Jan 12 - Actor Jackie Chan calls U.S. ‘most corrupt’ country in the world

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Zaosyn said:
I don't give a fu*k if you're American and you sh*t on this country then get the fu*k out. At the end of the day if you aren't happy with being born in the strongest and most powerful country in the world, then please go to another country that can't defend itself.
Tool.
 01-13-2013, 08:29 AM         #42
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
China has been corrupt before America was America, ha! When it comes to economics, China has been manipulating their own currency to purposely stay below the dollar so they don't mess with their own cash flow. America on the other hand isn't a parasite so that is never an option. These Chinese people are living in a fantasy world thinking they're the best in the world when its one of the most disgusting countries I've ever been to. It's a joke. When it comes to corruption, racism, lack of hygiene, and rude people..China's got us beat
 5 years ago '09        #43
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
so he had to hide from his own country men and he chose to hide in the "most corrupted country in the world"

whats up with all these asians and their anti-u.s. setiments, not one of these asian chumps say sh*t about china communist a.ss or north koreas retarded a.ss but their quick to open their mouth against us

so jackie chan dont mind how china burn books, k!lls babies, or limits their internet content??
 01-13-2013, 10:52 AM         #44
TIP2009  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gatorfan2611 said:
i think our hypocrisy is the worst part about us but i wouldnt say most corrupt. i aint mad tho
how the fu*k else would obama be president after the libya ordeal? that's treason, should hang a noose around that bi*ch neck, and his ugly fu*king wife too
 01-13-2013, 11:06 AM         #45
*Missy*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fivetreyfour said:
This can be said for almost any third world country...And if you were to use corrupt practices like this as a gauge, then yes it would seem like America is not one of the more corrupt places in the world. I grew up in Chicago, one of the most corrupt cities in the US...Ghost payrolls, the trucking scandal, government contracts going to companies ran by the mayors buddies who were connected to the mob...and this is just small time compared to the corruption on the federal level. The lobbyist in DC, big oil...big Pharma...corrupt bankers...The corruption here is on such a large scale it makes the corruption in those 3rd world countries look like childs play.

The good thing is that our politicians are good at hiding the corruption...unlike most 3rd world countries, they still use most of their pork for roads, schools etc. In a place like Mexico the corrupt politician would probably keep 70% of his budget and only spend 30% for the people.

If you look at corrupt practices from top to bottom then yes the US is nowhere near the top, but if you look at it as far as total amount of "corrupt money" getting moved around...then I could see why someone would think the US was up there near the top.
 5 years ago '05        #46
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
Mexico, Syria, Egypt, Afghanistan, Somalia

Just a few countries I could think of off the top of my head that are more corrupt than the US.

Not saying the US isn't corrupt, but sh*t.

US isnt even in the top 10

I know hating the US is cool on this website but its bullsh*t to even think what Chan is saying is true
 5 years ago '04        #47
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
 monrowe said:
i like that the defense we have is oh but why you taking our money.. ..we have this impression that outsiders cant speak on the country..unlike lets say piers morgan .. jackie chan has thrived in our country and all over the world . he is appreciated here and i think he is a figure that you can say has no agenda and making a point that he has seen first hand .

is he right you damn skip he right do i care ? not a single fu*k ...
 5 years ago '04        #48
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Storchaveli said:
Read the article you stupid bi*ch.

Most corrupt my a.ss. Most of you lames have no idea. Try going to Mexico, for example, where you can literally give a cop money when he pulls you over in exchange for letting you go. And that's just ONE miniscule example.
Don't act like cops don't get paid under the table for some bullsh*t over here. Cops, lawyers, politicians, and judges don't get paid by and/or work with criminals and drug dealers over here?
 5 years ago '04        #49
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 XxC4xX said:
where did he lie tho, the government is mostly corrupt. Especially the republicans
Democrats aren't corrupt?
 5 years ago '05        #50
respectmyname 
space
space
space
$130 | Props total: 0 0
At the top its just us, n*gga. -obama
 5 years ago '10        #51
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660

u damn right
 5 years ago '04        #52
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
Its the truth
 5 years ago '04        #53
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
 sho 2010 said:
While i don't agree with nothing he says it seems more like he's trying to appease the Chinese government. He's been doing pro mao movies now(wtf jackie) and more mainland Chinese films lately (gotta keep the government censors happy).

On a side note that triad sh*t aint no joke during the hong kong golden era 80's 90's money was being made and the triad's wanted in on it. They would force super stars to be in their movies by gun point if necessary.Eric Tsung was beat up for just bad mouthing one of them,Andy lau was forced at gun point to film a movie, Carina Lau was forcibly kidnapped and nud3 pics taken of her because she refused to do a movie. You didn't fu ck with them boys

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #54
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
 BlackieRobinson said:
Yeah American is kinda messed up, women here are spoiled getting brand new cars at 16, it's stuff like jersey shore that make most of us look bad though
Those are not examples of corruption that you mentioned, those are rather examples of materialism and stupidity, but I heard it was said that usa is the most materialistic nation that has ever existed
 01-13-2013, 05:36 PM         #55
OnlyOriginality  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's funny you got Americans in here attributing traits of American politics to foreign countries that most have never been to.
 5 years ago '07        #56
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,354 | Props total: 21338 21338
Damn............He ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 4
 5 years ago '06        #57
tonygunz 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,330 | Props total: 868 868
 BlackieRobinson said:
Yeah American is kinda messed up, women here are spoiled getting brand new cars at 16, it's stuff like jersey shore that make most of us look bad though
Yea, its Jersey Shore that is responsible for our reputation to the rest of the world..
 5 years ago '12        #58
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,396 | Props total: 19885 19885
 Cartel-Clipz said:
Damn............He ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 4
stfu

theres no rush hour without him
 5 years ago '10        #59
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
Africa is far more corrupt than the US
 5 years ago '06        #60
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
As an Black American male, even though the history of my people here doesn't really foster any patriotism or jingoism, I clearly recognize how much better we have it here than we do anywhere else. Fukk a Jackie Chan. n*gga lined his pockets w/all that "corrupt" money tho. T
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now