Jan 13 - Club Goer Shot & Killed in Hollywood (Video)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,679 | Props total: 18189 18189
 NO RELIGION said:
man duke shut the fu*k up,you sound like a bi*ch "gun control gun control"
like n*ggas cant get guns on the streets
 5 years ago '05        #62
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 miamishank said:
n*ggas was walkin around chillin after the first f!ght like sh*t was sweet... If a n*gga gets his a.ss whooped best believe the burners are up next.
seems like
i was bout to f!ght my boy cause he stole my polo
n*gga brought out the gun on me
smh, black people can't go nowhere without a burner.
 5 years ago '11        #63
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Lol@how muthafu*kas love gunplay music and love goons yet when they see how muthafu*kas get down with that life then it's "ah that's pus*y, I woulda shoulda coulda ..." what do y'all really want?
Now as for the person that lost they life I feel bad for the parents, empire is ight tho but you never know who gonna come to your establishment yell™
 5 years ago '06        #64
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 260 260
This is why I don't go to clubs.

at the idiots yelling WSHH
 5 years ago '10        #65
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,129 | Props total: 15630 15630
this is why i dont go to clubs, esp clubs wit n*ggas

All them witnesses tho
 5 years ago '12        #66
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,679 | Props total: 18189 18189
You take a life you get life. Automatically. That would send the murder rate down the drain.

But with that much power dudes would be getting framed for murks they didn't commit.
 5 years ago '05        #67
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
That sh*t is not fun to be around especially on a night out, Same sh*t happened with me and my boy back in like 2001.... We were approaching the front doors of this spot we used to hit...... as we were walking along the wall towards the front doors (bout 20ft from it) we noticed bouncers dragging someone out in a scuffle..... there was initially 3 or 4 bouncers coming out the door with dude.... then one Bouncer in particular from what I could see was taking things too far for his own good and dragged dude all the way out the front lot....

At this point it's just that one bouncer and the dude going at it in the parking lot..... bouncer had him on the ground and was kicking him as he was attempting to scurry away...dude gets to his car n the bouncer again (raging) picks up a bottle and throws it at dudes car as he's pulling out) Dude hits reverse and let off approximately 3 or 4 shots.... Bouncer got hit atleast twice...... We had stayed along the wall area watching till things cleared up but when the shots went off, there was no mistaking that noise... we ducked back out around the corner..... fu*k all that lol.....
 5 years ago '04        #68
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
worrrrrrrldstarrrrrr.... WORRRRRRRLDSTAR... WOOOORLD... OH SH*T! OH MY GOOOOOD!
 01-14-2013, 09:29 AM         #69
HugeBBC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smh Probably All over a woman too R.I.P.
 5 years ago '10        #70
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
"WSHH" I hate when people say this...
 5 years ago '09        #71
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
Empire was for the the more ghetto folks. Bunch of hispanics and blacks, always starting sh*t. I am suprised how dude shot someone like that when there were 390583908 folks around him. Hollywood got a bunch of cops every corner waiting to get a call. RIP to the dead, alcohol prolly fueled all this.
 5 years ago '04        #72
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
this is a shame. people can't just go to the club without shooting someone. it bothers me too cuz the dudes was black. i mean, what could've been that serious?? we need to stop k!lling each other senselessly. it's just stupid already.
 5 years ago '04        #73
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,261 | Props total: 2826 2826
 RAZAH CUTS said:
fu*kin insane when a night at the club turns into someone's last night on Earth..

and they say we don't need gun control.. Yes the fu*k we do.. sh*t like this happens all the time.. And it's not changing.. We gotta change the sh*t.
in order for change, us as people have to change.. which will never happen
 5 years ago '04        #74
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,261 | Props total: 2826 2826
 Se7en said:
Take some of your own advice. These n*ggas k!ll people without thinking or caring. You think they will care about "lengthy jail sentences"? Lol and increased law enforcement? No. What we need is for more fu*ked up sentences. You k!ll someone and we have irrefutable evidence? Cool you're tortured for 10 years and then k!lled. Scare these people from committing crimes. fu*k their rights. You should no longer have rights when you commit crimes like r*pe,murder etc. fu*k my tax dollars supporting the lives of these pieces of sh*t
good point, but with our system?! ahha
 01-14-2013, 10:46 AM         #75
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lord pray for this society. Seriously. We just watched a man's soul leave his body. Sad. Not on no thug sh*t or tryna be hard. Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that taking a life over some BS is just sad. Take your lumps and go home. SMH> Hurts my heart people act like savages.
 5 years ago '07        #76
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,400 | Props total: 55778 55778
 VinylDigga213 said:
Shot dude from behind, pus*y. Should've just knocked him the fu*k out, plus, how you gonna dump in front of everyone in Hollywood, you're just asking to get caught up.
Probably the same n*gga that shot Pac...shooting with everybody outside the club...
 5 years ago '12        #77
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,303 | Props total: 3984 3984
 dubious76 said:
So TMZ is the first place i've seen a snuff film.
thanks.
step your internet game up.
 5 years ago '12        #78
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,303 | Props total: 3984 3984
that's why i don't go to clubs. the fu*k is the point? it's going to be the same bi*ches and n*ggas f!ghting and dancing every weekend.
 5 years ago '10        #79
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
 Universal~Mind said:
That sh*t is not fun to be around especially on a night out, Same sh*t happened with me and my boy back in like 2001.... We were approaching the front doors of this spot we used to hit...... as we were walking along the wall towards the front doors (bout 20ft from it) we noticed bouncers dragging someone out in a scuffle..... there was initially 3 or 4 bouncers coming out the door with dude.... then one Bouncer in particular from what I could see was taking things too far for his own good and dragged dude all the way out the front lot....

At this point it's just that one bouncer and the dude going at it in the parking lot..... bouncer had him on the ground and was kicking him as he was attempting to scurry away...dude gets to his car n the bouncer again (raging) picks up a bottle and throws it at dudes car as he's pulling out) Dude hits reverse and let off approximately 3 or 4 shots.... Bouncer got hit atleast twice...... We had stayed along the wall area watching till things cleared up but when the shots went off, there was no mistaking that noise... we ducked back out around the corner..... fu*k all that lol.....

that 1 bouncer deserved that sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #80
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 1982 1982
 VinylDigga213 said:

That was quick. Dude who got k!lled was only 19
how he get in the club?

must of been teen night 18+

Dangerously said:
All the people saying this is why they don't go to clubs has me weak. You can get gunned down in the street like its nothing going to your job. That's not gonna keep me from going to chill at a club or something. You just don't go showing off at a club. That's how you get fu*ked up.
30,000+ post.... only club u going to is club boxden

Austin Foyt said:
that's why i don't go to clubs. the fu*k is the point? it's going to be the same bi*ches and n*ggas f!ghting and dancing every weekend.
just dont go to ghetto clubs, its pretty simple. If you dont know which one those are find out... If u still are confused then make sure there is a dressed code there should be no1 entering in with a hat on at some places saying they got a dressed code and ppl walking in with snap backs
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy