No Oscar nominations for ‘The Dark Knight Rises’

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 Kewop Decam said:
I don't think you know what a plot hole is. A plot hole would be a character saying he needs to get to Mexico but he has no money and next scene he's magically in Mexico. I'm going to disprove the majority of your points because you're mis-remembering what happened in the movie

Bane and Talia (Ra's al Ghul's daughter) wanted as many people alive to get k!lled by the atom bomb. The only people who were k!lled were to set an example or the people they let get k!ll by the judgement of prisoners (Scarecrow was the judge). Why was every single cop sent underground? I don't know that was retarded.

Again, pay attention. Talia knew of the existence of the fusion reactor or whatever it was and Fox showed her himself exactly where it was and what was the safety measure (the flood) to prevent it from getting into the wrong hands. Then she replaced Bruce on the board which made her one of the three people required to be able to turn the machine on.

What info did he get that he didn't know from seeing Ra's al Ghul in a hallucination? I'm asking because I don't remember what was said. Also Ra's in the comics is immortal so you are never told if it was an actual hallucination or a real conversation.

How about a guy being exposed to gamma rays and then turning into a big huge green monster when he gets angry? It's damn comic book movie. What would be the point of drawing out the activation? Also it was 30 seconds in movie realtime but probably may have taken him like 30 minutes or so. You don't really know the timing because it isn't important to the plot. Would it made an over difference if it took him 30 literal seconds or 30 hours? Nope.

If I remember correctly, several cops got shot during that rush

That is far-fetched. You know what's also bullsh*t? People with no legs running as fast an Olympic athletes... oh wait.

I'll give you that because that was odd but visually given the effects used during the scene it worked. They couldn't start the scene at night because the stock market would have been closed. They should have found a way to actually fill that with a quick news camera claiming the chase was on for like an hour or so, but Bane only needed like 18 minutes or whatever to download the info. So 18 minutes from mid-day to night is BS. That you can have even though hating a movie for that is beyond silly.

The cops/swat were pouring into the underground tunnels WAY before the game started. So much earlier that the news stations knew and asked the Mayor BEFORE he walked into the stadium. It wasn't 10 seconds from where the chief was. Actually they were going in from multiple entries so there's no way all those guys could have pulled out and the chief was so far out he called them to pull out on a radio. If they were 10 seconds away he would have yelled it and also radioed it.

You know how many rich people there are that aren't recognizable? He was popular in Gotham, not the world.

Bane didn't get turned into a bi*ch, he was always a bi*ch the viewer just never knew. I too don't like this or how anti-climatic his death was.

I'm not sure what's your issue with the bomb itself. No crazier than doomsday crystals or whatever was in Avengers (which is a movie I enjoyed).

It was a good ending. What's you're awesome ending?

If there's something to call BS on it's Batman's back being broken and then being magically fixed with rope... lol

[video - click to view]

I was a fan of the movie, but are you really trying to suggest there weren't major plot holes?
 5 years ago '05        #62
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,261 | Props total: 2457 2457
the should of saved the joker for the finale movie and used bane in the second lol
 5 years ago '05        #63
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,261 | Props total: 2457 2457
 Maroon_Tiger said:
... i agree

i just wanted to rub it into the TDKR fanbase for talking so much trash
 5 years ago '05        #64
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
i honestly didnt like dark knight rises...i didnt even like batman begins
 5 years ago '10        #65
sillyboy25 10 heat pts10
space
space
$954 | Props total: 0 0
 Maroon_Tiger said:
@ avengers selling more tickets, breaking more records and getting more oscar nominations than tdkr
 5 years ago '10        #66
sillyboy25 10 heat pts10
space
space
$954 | Props total: 0 0
Avengers
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy