most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,975 | Props total: 13610 13610
 SoCannon said:
I didn't know it was z-ro I thought it was black al Capone z-ro don't even like flip I remember him calling flip a bi*ch
Yeah that was after all that went down
At the time.lil flip.and z-RO were cool they put an album out
 5 years ago '04        #22
Capimp 
space
space
$5,111 | Props total: 3890 3890
People will think im crazy but to me TI didn't end Flips career, it was Flip delaying "I need Mine" which obviously was turned into a double cd cuz of his fall out with his label. The longer you take to put out an album the less relevant u become. It was 3 years between releases.
 5 years ago '06        #23
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Capimp said:
People will think im crazy but to me TI didn't end Flips career, it was Flip delaying "I need Mine" which obviously was turned into a double cd cuz of his fall out with his label. The longer you take to put out an album the less relevant u become. It was 3 years between releases.
Yeah i remember when what it do came out that was a big song
but Sony was f'n around and the album never came out
Then when it did drop his spot was gone
 5 years ago '04        #24
fatman 
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 103 103
 CaliSteppin said:
I heard that z-ro fired some warning shots in the air
Zro wasnt there, he had a show in Dallas that same day, he was on the road when that went down, T.I. got swung on from behind by Black Al Capone (member of Clover G'z) while flip was sneaking around trying to get that last falcon punch in, Lil 3rd (dude who led T.I. through Cloverland) fought those who tried to jump him while he was down and someone starting shooting, but yes T.I. got socked in the face and ran when the shooting started, he came back to Houston the next week to do a show at U of H and his face was still bruised
 5 years ago '10        #25
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
 Flying Jesus said:
even tho i hated this song when it came out it brings back some good memories ..

Lea so got damn fine!
 01-11-2013, 06:02 AM         #26
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didn't t.i. get his a.ss beat in cloverland

and lil flip time was almost up anyway

Last edited by Nasty Neighbor; 01-11-2013 at 06:05 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #27
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
 Flying Jesus said:
even tho i hated this song when it came out it brings back some good memories ..

i'll treat you like milk, i'll do nothin but spoil you

gets me everytime
 5 years ago '06        #28
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Peterparker said:
If Flip was a good enough artist he could have bounced back but u can basically say the beef w/ him not being that great of an artist to begin with ruined his career.

And the fu*ked up thing is T.I. started the whole beef cuz he said some strippers told him Flip was talking sh*t about him???

What kind of hoe sh*t was that?? T.I. won the rap battle but almost got his a.ss k!lled in Houston

After that incident in Houston. T.I. didn't go as hard on Flip vocally as he did before. Lil 3rd(being from Houston) took Tip and Grand Hustle into Cloverland(Flip hood) and tried to be on some "I can come down here vibe w/ the ppl and ya own neighborhood Flip!!"

But that sh*t backfired on his a.ss. n*ggas wasn't haven't that

And I believe these cats more then all this rumor sh*t cuz ppl who stay in Houston know Flip didn't get alot of love from ppl in Houston when he blew up for supposedly fu*king some ppl over. But look at this video that you won't see on Beef...These cats know Lil 3rd(who T.I. was d!ckriding and using thru tha whole Flip beef)matter fact one of tha dudes is Lil 3rd brother

Yeah i believe that story more than any story on the internet
 01-11-2013, 08:33 AM         #29
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
flip was cool on the freestyle kick; but other than that, i never liked him much. it was never a contest...i hate that him and mike jones went platinum off some bullsh*t reppin texas and where are they now?

cant even get plat from z-ro, trae, slim thug, k-rino...

peep this 30 min freestyle in 2010...niiiice

[video - click to view]

but as far as making records; he trash.
 5 years ago '10        #30
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,989 | Props total: 3781 3781
sh*t still pisses me off to this day, i fu*ked with both back in the day and tip was jealous because of flip getting shows, features with beyonce and all that sh*t. him and flip could have ran the south and sh*t. i think if flip wouldnt have been in the damn beef he would be better lyrically than he is today. the n*gga is on this braggadocio rap sh*t instead of the high times flip sh*t.

i miss my n*gga

this was the sh*t tho...

[video - click to view]

01-11-2013, 08:38 AM         #31
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
nope............

pretty sure that Ro knocked Macboney out tho.............
i think ur right; flip tried to click up with Ro on that kings of the south album...nice try n*gga

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #32
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
T.i. started a bs beef with lil flip to blow up
he did it to get fame and it worked
 5 years ago '12        #33
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,860 | Props total: 22203 22203
Flip won this sh*t, fu*k what everyone else said.
 5 years ago '08        #34
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
@ at these comments. n*ggas still salty almost a decade later

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #35
MH Tha Fly Guy 1 heat pts
space
space
$885 | Props total: 791 791
" i done kept it realer wit n*ggas in houston than you "
 5 years ago '10        #36
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
 Peterparker said:
If Flip was a good enough artist he could have bounced back but u can basically say the beef w/ him not being that great of an artist to begin with ruined his career.

And the fu*ked up thing is T.I. started the whole beef cuz he said some strippers told him Flip was talking sh*t about him???

What kind of hoe sh*t was that?? T.I. won the rap battle but almost got his a.ss k!lled in Houston

After that incident in Houston. T.I. didn't go as hard on Flip vocally as he did before. Lil 3rd(being from Houston) took Tip and Grand Hustle into Cloverland(Flip hood) and tried to be on some "I can come down here vibe w/ the ppl and ya own neighborhood Flip!!"

But that sh*t backfired on his a.ss. n*ggas wasn't haven't that

And I believe these cats more then all this rumor sh*t cuz ppl who stay in Houston know Flip didn't get alot of love from ppl in Houston when he blew up for supposedly fu*king some ppl over. But look at this video that you won't see on Beef...These cats know Lil 3rd(who T.I. was d!ckriding and using thru tha whole Flip beef)matter fact one of tha dudes is Lil 3rd brother

TIP said he had Flip on tape talkin down on him and was gonna show it.............
 5 years ago '06        #37
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy