Jan 13 - Club Goer Shot & Killed in Hollywood (Video)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18800 18800
 GregKnapp said:
He will be caught soon

Right on fu*king camera
Word, that evidence is strong..

Dude who did it is right on camera.. Can even make out that he was wearing a Pink Dolphin t shirt..
 5 years ago '06        #22
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,234 | Props total: 1551 1551
Empire is ghetto though if you party in Hollywood you looking to drop some cash unless you play it smart.I was having a conversation with my friend the other day how ppl who dont know go to thease clubs drop 15-30 just to walk inn and pay for overpriced drinks.Thats why i prefer the underground scene.
 5 years ago '07        #23
vegaspete27k 1 heat pts
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
 RAZAH CUTS said:
fu*kin insane when a night at the club turns into someone's last night on Earth..

and they say we don't need gun control.. Yes the fu*k we do.. sh*t like this happens all the time.. And it's not changing.. We gotta change the sh*t.
im sure that dude will be first in line to follow some new gun laws.
 5 years ago '05        #24
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13696 13696
 vegaspete27k said:
im sure that dude will be first in line to follow some new gun laws.
 5 years ago '06        #25
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18800 18800
Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't there a 2am club/bar curfew in LA?
 01-13-2013, 11:55 PM         #26
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas think it's all sweet getting buck in the parking lot til the funk really goes down fu*k f!ghting in or outside the club. That sh*t will do nothing but get you banned (Lucky if reprimanded) & risk you walking out with something broken, bruised or str8 murked

I don't engage in club f!ghting at all. ain't worth it....just get the wrong as*hole that's buck & drunk started

Last edited by GOD999; 01-13-2013 at 11:58 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #27
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #28
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119
This is why i dont go to clubs mane. I know too many n*ggas that died or have lost someone at a club.
 5 years ago '04        #29
warbux04 
space
space
$737 | Props total: 182 182
if you live in cali then you should not to go to any mexican or black clubs, all the dudes be worried about who the most swagged out is and the bi*ches are all in clicks. go to white clubs, drinks are cheap music is whatever but they go all night with no bs. maybe its like that everywhere
 5 years ago '12        #30
Thunder035 4 heat pts
space
space
$271 | Props total: 73 73
Damn smh n*ggas don't know how to have a good time anymore. When I'm at the club I'm all bout chilling with my homies n trying to get a piece of a.ss at the end of the night. The last thing on my mind is a dude n his problems. The fu*k wrong with ppl man can't we all just chill n chase pus*y y it gotta lead to k!lling someone else over sh*t that don't matter or make sense. Lets increase the peace y'all there's too many n*ggas dying. Y the minorities gotta hurt one another, y can't we all get along n help one another n grow as nation of peace n none of this stupid a.ss gang sh*t, that sh*t is played out once u realize its nothing but chilling with dudes n taking orders like a bi*ch. Lets b different my n*ggas, let us minorities rise. R.i.p. to that man
 5 years ago '10        #31
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 RAZAH CUTS said:
fu*kin insane when a night at the club turns into someone's last night on Earth..

and they say we don't need gun control.. Yes the fu*k we do.. sh*t like this happens all the time.. And it's not changing.. We gotta change the sh*t.
I hear you dude....

Hopefully it gets passed so outstanding citizens like him can turn in his gun once it passes...I am sure that gun is registered to him...

You have the critical thinking skills of an ant.
 5 years ago '11        #32
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206

Los Angeles police say they believe they have identified the man suspected of shooting into a crowd outside a popular Hollywood nightclub, fatally striking one man and injuring two others.

Sgt. Mark Ro, of the LAPD’s Hollywood Station, said investigators have a “good idea” who the suspect is but have yet to make an arrest.

Officers were called about 2 a.m. Sunday to the Empire Club on Cahuenga Boulevard, north of Hollywood Boulevard, authorities said. A critically injured man at the scene was taken to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

A second man had a bloody lip from a punch and was taken to a hospital and later released, Ro said. A woman, who possibly was a bystander, was shot in the foot. Late Sunday, Ro clarified that the woman was never hospitalized.

Ro said the person who was k!lled was a 19-year-old male.

The gunman fled before police arrived.

Police believe the dispute began inside the club, then spilled into the street at closing time. The club often draws long lines on weekends and typically has bouncers at the door who frisk those entering, according to website reviews of the nightspot.
That was quick. Dude who got k!lled was only 19
 5 years ago '10        #33
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13658 13658
 X-NINE said:
n*ggas think it's all sweet getting buck in the parking lot til the funk really goes down fu*k f!ghting in or outside the club. That sh*t will do nothing but get you banned (Lucky if reprimanded) & risk you walking out with something broken, bruised or str8 murked

I don't engage in club f!ghting at all. ain't worth it....just get the wrong as*hole that's buck & drunk started :juststop:

thats all it takes! lol that one n*gga
I done seen and been in the middle of club f!ghts and shooting. sh*ts stupid when all that drunk/high/hot pus*y in there.

Thunder035 said:
Damn smh n*ggas don't know how to have a good time anymore. When I'm at the club I'm all bout chilling with my homies n trying to get a piece of a.ss at the end of the night. The last thing on my mind is a dude n his problems. The fu*k wrong with ppl man can't we all just chill n chase pus*y y it gotta lead to k!lling someone else over sh*t that don't matter or make sense. Lets increase the peace y'all there's too many n*ggas dying. Y the minorities gotta hurt one another, y can't we all get along n help one another n grow as nation of peace n none of this stupid a.ss gang sh*t, that sh*t is played out once u realize its nothing but chilling with dudes n taking orders like a bi*ch. Lets b different my n*ggas, let us minorities rise. R.i.p. to that man

n*ggas dont know how to act mane
 01-14-2013, 12:49 AM         #34
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 warbux04 said:
if you live in cali then you should not to go to any mexican or black clubs, all the dudes be worried about who the most swagged out is and the bi*ches are all in clicks. go to white clubs, drinks are cheap music is whatever but they go all night with no bs. maybe its like that everywhere
I'm not familiar with the Cali nightscene, but out here in Chicago especially downtown, you would NEVER hear some sh*t like this go down over in downtown. It's very rare some bullsh*t like that has happened. In the southside Chicago hood clubs are a whole other story. On some nights in downtown, some clubs cater to the urban crowd, they straight pat n*ggas down at the door. Then there's some nights where it's completely dedicated to House/Euro Music, they apply those dress codes hard, to weed out n*ggaz that ain't even dressed right for that event.

In the southside Chicago clubs is where anyone really need to not fu*k with. I used to know a smart brotha that was trying to get on some A&R sh*t, helped aspiring Chicago rappers to come up at a club called Adrianna's & got k!lled right by that club over some b.s. with the club I heard (Dude was 26 ). I met him one time at a club I was promoting at that he was also too for that night. He Had a son too

Last edited by GOD999; 01-14-2013 at 12:55 AM..
 01-14-2013, 12:50 AM         #35
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All the people saying this is why they don't go to clubs has me weak. You can get gunned down in the street like its nothing going to your job. That's not gonna keep me from going to chill at a club or something. You just don't go showing off at a club. That's how you get fu*ked up.
 5 years ago '07        #36
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
damn,dude looks like he was just chillin and was goin home
 5 years ago '09        #37
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,408 | Props total: 12345 12345
One day people will learn to just walk away.
 5 years ago '05        #38
FukWitDreDay 6 heat pts
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
dam only 19. R.i.p

Probably all started by a women....

Puzzy k!lls
 5 years ago '07        #39
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 Dangerously said:
All the people saying this is why they don't go to clubs has me weak. You can get gunned down in the street like its nothing going to your job. That's not gonna keep me from going to chill at a club or something. You just don't go showing off at a club. That's how you get fu*ked up.
i would definitely not be in a club wit a 19 year old.any club i go to gotta be 25 and up
 5 years ago '11        #40
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,447 | Props total: 700 700
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't there a 2am club/bar curfew in LA?
Well no alcohol after 2 am, but clubs can stay open til 4 and sh*t. But no one really stays unless they already drunk by then
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy