most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
9 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,598 | Props total: 1054 1054
we should boycott the oscars. the dark knight was the best movie released last year.
 5 years ago '07        #42
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,598 | Props total: 1054 1054
 Arson said:
movie wasn't that great
 HotBYoungTurk said:
avengers >>>>>

the last batman wasn't all that... the first two were WAYYYYYYYY better...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #43
Kewop Decam 81 heat pts81
space
space
space
$16,004 | Props total: 9808 9808
 One Gud Cide said:
it might be just your opinion but your opinion is stupid as fu*k it was hands down THE WORST of all of them. from the constant plotholes
I don't think you know what a plot hole is. A plot hole would be a character saying he needs to get to Mexico but he has no money and next scene he's magically in Mexico. I'm going to disprove the majority of your points because you're mis-remembering what happened in the movie

One Gud Cide said:
(every single cop in the entire city off duty, sick, all head down there) and being kept alive and clean and everything for months,
Bane and Talia (Ra's al Ghul's daughter) wanted as many people alive to get k!lled by the atom bomb. The only people who were k!lled were to set an example or the people they let get k!ll by the judgement of prisoners (Scarecrow was the judge). Why was every single cop sent underground? I don't know that was retarded.

One Gud Cide said:
to Bane knowing the exact underground location to a storage room that NO ONE knew about except Fox and Bruce...
Again, pay attention. Talia knew of the existence of the fusion reactor or whatever it was and Fox showed her himself exactly where it was and what was the safety measure (the flood) to prevent it from getting into the wrong hands. Then she replaced Bruce on the board which made her one of the three people required to be able to turn the machine on.

One Gud Cide said:
oh, and lets talk about Bruce getting information he couldn't know...from his own hallucination.
What info did he get that he didn't know from seeing Ra's al Ghul in a hallucination? I'm asking because I don't remember what was said. Also Ra's in the comics is immortal so you are never told if it was an actual hallucination or a real conversation.

One Gud Cide said:
how bout the guy turning the energy machine into a bomb in like 30 seconds?
How about a guy being exposed to gamma rays and then turning into a big huge green monster when he gets angry? It's damn comic book movie. What would be the point of drawing out the activation? Also it was 30 seconds in movie realtime but probably may have taken him like 30 minutes or so. You don't really know the timing because it isn't important to the plot. Would it made an over difference if it took him 30 literal seconds or 30 hours? Nope.

One Gud Cide said:
maybe you liked the hundreds of cops rushing at guys with machines guns, none of which could hit each other, and then starting to brawl.
If I remember correctly, several cops got shot during that rush

One Gud Cide said:
or the magic leg brace that made him strong enough to kick pieces of concrete out of a pillar
That is far-fetched. You know what's also bullsh*t? People with no legs running as fast an Olympic athletes... oh wait.

One Gud Cide said:
or the horrible editing, like driving a motorcycle underground in the middle of the day and coming out the other side....at night.
I'll give you that because that was odd but visually given the effects used during the scene it worked. They couldn't start the scene at night because the stock market would have been closed. They should have found a way to actually fill that with a quick news camera claiming the chase was on for like an hour or so, but Bane only needed like 18 minutes or whatever to download the info. So 18 minutes from mid-day to night is BS. That you can have even though hating a movie for that is beyond silly.

One Gud Cide said:
maybe the part where we see the cops march into the tunnel past the chief about 10 seconds before he gets the call its a trap, yet they're so far under they can't get out before the national anthem is finished....
The cops/swat were pouring into the underground tunnels WAY before the game started. So much earlier that the news stations knew and asked the Mayor BEFORE he walked into the stadium. It wasn't 10 seconds from where the chief was. Actually they were going in from multiple entries so there's no way all those guys could have pulled out and the chief was so far out he called them to pull out on a radio. If they were 10 seconds away he would have yelled it and also radioed it.

One Gud Cide said:
oh, but perfect ending right? like the recently dead ridiculously famous man casually eating in a restaurant and nobody knows who he is. or Bane being turned into a bi*ch and then casually one shotted by Catwoman. or the bomb in general.
You know how many rich people there are that aren't recognizable? He was popular in Gotham, not the world.

Bane didn't get turned into a bi*ch, he was always a bi*ch the viewer just never knew. I too don't like this or how anti-climatic his death was.

I'm not sure what's your issue with the bomb itself. No crazier than doomsday crystals or whatever was in Avengers (which is a movie I enjoyed).

One Gud Cide said:
yea, perfect ending to the trilogy
It was a good ending. What's you're awesome ending?

If there's something to call BS on it's Batman's back being broken and then being magically fixed with rope... lol
 5 years ago '08        #44
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17257 17257
DKR was this generations BATMAN & ROBIN bunch of names thrown up into an IP

DK felt unique
 5 years ago '09        #45
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 AuthenticMade said:
I don't think hes far to passionate...I think the guy told the truth

I walked out of the movie theater thinking it was an entertaining but below average movie....Also to the other guys arguing i'll agree on the DK > Batman Begins > TDKR

Don't think anyone in these movies did an exceptional job acting besides Ledger and the guy who played Alfred...in fact he was the only good thing about TDKR really ....So if any of them did NOT receive an Academy nod i'd understand

And man this bi*ch was the worst
[pic - click to view]

Cmon bruh forreal...By the time we got to that scene I was literally ready to walk out. And when the n*gga healed his back with that massage or what the fu*k ever it was...I felt like Nolan just said fu*k it....we bout to make a cool billion anyhow
that gif was one of the worst death scenes ive ever scene. i remember saying something about it when i saw it
 5 years ago '05        #46
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 747 747
I thought the last batman was a bit boring, it dont deserve no oscars.
 5 years ago '10        #47
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
The movie just wasn't that amazing though.

TDKR was a GREAT movie, don't get me wrong, but the quality of it was just shy of being Oscar-worthy. It definitely wasn't better than the first two movies. It had a nice ending but even when I bought the Blu-Ray and watched it again I wasn't wholly impressed. But I can watch The Dark Knight like 100 times and that movie is still exciting and fun to me. TDKR just lacked something...not sure what.
 5 years ago '04        #48
Merk 
space
space
$695 | Props total: 5 5

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #49
lovebrazilgirl 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 109 109
avengers was better, fu*k it
 01-12-2013, 11:36 AM         #50
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kewop Decam said:
I don't think you know what a plot hole is. A plot hole would be a character saying he needs to get to Mexico but he has no money and next scene he's magically in Mexico. I'm going to disprove the majority of your points because you're mis-remembering what happened in the movie

Bane and Talia (Ra's al Ghul's daughter) wanted as many people alive to get k!lled by the atom bomb. The only people who were k!lled were to set an example or the people they let get k!ll by the judgement of prisoners (Scarecrow was the judge). Why was every single cop sent underground? I don't know that was retarded.

Again, pay attention. Talia knew of the existence of the fusion reactor or whatever it was and Fox showed her himself exactly where it was and what was the safety measure (the flood) to prevent it from getting into the wrong hands. Then she replaced Bruce on the board which made her one of the three people required to be able to turn the machine on.

What info did he get that he didn't know from seeing Ra's al Ghul in a hallucination? I'm asking because I don't remember what was said. Also Ra's in the comics is immortal so you are never told if it was an actual hallucination or a real conversation.

How about a guy being exposed to gamma rays and then turning into a big huge green monster when he gets angry? It's damn comic book movie. What would be the point of drawing out the activation? Also it was 30 seconds in movie realtime but probably may have taken him like 30 minutes or so. You don't really know the timing because it isn't important to the plot. Would it made an over difference if it took him 30 literal seconds or 30 hours? Nope.

If I remember correctly, several cops got shot during that rush

That is far-fetched. You know what's also bullsh*t? People with no legs running as fast an Olympic athletes... oh wait.

I'll give you that because that was odd but visually given the effects used during the scene it worked. They couldn't start the scene at night because the stock market would have been closed. They should have found a way to actually fill that with a quick news camera claiming the chase was on for like an hour or so, but Bane only needed like 18 minutes or whatever to download the info. So 18 minutes from mid-day to night is BS. That you can have even though hating a movie for that is beyond silly.

The cops/swat were pouring into the underground tunnels WAY before the game started. So much earlier that the news stations knew and asked the Mayor BEFORE he walked into the stadium. It wasn't 10 seconds from where the chief was. Actually they were going in from multiple entries so there's no way all those guys could have pulled out and the chief was so far out he called them to pull out on a radio. If they were 10 seconds away he would have yelled it and also radioed it.

You know how many rich people there are that aren't recognizable? He was popular in Gotham, not the world.

Bane didn't get turned into a bi*ch, he was always a bi*ch the viewer just never knew. I too don't like this or how anti-climatic his death was.

I'm not sure what's your issue with the bomb itself. No crazier than doomsday crystals or whatever was in Avengers (which is a movie I enjoyed).

It was a good ending. What's you're awesome ending?

If there's something to call BS on it's Batman's back being broken and then being magically fixed with rope... lol
 5 years ago '12        #51
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,631 | Props total: 2141 2141
Before you read this, OGC is the original poster, I'm just responding to what you said to him.

Kewop Decam said:

That is a plot hole. They were sent underground so they would be out of the way. That was clever, and is not the plot hole. The plot hole is somehow they all survived, were clean, and well fed. I'm a.ssuming there weren't beds, baths, or kitchens down in the sewers. How long were they down there again? None of this was explained very well. For example how was Bane and his men living while they worked down in the sewers? They never explained that, and if they would have that could have explained how the cops were able to survive. Now, obviously they were recieving help, but from who? Commisioner gordon, and Blake? Talia? Remember she's the bad guy. Why would she help. Why would her, and Bane want the cops to survive. Why wouldn't Bane pop in and k!ll the cops when they were bringing food to them like he did with the special agents Commisioner Gordon and Blake brought in? It was written that way so the cops would survive and have an epic clash at the end. It is horrible writing, plain and simple.

I think he was talking about the storage room full of the bat mobile's.

This is not the comics. I'm a.ssuming since this is a grounded in reality trilogy, Ra's is not immortal. Also, this is not the comics.
 5 years ago '08        #52
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
 cankstoochie said:

[pic - click to view]

oh so you wanna hit me in my d!ck because TDKR wasn't oscar worthy?
 5 years ago '08        #53
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
wasnt that good honestly

looper>>>>>>>>>>TDR

i never seen avengers so i cant really comment on that aspect tho

5 years ago '10        #54
DYmondKrook 
space
space
$304 | Props total: 12 12
dkr sucked...
FULL of plot hole & nonsensical reactions from the characters...
send ALL the cops to the sewers... not a swat team...
we are both trained in ninjutsu & a.ssassination techniques... but let's have a final f!ght of strictly punching...
hi... i'm batman... my family getting shot made me become batman... my girlfriend getting k!lled made me stop being batman...
fukkin sukked...
 5 years ago '04        #55
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
cuz it was a sh*tty movie... worst movie ive paid to see this year.

avengers was way better.
 5 years ago '12        #56
sOurxd i e s e 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,949 | Props total: 5130 5130
3 hour long movie but he was only batman for 5mins.
 5 years ago '12        #57
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 4073 4073
TDKR > Avengers. To me the Avengers wasn't bad, but I just like TDKR more.
 01-12-2013, 01:36 PM         #58
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whack...goat movie
 5 years ago '06        #59
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
they're just hating on Nolan cause he's black
 5 years ago '05        #60
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 Windy said:
super hero movies are for f*gs tho
Well then I'm surprised they aren't your favorite genre of films.

f*ggot.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy