Master P Dissing Asap Rocky !!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-13-2013, 06:15 PM         #41
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 varcitykid said:
not if you cool with em. Even if you disagree with whats he's wearing you suppose to address it via. call,text, SOMETHING PRIVATE. Master P just trying to come back out and he's going about it the wrong way; i dont understand these old rappers that got bread that be wanting to come back. Go invest in some real estate in ohio or somethin
"why didnt you just text me man..."
 5 years ago '05        #42
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,080 | Props total: 4217 4217

[pic - click to view]

he was uncle tomming dumb hard in 07 tho... sh*t is crazy.... now its bi*ch n*gga fu*k sh*t bricks kilos
 5 years ago '12        #43
cal classick 
space
space
$4,275 | Props total: 5235 5235
 dlettern said:
Shucking and jiving
 BangEm904 said:
that suit tho

Correct me if im wrong, but do this n*gga got on forces and a fitted backwards

P could never dress tho
 01-13-2013, 06:56 PM         #44
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i tought P was done with gangsta rap and was uplifting blacks now smh....ol fake mothafu*ka, he seen it wasnt no money in helping others and went back to the basics
 5 years ago '06        #45
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,612 | Props total: 2234 2234
All that sh1t n*ggas talking about P, do understand not many n*ggas can see P period. This n*gga did it in the streets, when N.O. was the murder cappy. And he murked the independent game w/No Limit Records. n*gga went from the projects of N.O. to being on Nickelodeon. n*ggas ain't gotta live in the past, but mafuggas quick to downplay what another man did to big up they sh1t. All n*ggas can really say about P is he back to cursing & making street music. FOH!
 5 years ago '06        #46
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,587 | Props total: 3668 3668
uhhhhhh bout it bout it
 01-13-2013, 07:01 PM         #47
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
All that sh1t n*ggas talking about P, do understand not many n*ggas can see P period. This n*gga did it in the streets, when N.O. was the murder cappy. And he murked the independent game w/No Limit Records. n*gga went from the projects of N.O. to being on Nickelodeon. n*ggas ain't gotta live in the past, but mafuggas quick to downplay what another man did to big up they sh1t. All n*ggas can really say about P is he back to cursing & making street music. FOH!
fu*k all that, he know better and still trying to sell poison for profit
 5 years ago '10        #48
Heredia24d 4 heat pts
space
space
$935 | Props total: 471 471
I couldn't even find the right smiley for this.
 5 years ago '09        #49
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,072 | Props total: 1813 1813
Wow, this is a.ss.

"Frito Lay, we got corn chips"

And the beat is remedial
 01-13-2013, 07:16 PM         #50
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
this. p survived and bossed up when new orleans was the murder capital of the world can't nobody except probably birdman can see this n*gga and he can do and say what the fu*k he wants
 5 years ago '04        #51
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
So that ICDC money must be gone
 5 years ago '10        #52
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13643 13643
P can say watecver he wants esp on the fu*kery these fu*k boys be on.
 5 years ago '11        #53
bridouble 239 heat pts239
space
space
$6,943 | Props total: 2512 2512
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
man I aint even no rocky fan like that but fu*k MASTER P ol side switchin a.ss...

He was on that BET hiphop debate a few years back talkin bout how he's outgrown rap and all that sh*t.. then once romeo grew up, his daughter flopped and that nickelodeon money started slowin up his bi*ch a.ss wanna hop back in it..

once again fu*k MASTER P.. sucka a.ss bi*ch

Nah I gotta go wit wat this man said.

Master p was just co signing ASAP. If u ride wit a movement you gotta follow thru cuz u put ur stamp on it. Period! No limit corny
 5 years ago '04        #54
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,250 | Props total: 716 716
kanye aint new.......and to the rest of yall co signing asap by downing P , lets us all know yall think wearing dresses is cool. sad day on the bx
 5 years ago '04        #55
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
 JimDinO77 said:

[pic - click to view]

he was uncle tomming dumb hard in 07 tho... sh*t is crazy.... now its bi*ch n*gga fu*k sh*t bricks kilos

[video - click to view]

david Banner I have a new respect for him, but if Master P going back on his word to "take responsible, taking kids out the ghetto". He got enough connects, and money to help out Louisiana after the Katrina happen.
 01-13-2013, 08:07 PM         #56
NiteTerroz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t fu*king sucks!!! Hot garbage & spoiled mayonnaise.
 5 years ago '06        #57
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,748 | Props total: 3681 3681
 Fresh Whyte said:
...I Dont See The Diss Since Him & Rocky Met Plus If It Was A Diss To Rocky. What Can You Say? Thats A OG Speaking His Mind.

These Young n*ggas Crying
i mean for real LMAO.. he can call out whoever the hell he wants. He's certified...

HIS flow tho....

WHERE HAS THIS MASTER P BEEN???!?!?!

He pick some better beats.. maybe get back with KLC.. he might have a second shot at it.. dude sounding hungry.
 01-13-2013, 08:23 PM         #58
Stayburnin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
man I aint even no rocky fan like that but fu*k MASTER P ol side switchin a.ss...

He was on that BET hiphop debate a few years back talkin bout how he's outgrown rap and all that sh*t.. then once romeo grew up, his daughter flopped and that nickelodeon money started slowin up his bi*ch a.ss wanna hop back in it..

once again fu*k MASTER P.. sucka a.ss bi*ch
you know master p is worth over 300 mil right? so I don't think he needs the money.

5 years ago '07        #59
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
 DrX said:
i tought P was done with gangsta rap and was uplifting blacks now smh....ol fake mothafu*ka, he seen it wasnt no money in helping others and went back to the basics
well you shoulda known percy was a frawd a.ss n*gga regardless of his street credibility ever since that day da last don came out. that album was a complete ripoff of pac's all eyes on me. and all the songs that he didn't bite off all eyes on me were bitten from the makaveli bootleg tapes (dear mr president for example).
 5 years ago '06        #60
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,925 | Props total: 2447 2447

Last edited by Mike in Tampa; 01-19-2013 at 12:12 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy