Are You Religious? Believe in God? What Do You Believe? Watch This. How You Feeling Now After?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
5645 pageviews
63 comments

Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5125 5125
Are You Religious? Believe in God? What Do You Believe? Watch This. How You Feeling Now After?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

So much ether, damn. By far the best discussion ive heard so far this year.

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Amen
Homie got his soul immolated.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 01-11-2013 at 02:21 AM..

63 comments for "Are You Religious? Believe in God? What Do You Believe? Watch This. How You Feeling Now After?"

5 years ago '05        #2
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
My n*gga old man Islam said "If god appears, would you accept it..." n*gga fuking obviously, as a biologist, i change my notions ALLLLL the time. Ive been in the research field nothing is static, we change views constantly based on testing and evidence. If a god appeared to the world, id be on line to ask him what took so long, and pass him the finest weed i can find on this earth.

SO OBVIOUSLY WE WOULD HAVE TO ACKNOWLEDGE GOD(s) YOU FUKING SUB HUMAN BEING.

Dumbest most uneducated question ive ever heard. Why do religious people think scientist blindly follow ideals. SMH no n*gga thats what YOU DO. We use evidence.

Also i consider myself moral, any man or woman who says "Religious people are more moral, and good." are u fuking serious!? Yo religions are evil, and pressure religious segregation among the species which is unnatural.

This is exactly why religion is going to be dead in another 100 years, shiit religion is damn near dead now, most of friends are not religious and do not have any comments on gods. Its common among my generation, we just dont have time to follow religious values, pray to gods and perform pseudo righteous acts to appease the gods. We just do it because its the right thing to do.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 01-11-2013 at 02:43 AM..
 01-11-2013, 03:08 AM         #3
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
Also i consider myself moral, any man or woman who says "Religious people are more moral, and good." are u fuking serious!?
:
If God appeared to me like he did Abraham and tells me to sacrifice my son to him I would tell him no and go ahead and burn me for eternity. Somehow Abraham was righteous and Andrea Yates was psycho for actually going along with it
 01-11-2013, 09:03 AM         #4
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
47 minutes

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #5
BMore All Day 
space
space
$124 | Props total: 1 1
 YI-Drizzy said:
47 minutes

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #6
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 YI-Drizzy said:
47 minutes

[pic - click to view]

This n*gga does have a point
 01-11-2013, 10:26 AM         #7
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thank you Drizzy.... Props...

n*ggas posting long a.ss videos like we have the time to watch that sh*t.....
 5 years ago '05        #8
space
space
45 mins is long? ADHD revolution.
 5 years ago '09        #9
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
sh*t was nice, but I think religion vs science are just two more yin n yangs that need balance in our universe. Because even atheist have faith, faith that there is nothing.
 5 years ago '06        #10
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,265 | Props total: 445 445
^get that half a.ss attempt at sounding philosophical the fu*k out of here..
 01-11-2013, 11:49 AM         #11
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NefDizzle said:
Because even atheist have faith, faith that there is nothing.
 5 years ago '11        #12
The Bearded One 87 heat pts87
space
space
$10,794 | Props total: 2787 2787
 YI-Drizzy said:
47 minutes

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #13
space
space
Our generation is described by Gerald Celente as the "Right now"generation. We refuse to endure long periods of digesting one form of information.

internet ADD, we see something and if it isnt concise we ignore it. So politicians, propaganda is generally small and concise in message. Ever notice that? I love the internet, i love the idea of having fast concise information. But it might end up becoming this generations down fall. Some things simply cannot be relayed in 3 mins. Complex issues, processes, and ideas take time to convey and discuss.

Kinda worrisome.

I have ADHD, ive been diagnosed, took meds for it. Ima say this, if 45 mins is too long for you to digest any type of information. Try watching it in segments, like your feeding a baby, one spoon at a time.
 01-11-2013, 04:54 PM         #14
J@wja_Balla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That was insightful. I can't recall the last time I observed a more civilized debate on the two subjects of religion and science. I have to side with Mr.Dawkins on this one, hands down.
 01-11-2013, 04:59 PM         #15
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NefDizzle said:
Because even atheist have faith, faith that there is nothing.
Top 10 stupidest thing I've heard in my boxden career
 01-11-2013, 08:56 PM         #16
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
Our generation is described by Gerald Celente as the "Right now"generation. We refuse to endure long periods of digesting one form of information.

internet ADD, we see something and if it isnt concise we ignore it. So politicians, propaganda is generally small and concise in message. Ever notice that? I love the internet, i love the idea of having fast concise information. But it might end up becoming this generations down fall. Some things simply cannot be relayed in 3 mins. Complex issues, processes, and ideas take time to convey and discuss.

Kinda worrisome.

I have ADHD, ive been diagnosed, took meds for it. Ima say this, if 45 mins is too long for you to digest any type of information. Try watching it in segments, like your feeding a baby, one spoon at a time.
MY dude, a 47 minute video is a long fu*king video for those of us who have jobs and hobbies other than youtube. The fu*k you rambling on about?

And it's not about the length, it's about the subject matter. You really think a Christian is going to take even FIVE minutes to watch something that goes against their beliefs? Would you spend 47 minutes watching a documentary about how god is real? No, just like me you wouldn't because to you and I it's a waste of fu*king time, just like a Christian sees our views... a waste of fu*king time.

You can't change someones faith in 47 minutes, especially when they don't want it to be changed......
 5 years ago '08        #17
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
shalom brother
 01-11-2013, 09:58 PM         #18
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can respect his opinion more than most people who post on boxden about God is the fact the he actually knows the bible well. Thats why he can form his opinion and ideas about it. Many who form opinions regarding religion have never taken the time to sit down and read and decipher whats actually in the text
 5 years ago '05        #19
space
space
 Cowboys All Day said:
MY dude, a 47 minute video is a long fu*king video for those of us who have jobs and hobbies other than youtube. The fu*k you rambling on about?

And it's not about the length, it's about the subject matter. You really think a Christian is going to take even FIVE minutes to watch something that goes against their beliefs? Would you spend 47 minutes watching a documentary about how god is real? No, just like me you wouldn't because to you and I it's a waste of fu*king time, just like a Christian sees our views... a waste of fu*king time.

You can't change someones faith in 47 minutes, especially when they don't want it to be changed......
Acg work day is 8 hours a day full time, i work. AND i have no problem spending 45 mins either one shot, or in segments digesting a debate.

I rather watch a studious debate than a VH1 reality show. But thats jus me. Im not saying it will change their faith, but im curious to see how they feel.
 5 years ago '04        #20
JayHovMan 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,990 | Props total: 8 8
actually watched the whole thing...it was pretty interesting...but i mean there was really nothing groundbreaking or new to come out of it but some of the things dawkins said i've thought to myself but couldn't really articulate them as well as him
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy