Big Boi Reveals He Didn't Vote For President Obama

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Big Boi just got more cool points for me.
 5 years ago '04        #42
Littles0012 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$714 | Props total: 142 142
Had the libertarians had their way during the economic crisis TARP wouldn't have passed; there would have been no fiscal stimulus to keep the economy afloat; the effective measures that the Federal Reserve took to avert a depression would have been discouraged; and unemployment would have peeked at twenty percent. Gary Johnson's ideology would be bad for America.

Edit: No Democratic presidential candidate since the 1960s has gotten less than eighty percent of the African-American vote (figure that one out). Obama got ninety-three. Al Gore received ninety-two and he's not black.

Last edited by Littles0012; 01-14-2013 at 04:28 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #43
kennypedia 
space
space
space
$758 | Props total: 266 266
woulda voted for Stein if it actually made a difference.
 5 years ago '10        #44
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 dlettern said:
Some Black people crack me up. This whole attitude of "I'm just like you, I hate Blacks just like you" to appease master is a fu*king joke.
You sound like a real dumbass

Jayg36 said:
Ur not even intelligent enough to build a solid insult If u spent less time worrying about race and more time focusing on who the real players are behind your celebrated economic theories, then u would know that the IMF played a part in the economic collapse that sent this and other countries into the recent recession/depression. Therefore their opinion/advice/analysis is not valid. Along with Barclays and other "trusted" financial institutions that shape our economy and well being.
Barclay fu*ked a lot of good people over as well who worked under them

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 01-14-2013 at 02:44 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #45
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 Littles0012 said:
Had the libertarians had their way during the economic crisis TARP wouldn't have passed; there would have been no fiscal stimulus to keep the economy afloat; the effective measures that that Federal Reserve took to avert a depression would have been discouraged; and unemployment would have peeked at twenty percent. Gary Johnson's ideology would be bad for America.

Edit: No Democratic presidential candidate since the 1960s has gotten less than eighty percent of the African-American vote (figure that one out). Obama got ninety-three. Al Gore received ninety-two and he's not black.
And guess what, we'd be well on our way to recovery now, not still digging the hole deeper and trying to figure out how to rehab the economy nearly five years later.
 01-14-2013, 04:17 AM         #46
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
i'm not sure if i understand the concept of voting for someone who doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning. sounds like a waste of a vote to me

Electoral college renders your vote useless anyway unless you're in a swing state. I'm not and voted for no one, fuk it. Last year's election was about the United States of Ohio anyway
 5 years ago '04        #47
Littles0012 1 heat pts
space
space
space
Edit: Eh, I'll just lurk.

Last edited by Littles0012; 01-14-2013 at 04:24 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #48
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,106 | Props total: 23321 23321
I like how the bi*ch in the interview don't even believe him. She was like "did you vote for gary johnson?" even asked him twice on some you need more people sh*t fu*k that white bi*ch who congratulated him and fu*k that bi*ch too
 01-14-2013, 04:59 AM         #49
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CentsCuZ said:
And guess what, we'd be well on our way to recovery now, not still digging the hole deeper and trying to figure out how to rehab the economy nearly five years later.

Exactly. It's like ripping a band-aid off instead of pulling it off slowly. In the end, its gonna happen, what's better? A big blow then recovery? Or slow torture? Republicans and Democrats are for slow torture. Kicking the can down the road, eternally til it finally gets ran over by a speeding vehicle.
 5 years ago '04        #50
Littles0012 1 heat pts
space
space
space

Last edited by Littles0012; 02-09-2013 at 11:25 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #51
pocketchange 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$12,404 | Props total: 11902 11902
I didn't vote for Obama, or anyone else.
 5 years ago '11        #52
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
space
$874 | Props total: 0 0
Ron Paul primary voter

Gary johnson general voter. Glad big boi didn't get fooled by obamney.

Finna go buy that new album because of this

Live free. We need libertarians or libertarian leaning R's and D's or were bout to be fu*ked.

Rand Paul 2016. Get to know him.
 01-14-2013, 08:16 AM         #53
HaterVindicator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some people are just dumb. Just cause he didnt vote Obama makes him racist? Thats the dumbest sh*t I ever heard.
 5 years ago '04        #54
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
im just anti republican until they fix the wacko part of that party so i voted obama...that and i felt like he implemented what he said he would despite having republicans trying to block any and everything he wanted to do.
 01-14-2013, 11:11 AM         #55
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let the man have his opinion...
 01-14-2013, 11:42 AM         #56
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
basically if you diddnt vote for obama youre an uncle rukus aka self hating praising the white man a.ss afro

5 years ago '12        #57
grad051709 31 heat pts31
space
space
$301 | Props total: 0 0
 Yung Dilla said:
I voted for gary johnson to my n*gga i just wish more people did and he could of won...
me too. i voted for who i felt i identified withe most politically. i guess I'm supposed to just identify with the guy who's skin tone is closer to mines.
 5 years ago '04        #58
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,090 | Props total: 3890 3890
i voted for obama because i wanted to hear the remix to my president is black
 5 years ago '04        #59
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Littles0012 said:
Had the libertarians had their way during the economic crisis TARP wouldn't have passed; there would have been no fiscal stimulus to keep the economy afloat; the effective measures that the Federal Reserve took to avert a depression would have been discouraged; and unemployment would have peeked at twenty percent. Gary Johnson's ideology would be bad for America.

so you think everything that was done and is been doing is going to stop this country from going into another recession within the next 2, 3 years??? b4 obama leaves offices some serious sh*t is going to pop off in this country. yea, the Fed helped up to "avert" another depression but for how long? they are still doing the same sh*t that got us into the depression a few years ago. the same people that were running the corporations and banks are still running them doing the same sh*t so what's going to stop it from happening again??????????? nothing. especially not obama. demofags and republicpricks are two sides of the same coin. props to big boi to putting up his opinion for public criticism and not giving two fu*ks. i gained more respect for him for saying this. and don't you notice that a bunch of educated rich people, black and white, keep on speaking about the 2nd amendment and government tyranny???? people, educate yourselves. sh*t is about to pop off. i can't be the only one to feel this.

zhiggeman said:
i voted for obama because i wanted to hear the remix to my president is black
this is just retarded. why bother look at the issues and pertinent information regarding the candidates? let's just do this based on rap music. dude, you are not smart. you need to read more and pay more attention to the sh*t happening in the world rather than listen to two chains and chief keef. you sound real simple.
 5 years ago '10        #60
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,853 | Props total: 13304 13304
 getyagameup said:
so you think everything that was done and is been doing is going to stop this country from going into another recession within the next 2, 3 years??? b4 obama leaves offices some serious sh*t is going to pop off in this country. yea, the Fed helped up to "avert" another depression but for how long? they are still doing the same sh*t that got us into the depression a few years ago. the same people that were running the corporations and banks are still running them doing the same sh*t so what's going to stop it from happening again??????????? nothing. especially not obama. demofags and republicpricks are two sides of the same coin. props to big boi to putting up his opinion for public criticism and not giving two fu*ks. i gained more respect for him for saying this. and don't you notice that a bunch of educated rich people, black and white, keep on speaking about the 2nd amendment and government tyranny???? people, educate yourselves. sh*t is about to pop off. i can't be the only one to feel this.

this is just retarded. why bother look at the issues and pertinent information regarding the candidates? let's just do this based on rap music. dude, you are not smart. you need to read more and pay more attention to the sh*t happening in the world rather than listen to two chains and chief keef. you sound real simple.
you're one dumb motherfu*ker if you don't know zhiggeman was joking
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago