Finish Line backdoor

most viewed right now
 157
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '05        #41
dominicanlink12 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$2,766 | Props total: 2962 2962
how i get these in my cart...IN MY CART!!!....i put in all my info, click next, and they gone....smh....i'm heated
 5 years ago '05        #42
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
^Dude i had these in my cart put in the credit card info, complete transaction purchase.. then get an era saying "One or more items are out of stock in your cart process can't be complete etc.."

WHy would they even allow me to get THAT far? Until the very end just to reject it.. FNL trolling.
 5 years ago '05        #43
dominicanlink12 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$2,766 | Props total: 2962 2962
 #TheReturn said:
^Dude i had these in my cart put in the credit card info, complete transaction purchase.. then get an era saying "One or more items are out of stock in your cart process can't be complete etc.."

WHy would they even allow me to get THAT far? Until the very end just to reject it.. FNL trolling.
thats the EXACT sh*t i got
 5 years ago '04        #44
willi150 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
same sh*t happened to me I was excited as hell mine have been in my basket since 5:00 am even got the email notification.....site finally came up and they hit me with the already sold out!!

I've wanted these shoes since they originally came out but Jordan just pissed me off with this BS.
 5 years ago '11        #45
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 177 177
 willi150 said:
same sh*t happened to me I was excited as hell mine have been in my basket since 5:00 am even got the email notification.....site finally came up and they hit me with the already sold out!!

I've wanted these shoes since they originally came out but Jordan just pissed me off with this BS.
same. im really like fu*k this sh*t forreal. like forever.

bout to cop a new phone. fu*k the shoe game


Last edited by bd2eazy; 01-12-2013 at 12:19 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #46
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$5,737 | Props total: 1136 1136
Finishline actually posted the mobile site trick on their FB wall lol. But seriously Nike.com was what I used this time, they put out the link through twitter and checkout was easy as hell man. The only bad part about Nike is that they sold out in like 30min but their site aint crash so
 5 years ago '04        #47
willi150 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
 Nothavingit said:
Finishline actually posted the mobile site trick on their FB wall lol. But seriously Nike.com was what I used this time, they put out the link through twitter and checkout was easy as hell man. The only bad part about Nike is that they sold out in like 30min but their site aint crash so
Yeah I tried that at like 5:01 lol and they wouldn't let me select sizes so I knew I was dunzo their haha
 5 years ago '04        #48
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
the last time i got my size from finishline was for the...obsidian 12s
 5 years ago '04        #49
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 Quick SR Son said:
Its back up. n*ggas better hurry. Ima pass
Got mine. Anyone who didn't get through after the site went back up is lacking....
 5 years ago '06        #50
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,486 | Props total: 735 735
back door?? new n*ggas






step ur online game up, im like untouchable with that sht


and yes i did buy them today
 5 years ago '08        #51
RoyaL CraCk 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 1900 1900
ndc did me super dirty this morning
 5 years ago '11        #52
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 177 177
n*gga i had my sh*ts in the cart. went to pay n sh*t froze.... im like aww hell nah. checked my account, nothing. after like 5 minutes it finally says error. try again and its sold out. fu*kin NDC.

Practically the same thing happend on the finishline site.


fu*k JB
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy