most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7122 7122
 Cooked Brickz said:
You're both wrong.

The Dark Knight Rises > Batman Begins > The Dark Knight.

inb4 smileys quoting this post.

5 years ago '04        #22
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 454 454
Good.
 5 years ago '08        #23
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

Batman Begins was a great start to the trilogy.

The Dark Knight Rises was the perfect ending to it.

TDK just had way too much going on. Felt like the storyline was all over the place. Plus the action sequences weren't as good as the other two. Just my opinion.
 01-11-2013, 09:18 PM         #24
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it might be just your opinion but your opinion is stupid as fu*k it was hands down THE WORST of all of them. from the constant plotholes (every single cop in the entire city off duty, sick, all head down there) and being kept alive and clean and everything for months, to Bane knowing the exact underground location to a storage room that NO ONE knew about except Fox and Bruce...

oh, and lets talk about Bruce getting information he couldn't know...from his own hallucination.

how bout the guy turning the energy machine into a bomb in like 30 seconds?

maybe you liked the hundreds of cops rushing at guys with machines guns, none of which could hit each other, and then starting to brawl.

or the magic leg brace that made him strong enough to kick pieces of concrete out of a pillar

or the horrible editing, like driving a motorcycle underground in the middle of the day and coming out the other side....at night. maybe the part where we see the cops march into the tunnel past the chief about 10 seconds before he gets the call its a trap, yet they're so far under they can't get out before the national anthem is finished....

oh, but perfect ending right? like the recently dead ridiculously famous man casually eating in a restaurant and nobody knows who he is. or Bane being turned into a bi*ch and then casually one shotted by Catwoman. or the bomb in general.

yea, perfect ending to the trilogy
 5 years ago '09        #25
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Jimmy Breaux said:
This is bullsh*t! Movie of the year.
if youre 12?

avengers was the better movie imo.

what would you nominate it for?

i mean i liked it and all, but im a sucker for batman and comic book movies

Last edited by ill 800; 01-12-2013 at 12:27 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #26
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 12687 12687
yea but it sure made a whole bunch of paper but TDK rise was better DKR was a just a good movie i bet if Heath was alive and he returned for DKR it would have being nominated just off him playing the villian again
 01-12-2013, 02:30 AM         #27
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UniVersaceDaGr8 said:
DK > DKR. Just felt like sayin that since it's definitely never been said before.
i agree with this post....the second one was waaaaaaay better than the last
 5 years ago '05        #28
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
Shoulda been in for sound editing atleast damn.

A few things got snubbed imo, first off the best foreign film ive seen this year BY FAR is Once Upon A Time In Anatolia and isnt even nominated. Second, Nicole Kidman who I have never really liked was amazing in The paperboy and shoulda been nominated atleast. Next up I think Decaprio for Django and dude who was the bad guy on James Bond should have been nominated for the supporting actor category. And lastly Afleck and QT shoulda been nominated for best director imo.

Oh well.
 5 years ago '04        #29
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
Avengers was a terrible movie I will say DKR was way better than the avengers the oscars dont support good films
 5 years ago '04        #30
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,741 | Props total: 6449 6449
Power nap

DKR>Avengers
 5 years ago '12        #31
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 9811 9811
It was an entertaining movie, nothing more.
 01-12-2013, 04:17 AM         #32
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
it might be just your opinion but your opinion is stupid as fu*k it was hands down THE WORST of all of them. from the constant plotholes (every single cop in the entire city off duty, sick, all head down there) and being kept alive and clean and everything for months, to Bane knowing the exact underground location to a storage room that NO ONE knew about except Fox and Bruce...

oh, and lets talk about Bruce getting information he couldn't know...from his own hallucination.

how bout the guy turning the energy machine into a bomb in like 30 seconds?

maybe you liked the hundreds of cops rushing at guys with machines guns, none of which could hit each other, and then starting to brawl.

or the magic leg brace that made him strong enough to kick pieces of concrete out of a pillar

or the horrible editing, like driving a motorcycle underground in the middle of the day and coming out the other side....at night. maybe the part where we see the cops march into the tunnel past the chief about 10 seconds before he gets the call its a trap, yet they're so far under they can't get out before the national anthem is finished....

oh, but perfect ending right? like the recently dead ridiculously famous man casually eating in a restaurant and nobody knows who he is. or Bane being turned into a bi*ch and then casually one shotted by Catwoman. or the bomb in general.

yea, perfect ending to the trilogy
you're far too passionate about this
 5 years ago '04        #33
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
sh*t was wack i thought bane was sean connary and sh*t then they had this n*gga in the beginning of the movie and didn't put a shell in his melon, but like the wife always tells me there wouldn't be a movie....
 5 years ago '08        #34
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,114 | Props total: 23361 23361
movie wasn't that great
 5 years ago '05        #35
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 4375 4375
 Soda Pop said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #36
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,251 | Props total: 1286 1286
TDK massacre probably had a little bit to do with this.
 01-12-2013, 06:44 AM         #37
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
I don't think hes far to passionate...I think the guy told the truth

I walked out of the movie theater thinking it was an entertaining but below average movie....Also to the other guys arguing i'll agree on the DK > Batman Begins > TDKR

Don't think anyone in these movies did an exceptional job acting besides Ledger and the guy who played Alfred...in fact he was the only good thing about TDKR really ....So if any of them did NOT receive an Academy nod i'd understand

And man this bi*ch was the worst
[pic - click to view]

Cmon bruh forreal...By the time we got to that scene I was literally ready to walk out. And when the n*gga healed his back with that massage or what the fu*k ever it was...I felt like Nolan just said fu*k it....we bout to make a cool billion anyhow
While the movie did have its issues... I feel like a lot of your problems are nitpicking. Especially since its a superhero movie.

Like the n*gga was mad because the cops were clean? that's petty as fu*k.

And the leg brace thing... It's fu*king Batman I'm surprised y'all don't get mad because there's a Bat signal at this pace.

Last edited by Flacco Da Gawd; 01-12-2013 at 06:47 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #38
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
avengers >>>>>

the last batman wasn't all that... the first two were WAYYYYYYYY better...
 01-12-2013, 06:51 AM         #39
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is this seriously a 40+ Post Thread of Marvel Stans Bumping their Chest over a fukking Special Effects Nomination?

I've seen it all...

I guess that means that since "TDK" got 8 Nominations it sh*ts all over "The Avengers" right?

Riiiiiiiiiiiight????????

Last edited by Illstreet; 01-12-2013 at 06:53 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #40
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 Illstreet said:
Is this seriously a 40+ Post Thread of Marvel Stans Bumping their Chest over a fukking Special Effects Nomination?

I've seen it all...

I guess that means that since "TDK" got 8 Nominations it sh*ts all over "The Avengers" right?

Riiiiiiiiiiiight????????

Avengers lost.

Nolan da gawd!!!

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy