Beyonce And Jay-Z Spend $80,000 On A Diamond-Encrusted Barbie Doll For Blue Ivy’s 1st Birthday

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
9 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-14-2013, 08:04 AM         #81
ProScribbles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Roflmao!
 01-14-2013, 09:36 AM         #82
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn the hateeeee.....
 5 years ago '04        #83
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
i'm sure somebody said something about them not getting a black barbie by now
 5 years ago '11        #84
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Krypton said:
beautiful black couple, with $80,000 white Barbi doll
Fixed
 5 years ago '06        #85
riga89 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 132 132
This just makes me sick. We should be getting on them for this BS. There are way better things to do with your money than spend that amount on a girl who can't even speak's BD.
 5 years ago '04        #86
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
it ain't tricking if you got it. what's 80Gs to these two? if i had it i wouldn't do it...the kid is only 1 however i can knock them for spoiling the girl. it's a waste but hey they have it to spend it.
 01-14-2013, 11:41 AM         #87
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know its their own money but seriously; what do you expect a baby to do with an 80k barbie? now every present going forward has to be around 80K and up?
 5 years ago '04        #88
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
i still dont buy the whole spending a bunch of money represents anything about how you love your child. if anything it just shows there is no real necessity in having all of that money if you just have to find sh*t to spend it on. see i cant tell anyone how to spend their money, but man some of these celebs and affluent ppl could really be more than rich if they wanted to. i mean a lotta that money could be going into building infrastructure to the communities they come from, whether it be establishing schools, clinics, rec areas, promoting education, etc etc. and not just doing token things to say we did something but make that a devotion.

i mean damn black ppl dont know we could seriously flip this sh*t if we stop buying into all the propaganda. i wouldnt say treat blue like other kids, cause quite frankly she isnt. shes a celeb and rich, and will be her whole life. fine spoil her a litle, but some of that sh*t is overdone. i remember they rented out a whole hospital floor or some bull sh*t when the girl was born. wasnt even necessary. like why lol. but whatever, sh*ts crazy lol
 5 years ago '10        #89
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
people gonna defend this sh*t?

ridiculous
 5 years ago '06        #90
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,656 | Props total: 2345 2345
What's funny about this thread is a bunch of n*ggas thirsty for J's, iPhones, Overpriced weed, etc, tryna get at Jay & Bey for spending some throw away $ on their child. Every single person in this thread spends some type of frivilous money. All of us spend wastefully in some aspects. We just don't have $80 racks to blow. n*ggas need perspective. n*ggas straight Meat Peepers.
 5 years ago '04        #91
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 408 408
They about to fu*k up blu's childhood. why not keep it simple while she is young and innocent. Its the small things that make up our childhood. things like the classic cartoons and our favorite cereals.... just saying.
 5 years ago '04        #92
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 408 408
 yumflip said:
What's funny about this thread is a bunch of n*ggas thirsty for J's, iPhones, Overpriced weed, etc, tryna get at Jay & Bey for spending some throw away $ on their child. Every single person in this thread spends some type of frivilous money. All of us spend wastefully in some aspects. We just don't have $80 racks to blow. n*ggas need perspective. n*ggas straight Meat Peepers.

n*gga please.......

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #93
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,656 | Props total: 2345 2345
 Ill Fred said:
n*gga please.......

[pic - click to view]

elaborate........

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #94
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,916 | Props total: 573 573

whats 80 grand to a n*gga like HOV?

no one man should have all that power
 5 years ago '05        #95
b_eazy 62 heat pts62
space
space
$17,716 | Props total: 2360 2360
Who can tell them what to spend their money on......but on the real keep that sh*t within the walls of your home.

This just pisses me the fu*k off, more than I make in a year and I'm making good money yearly.
 5 years ago '12        #96
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
they makin stupid money why not
80 000 to them is equivalent to 100 to us
 5 years ago '06        #97
1 of 1 Houston 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,261 | Props total: 6435 6435
 fame614 said:
they could of at least got a back barbie
I was thinking the same thing. A black family, yet they get her a blond hair blue eyed barbie doll. Why not get a custom made Beyonce Barbie for all that money....gtfoh with that Jay and Bey.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy