Are You Religious? Believe in God? What Do You Believe? Watch This. How You Feeling Now After?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,888 | Props total: 25676 25676
I'm christian and i'm watching this, so far it's a good debate but i'm only 12 minutes in. I believe in God and don't see my mind changing anytime soon but i would be a liar if i didn't have questions to specific things.. God knows my heart
 5 years ago '07        #42
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
 Cowboys All Day said:
Were you hit in the head with a brick during your infancy?

1) You ask if I'm christian despite my previous posts in this very thread pointing out that I do NOT believe in god.

2) You don't seem to understand the basic concept that people don't like things that go against their views, you must still be in grade school or not have much life experience.

3) You should k!ll your entire family so the world is no longer exposed to your gene pool.
I only read your posts that I quoted and that you've replied to. I think you're the one in who doesn't seem to have much life experience dipsh*t, there are PLENTY of people out there who will still "here someone out". I've been to different countries and I've met numerous amounts of people who will still sit down and compare beliefs just for the sake of discussion and enlightenment, whether its them being the ones enlightened or the other way around. Get off your fu*kin couch and go outside into the world because people ALWAYS have debates and discussions about this. You seem to live in a closed off world where you think EVERY SINGLE religious person or non-believer can't exchange views on their ideologies. I see the sh*t all the time. There are people in this very thread who will still watch it out of curiosity just to see what the fu*k is being said from the religious side of it. You seem to think that everyone follows your stupid concept of not liking things that go against their views but the 70,000 people who actually watched the fu*kin video (who by your logic must be unemployed) are either for science, religion, or have no preference and those 70,000 people watched it despite their views. Don't even reply to anything else I say in here because you've already made up your mind that you like being a close minded moron and think everyone else is the same.

Last edited by whowantit; 01-12-2013 at 07:39 PM..
 01-12-2013, 08:35 PM         #43
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whowantit said:
I only read your posts that I quoted and that you've replied to. I think you're the one in who doesn't seem to have much life experience dipsh*t, there are PLENTY of people out there who will still "here someone out". I've been to different countries and I've met numerous amounts of people who will still sit down and compare beliefs just for the sake of discussion and enlightenment, whether its them being the ones enlightened or the other way around. Get off your fu*kin couch and go outside into the world because people ALWAYS have debates and discussions about this. You seem to live in a closed off world where you think EVERY SINGLE religious person or non-believer can't exchange views on their ideologies. I see the sh*t all the time. There are people in this very thread who will still watch it out of curiosity just to see what the fu*k is being said from the religious side of it. You seem to think that everyone follows your stupid concept of not liking things that go against their views but the 70,000 people who actually watched the fu*kin video (who by your logic must be unemployed) are either for science, religion, or have no preference and those 70,000 people watched it despite their views. Don't even reply to anything else I say in here because you've already made up your mind that you like being a close minded moron and think everyone else is the same.
Yeah I got to be an atheist by being close minded , try to go to the middle east or the bible belt and have a religious debate, d!ck suck. Maybe they will "here you out" as you so erroneously put it. I never said EVERY SINGLE person, there will always be exceptions, but as a whole more people who subscribe to a certain religion won't stand for it being up in the air for debate because it has been deemed "sacred" and "cherished" in most areas of the world. One day it won't be this way but most likely by the time people get around to hearing people out and not being so stuck in their ancient ways, we will be dead.

You know how I know you have never taken any sort of debate classes and have probably never even had a college level discussion? You keep trying to put words in the mouth of your opponent, a true indicator of your high school education.

I am light years ahead of you son. Do everybody a favor and fall back.

Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 01-12-2013 at 08:40 PM..
 01-12-2013, 08:38 PM         #44
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh and just to prove how low your reading comprehension level is :

You said you had no way of telling I was atheist or christian because you only read the posts you quoted me on.

You quoted and replied to this:

"And it's not about the length, it's about the subject matter. You really think a Christian is going to take even FIVE minutes to watch something that goes against their beliefs? Would you spend 47 minutes watching a documentary about how god is real? No, just like me you wouldn't because to you and I it's a waste of fu*king time, just like a Christian sees our views... a waste of fu*king time."
Like I said, further your education before you come at me. Maybe some night classes or some online tutoring, whatever works best for you.
 01-13-2013, 01:54 PM         #45
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
10. Who is that mystery God?

ANS. There is not a mystery God.
The Son of man has searched for that mystery God for trillions of years and
was unable to find a mystery God. So they have agreed that the only God is the
Son of man. So they lose no time searching for that that does not exist.

11. Will you sit at home and wait for that mystery God to bring you food?

ANS. Emphatically No!

12. Tell us why the Devil does not teach that?

ANS. Because he desires to make slaves out of all he can so that he can rob them
and live in luxury.

Last edited by Niruggg; 01-13-2013 at 02:26 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #46
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 1269 1269
relgious folk are ignorant
 5 years ago '05        #47
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
 dat_boi_tj said:
I personally believe there is a GOD.. Earth is clearly architected in perfect balance, everyone on earth has a different personality and soul, so with that said i definitely believe in GOD.. religion.. HELL NO

religious people k!ll me... you look down on me for not being a Christian and whole time, our black ancestors were forced into Christianity as slaves, you fu*kin bi*ches every night, and got a crucifix tattoo on ur arm when the bible clearly states that you shouldnt mark ur body... All sin is created equal right???

[video - click to view]

01-13-2013, 03:26 PM         #48
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
Our generation is described by Gerald Celente as the "Right now"generation. We refuse to endure long periods of digesting one form of information.

internet ADD, we see something and if it isnt concise we ignore it. So politicians, propaganda is generally small and concise in message. Ever notice that? I love the internet, i love the idea of having fast concise information. But it might end up becoming this generations down fall. Some things simply cannot be relayed in 3 mins. Complex issues, processes, and ideas take time to convey and discuss.

Kinda worrisome.

I have ADHD, ive been diagnosed, took meds for it. Ima say this, if 45 mins is too long for you to digest any type of information. Try watching it in segments, like your feeding a baby, one spoon at a time.
There is no reason that you can give that would justify watching this other than being a Richard Dawkins fan.

I don't give a fu*k what you or any other person believes in. Don't tell me I have ADHD just because I don't wanna listen to this n*gga ramble on and on.

I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE BELIEVE IN. I SUGGEST YOU FOLLOW SUIT.
 5 years ago '04        #49
dagfpizzle 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$818 | Props total: 2123 2123
 Lex Lossis said:

I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE BELIEVE IN. I SUGGEST YOU FOLLOW SUIT.
this makes the most sense of all in this whole thread

the concept of a debate makes no sense when you understand that humans are inherently incapable of changing their minds (look it up)

people willingly ignore evidence that doesn't support their own conclusions because it's easier (for the ego) to believe in a deception than to admit that you, and all the years you have invested in crafting your world view, are in fact wrong

this is Richard Dawkins responding to Graham Hancock on if he has ever taken a psychedelic drug in his life or would be prepare to try Ayahuasca

"I would be very curious, I must say, to take, perhaps not that drug, but something like LSD or mescaline. As Aldous Huxley describes it in The Doors of Perception, he felt when taking mescaline that his eyes were opened, the doors of perception were cleansed, and he saw things that were, in some strange way, beyond reality. I would be prepared to do that under proper medical supervision, if I were absolutely convinced that it would do me no lasting harm. And I would actually like to do it. "

in other words, Richard Dawkins is a fu*king pus*y

your credibility on the subject of reality is invalidated if you don't have the courage to dissolve the boundaries of your world view to expand your consciousness
 5 years ago '11        #50
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
 TeddiGramz said:
Thank you Drizzy.... Props...

n*ggas posting long a.ss videos like we have the time to watch that sh*t.....
you sir, are one sad being.
 5 years ago '10        #51
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 1269 1269
 whowantit said:
hes from texas, leave him alone.
 5 years ago '11        #52
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
 Cowboys All Day said:
MY dude, a 47 minute video is a long fu*king video for those of us who have jobs and hobbies other than youtube. The fu*k you rambling on about?

And it's not about the length, it's about the subject matter. You really think a Christian is going to take even FIVE minutes to watch something that goes against their beliefs? Would you spend 47 minutes watching a documentary about how god is real? No, just like me you wouldn't because to you and I it's a waste of fu*king time, just like a Christian sees our views... a waste of fu*king time.

You can't change someones faith in 47 minutes, especially when they don't want it to be changed......
the time you just spent arguing you could have spent to educate yourself better and not make excuses. 47 mins come on son you prolly wack off and act like u got no time
 5 years ago '10        #53
BBhiphop 523 heat pts523
space
space
$17,052 | Props total: 20263 20263
Believing in God is one thing (I don't though)
but organised religion might be the worst thing that happened to humanity...period.
 5 years ago '10        #54
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8201 8201
Ya'll n*ggas complaining about 47 minutes like thats a long time

I watched and thoroughly enjoyed the conversation while my clothes were in the dryer and they still not done.

Dumb n*ggas love to stay dumb.
 5 years ago '10        #55
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8201 8201
If this video was about a cocaine dealer from Harlem in the 90's that lasted 1.5 hours, the OP would have 100 props by now.

I hope yall n*ggas trying to progress in life.
 5 years ago '12        #56
PseuDEEnym 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 2313 2313
 Nautilus O said:
Ya'll n*ggas complaining about 47 minutes like thats a long time

I watched and thoroughly enjoyed the conversation while my clothes were in the dryer and they still not done.

Dumb n*ggas love to stay dumb.
Lol ikr, you dont even need to actually watch it. You can play it and just simply listen to it and open up other tabs if you wana surf the net.
 5 years ago '04        #57
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,608 | Props total: 1775 1775
 YI-Drizzy said:
47 minutes

[pic - click to view]

My feelings exactly.
 5 years ago '10        #58
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 NefDizzle said:
Because even atheist have faith, faith that there is nothing.

The stupid... it burns...
 5 years ago '12        #59
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 10130 10130
interviewer caught feelings
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago