Wow right by the cannabis club I go to!!!
 5 years ago '06        #93
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Drunk wild young dudes...chicks in b00ty shorts with captain save 'ems...wanna be gangsters...& alcohol are NOT a good mix.

That's why I mostly mingle with just close friends and family...
 5 years ago '11        #94
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,583 | Props total: 3632 3632
 Yung Dilla said:
This is why i don't go clubbing in L.A. hell i don't go clubbing period I'm cool kicking it at my homies house parties where everyone there is friends or connected through friends.. or I'll chill in venice with my people or something else along those lines...
you shook pus*y come out clubbin ill let the biscuit ran in your face bi*ch
 5 years ago '04        #95
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
so it's ok for TMZ to snitch
 5 years ago '11        #96
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,583 | Props total: 3632 3632
lmao whole lotta fu*k boys and females exposing themselves in this thread, lmao catch ur a.ss in traffic you done for.... they never catch my boy Akilla the thrilla, i recognized his hoody thats my lil homie ill catch a body for my mans talk sh*t ill fu*k your whole family up

triple salute that dude that wasnt about no bullsh*t. everybody wanna talk tough till the flash dance is over and the hammer appears
 5 years ago '05        #97
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 513 513
 Maroon_Tiger said:
seriously people shouldnt be able to take guns out of their houses..

and people tryna f!ght in a bar brawl or club f!ght are stupid.. you're asking to get k!lled..or at least arrested

Man you sound crazy dude. What makes y'all think that with new gun laws the people breaking the laws now won't continue to break them. A lot of y'all sound so scary couldn't be my homeboys if u scared to go a club

Last edited by Adamsville4real; 01-14-2013 at 04:43 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #98
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
i stopped fu*kin with clubs years ago man...

nothing positive ever really happens there, they're rest havens for diseased hoodrats with multiple children/baby fathers, and yes, you can lose your life there over absolutely fu*kin nuthin...a guy starts actin up for whatever reason and you in the way and boom... that's it..

I've seen a lot happen in clubs too tho.. I used to be up in em' when I was a lil' younger, ya know, the 18-23 age group..

I seen cats get k!lled in that bi*ch.. straight knocked unconscious and die.. seen huge riot type brawls that the po po showed up at and maced ppl en masse and even sicc'd the dogs on muthafu*kas.. I seen it all yo.. just all of it.. craziest story of all was when I was walkin into a club, from a parking lot and was approached by a dude who pulled a shotti on me for no reason.. none! Luckily I was with my homeboy who was in the army who knew dude and deaded his dumbass from doin something fu*kin savage...
 5 years ago '04        #99
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Maroon_Tiger said:
if things keep going, people will get merked in starbucks lines and fast food drive thrus
Nah. If n*ggas order me a double burger with cheese, we're good. Otherwise, I'm lettin them shells fly.

Last edited by Bedewe22; 01-14-2013 at 04:42 PM..
 01-14-2013, 04:46 PM         #100
WezLBoy Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cezaroh said:
Empire is ghetto though if you party in Hollywood you looking to drop some cash unless you play it smart.I was having a conversation with my friend the other day how ppl who dont know go to thease clubs drop 15-30 just to walk inn and pay for overpriced drinks.Thats why i prefer the underground scene.
Can u explain more ?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago