most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '09        #21
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,953 | Props total: 22223 22223
 Javon23 said:
Jemele Hill ‏@jemelehill
If you weren't watching, how'd you know I was on? RT @splawlor4: Cannot stand @jemelehill so I won't be watching #FirstTake today
That was slick but, they showed her face in the first 5 seconds all he gotta do is change the channel
 5 years ago '11        #22
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,574 | Props total: 6478 6478
Bunch of grown a.ss white men hating on a female.. She a little corny but she doesn't deserve all the hate she gets.
 01-11-2013, 01:50 PM         #23
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
naw the Hill hate is really just on bx and youtube dudes crying cause a women talking bout sports never understood why
i see it a little bit of everywhere, it has its own especially idiotic brand on boxden though. the whole "she's ugly" thing is played. and when dudes on here apply that logic to black women in particular they get enraged and OD on the sh*t...reeks of mental illness

Thee Yung Star said:
this is that n*gga at the bar who talks about how other men are so misogynistic while trying to get the women to like him ..

u really just look like a f*ggot tho

i don't have to do that actually, i'm not single and don't go to bars thirsty looking for pus*y like you so you can chill with that

furthermore

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #24
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12349 12349
This is probably more to do with her tweets about him being hired by ESPN than anything else.
 5 years ago '04        #25
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,035 | Props total: 6096 6096
 iThink said:
the jemele hill hate is disgusting EVERYWHERE, not just boxden

the fu*k did she ever do to y'all?
Let's see. Her articles are horrible. Her segments are horrible. Oh and she looks like she got hit in the face with a manhole cover
 5 years ago '07        #26
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,504 | Props total: 10804 10804
 iThink said:
racist, misogynistic c*nt. i hope you spend the rest of your life as miserably retarded behind a computer screen as you are right now.

you can pick out the people on here who don't get out much
how am i racist and not get out? cuz i stand her fat ugly lookin bi*ch. the fu*k outa here f*ggot. tell em why u mad pus*y.
 01-11-2013, 02:05 PM         #27
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ralph Nautica said:
Bunch of grown a.ss white men hating on a female.. She a little corny but she doesn't deserve all the hate she gets.
dont forget about the corny house n*ggas from the burbs

they hate / fear a strong black woman

then talk about how they would lick a white wh0ores as*hole even tho they look like dog sh*t without a pound of make up on
 5 years ago '12        #28
bpw5009 1 heat pts
space
space
$585 | Props total: 168 168
Yea I saw that sh*t this morning, it def was awkard. I couldnt tell if they were dating or if Jemele is just trying to get some of that Ray Lewis money
 01-11-2013, 02:20 PM         #29
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all don't remember that segment with her and Larry Fitzgerald? sh*t was crazy.
 5 years ago '04        #30
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 bigree61 said:

then talk about how they would lick a white wh0ores as*hole even tho they look like dog sh*t without a pound of make up on

So we gonna act like its not a black female that HOST the show. she gets mad love so k!ll that race sh*t. Dudes just hates hill segments

Last edited by killadre; 01-11-2013 at 02:34 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #31
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 436 436
 bigree61 said:

spit that knowledge homie
 5 years ago '10        #32
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 389 389
I believe she wrote some dumbass article about how Kobe was better than Jordan (before he won the last two rings). Oh and she's ugly so what's not to hate?

Ms. Champion though
 5 years ago '11        #33
cincityvet89 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,380 | Props total: 377 377

anyone see the racist letter someone sent jamille hill
 5 years ago '12        #34
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 2421 2421
the host is the chick that gets on my fu*kin nerves....she NEVER gives any insight like how jay crawford or dana jacobson did when they hosted...she just sits there looks good and agrees with everything skip says...

and she was really gettin mad when hill was givin (a very good) explanation of why the lakers wont make the playoffs
 5 years ago '12        #35
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 2421 2421
 killadre said:

So we gonna act like its not a black female that HOST the show. she gets mad love so k!ll that race sh*t. Dudes just hates hill segments
lmao...that bi*ch dont do sh*t on that show but say good morning and good bye..she gets love cause she looks good but shes useless...hes referrin to hill as someone who knows her sports and aint afraid to argue her points
 5 years ago '09        #36
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
pretty sure ray is with his baby moms...

Ray Lewis has spent 16 years terrorizing offenses in the AFC, and now it might be time for him to terrorize single ladies in the Mid-Atlantic region. Ray Lewis' girlfriends and wives have often been the same thing: the game of football, and the Baltimore Ravens. As he embarks on his last trip through the AFC playoffs before riding off into the sunset, we at PlayerWives.com would be remiss to not take a look through his personal life. Unfortunately, despite all of our efforts to unearth Ray Lewis' wife, or Ray Lewis' girlfriend, the search has turned out very little.

This isn't to say Lewis hasn't had his share of successes off the field as well. Lewis has fathered six children with four different women. One Ray Lewis' girlfriend who has stood the test of time is Tatyana McCall, the mother to three of his children. The couple met at Miami, and she's clearly proud of the relationship she built with the Ravens leader. In an interview with Sports Illustrated in 2006, McCall described Lewis:

"Ray has a huge heart and will help anybody in need if he's able. I would be remiss if I didn't say I was proud to be the mother of his kids. It's not always easy, but I am very proud."

McCall is the mother to Ray Lewis III. III is the elder Lewis' oldest child, and is a standout prep school football player who has already committed to play for The U next fall. Apparently the times that weren't so easy continued to build as the couple did separate. As previously noted, Lewis did father three other children with three different women. The only other name we could find is Kimberly Arnold, and details of their relationship are incredibly sparse. The couple was not together as of the 2013 date of this posting. Just about the only female constant is Ray Lewis' mother, Sunseria "Buffy" Smith.

So what happens now for Lewis? He's poured his heart, soul and life into the NFL since 1996 and is about to be presented with ample time to play with. His new ESPN gig will take up a couple Sundays in the fall, but nothing like what he's used to spending. Will Ray Lewis finally find a wife? Will life finally allow him stability off the field? Ray himself says that the time off will allow him to be more of a father to his children, especially to help the elder two sons with their budding football careers. Ray Lewis III is attending the Univeristy of Miama in the fall and you can be sure that Ray Lewis will be there for that
seen him at the airport with shorty during preseason, but wtf do i know i could def be mistaken

Last edited by ill 800; 01-11-2013 at 05:33 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #37
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183 OP
space
space
$24,218 | Props total: 5029 5029
 Patrick Galooly said:
Y'all don't remember that segment with her and Larry Fitzgerald? sh*t was crazy.
never heard of that but i remember the sh*t with her and Michael Smith

[video - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
94 comments
19 hours ago