Jan 12 - Actor Jackie Chan calls U.S. ‘most corrupt’ country in the world

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,982 | Props total: 4008 4008
 KnickKilla92 said:
triads are trying to extort him?

seriously??
Read the article you stupid bi*ch.

knowughetto said:

Jackie Chan is a smart man..
Most corrupt my a.ss. Most of you lames have no idea. Try going to Mexico, for example, where you can literally give a cop money when he pulls you over in exchange for letting you go. And that's just ONE miniscule example.
 5 years ago '11        #22
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
He about to get k!lled
 5 years ago '06        #23
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,529 | Props total: 949 949
good read
 5 years ago '12        #24
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,475 | Props total: 1290 1290
 KnickKilla92 said:
triads are trying to extort him?

seriously??
"In the same interview, he said that he was bullied by Hong Kong triads and had to hide in the United States. He also said he needed to carry a gun everyday to protect himself, leading to a police investigation."
 01-12-2013, 11:27 PM         #25
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most corrupt???

yall n*ggas have no clue what's good in mexico, el Salvador, and so on.

5 years ago '07        #26
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 Storchaveli said:

Most corrupt my a.ss. Most of you lames have no idea. Try going to Mexico, for example, where you can literally give a cop money when he pulls you over in exchange for letting you go. And that's just ONE miniscule example.
This can be said for almost any third world country...And if you were to use corrupt practices like this as a gauge, then yes it would seem like America is not one of the more corrupt places in the world. I grew up in Chicago, one of the most corrupt cities in the US...Ghost payrolls, the trucking scandal, government contracts going to companies ran by the mayors buddies who were connected to the mob...and this is just small time compared to the corruption on the federal level. The lobbyist in DC, big oil...big Pharma...corrupt bankers...The corruption here is on such a large scale it makes the corruption in those 3rd world countries look like childs play.

The good thing is that our politicians are good at hiding the corruption...unlike most 3rd world countries, they still use most of their pork for roads, schools etc. In a place like Mexico the corrupt politician would probably keep 70% of his budget and only spend 30% for the people.

If you look at corrupt practices from top to bottom then yes the US is nowhere near the top, but if you look at it as far as total amount of "corrupt money" getting moved around...then I could see why someone would think the US was up there near the top.
 5 years ago '06        #27
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 fivetreyfour said:
This can be said for almost any third world country...And if you were to use corrupt practices like this as a gauge, then yes it would seem like America is not one of the more corrupt places in the world. I grew up in Chicago, one of the most corrupt cities in the US...Ghost payrolls, the trucking scandal, government contracts going to companies ran by the mayors buddies who were connected to the mob...and this is just small time compared to the corruption on the federal level. The lobbyist in DC, big oil...big Pharma...corrupt bankers...The corruption here is on such a large scale it makes the corruption in those 3rd world countries look like childs play.

The good thing is that our politicians are good at hiding the corruption...unlike most 3rd world countries, they still use most of their pork for roads, schools etc. In a place like Mexico the corrupt politician would probably keep 70% of his budget and only spend 30% for the people.

If you look at corrupt practices from top to bottom then yes the US is nowhere near the top, but if you look at it as far as total amount of "corrupt money" getting moved around...then I could see why someone would think the US was up there near the top.
 5 years ago '12        #28
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,127 | Props total: 15754 15754
 Patrick Galooly said:
Look at y'all down on y'all knees sucking little Asian c*ck. America fu*k yeah!

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #29
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
Perhaps among 1st world countries he have a point.

Otherwise, I can't imagine this holding much weight if we're talking Mexico or some South American countries that have drug dealers walking right up on newly elected officials talking about "you work for me now"
 01-12-2013, 11:41 PM         #30
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
took his money and ran

and if cia comes after him hell be like

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #31
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
where did he lie tho, the government is mostly corrupt. Especially the republicans
 5 years ago '12        #32
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,397 | Props total: 19885 19885
 Storchaveli said:
stfu you fu*king bi*ch apparently i must have missed that party
 01-13-2013, 12:16 AM         #33
varcitykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not liek jackie is lying, He's just one of the view thats not scared to admit
 5 years ago '07        #34
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30394 30394
he must never stepped foot on african soil... any country over there, it really don't matter
 5 years ago '07        #35
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,675 | Props total: 16962 16962
 XxC4xX said:
where did he lie tho, the government is mostly corrupt. Especially the republicans
the hyperbole is pretty inaccurate. the most corrupt? no.
 5 years ago '09        #36
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
I don't give a fu*k if you're American and you sh*t on this country then get the fu*k out. At the end of the day if you aren't happy with being born in the strongest and most powerful country in the world, then please go to another country that can't defend itself.
 5 years ago '07        #37
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
I agree
 5 years ago '10        #38
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,890 | Props total: 5069 5069
While i don't agree with nothing he says it seems more like he's trying to appease the Chinese government. He's been doing pro mao movies now(wtf jackie) and more mainland Chinese films lately (gotta keep the government censors happy).

On a side note that triad sh*t aint no joke during the hong kong golden era 80's 90's money was being made and the triad's wanted in on it. They would force super stars to be in their movies by gun point if necessary.Eric Tsung was beat up for just bad mouthing one of them,Andy lau was forced at gun point to film a movie, Carina Lau was forcibly kidnapped and nud3 pics taken of her because she refused to do a movie. You didn't fu ck with them boys

Last edited by sho 2010; 01-13-2013 at 04:59 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #39
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,890 | Props total: 5069 5069
 CadillacVyse said:
the hyperbole is pretty inaccurate. the most corrupt? no.

Exactly nigg@s need to get out and read/ learn more. The us aint perfect but we are still the best. China and corruption go together google Wang Lijun,Bo Xilai,Lei Zhengfu Don't get me started on all those shoddy apt's that collapse all the time k!lling so many people, how's the government working for ya people jackie
 5 years ago '12        #40
noverum 
space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 1654 1654
I regret reading this sh*t. I opened this thread while watching Rush Hour 3 and it has completely k!lled the mood.

This is exactly why I try to stay away from the personal affairs, opinions, affiliations and lifestyles of my favourite actors. I don't need to know their views on international politics or the state of nations; they're there to entertain - they do it well - and that's all the information I need. Peripheral information unrelated to their work invariably does more overarching damage than good to their reputations and legacies as entertainers.

Ignorance is bliss, and my Rush Hour bliss has been molested here.

Last edited by noverum; 01-13-2013 at 06:00 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy