The Official WAVEment Part 2 Thread (Everything Max B, Songs, Videos, Whatever OWWWW")

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Derrick Rose high as sh-t
19 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

1 year ago '09        #1361
thegodeater 
space
space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
 Smith262 said:

only if bthey would release the Jim Jones hard drive

1 year ago '09        #1362
waveycee 
space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20
 Smith262 said:
ya i hit him up on twitter before he has so much footage he told me he doesn't plan on releasing it lol

That's fu*ked Up...He's a Stingy Surfer
 1 year ago '09        #1363
waveycee 
space
space

[video - click to view]

Max Said he Did 3 Albums with Almalgam so Maybe next was right....But Phase one just sits on Stuff so we'll probably never Ever Hear Anything!!!
 1 year ago '09        #1364
thegodeater 
space
space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
 waveycee said:
Max Said he Did 3 Albums with Almalgam so Maybe next was right....But Phase one just sits on Stuff so we'll probably never Ever Hear Anything!!!
Max didn't do three albums with Amalgam
 1 year ago '09        #1365
waveycee 
space
space
 thegodeater said:
Max didn't do three albums with Amalgam
Maybe worth of Material!!!! Hopefully
 1 year ago '07        #1366
castro 365 heat pts365
space
space
$9,521 | Props total: 4892 4892
the wave is dead im sorry french snekkid max i know he can get him out if he tried and got his resources and connections behind it
 1 year ago '09        #1367
waveycee 
space
space
Hey Smith U got that Blow it Up TV DVDs? Just wondering if it's good & has a lot of Footage on it? Upload that thing if U can!!!
 1 year ago '10        #1368
t from the 617 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 2236 2236
 castro said:
the wave is dead im sorry french snekkid max i know he can get him out if he tried and got his resources and connections behind it
no offense but you're trippin bro. do you know how the appeals process works? apart from putting money on his books and helping him pay lawyers fees there isn't much French can do.

we're reaching the point where nobody will be able to get max out unless it's the governor of NJ or the president
 1 year ago '13        #1369
puffmypiff2k9 71 heat pts71
space
space
$2,135 | Props total: 29 29
 t from the 617 said:
no offense but you're trippin bro. do you know how the appeals process works? apart from putting money on his books and helping him pay lawyers fees there isn't much French can do.

we're reaching the point where nobody will be able to get max out unless it's the governor of NJ or the president
Why u say that? Max working on something to be home real soon. I think hes gonna come home. Max said it himself. I believe him.

Its gonna be a thing of beauty, 1 more wave. shyt is looking good, we just gotta pray on it. He said puff and ross are holding him down now.

Cant wait till my nikka hit the town and hook back up with young los and dame grease. Give us those classics.

My nikka max with that smooth auto tune we got today woulda been k!llin it.

We waited on shyne for 10 and slick rick for 7 or 8. We could hold it down.

[video - click to view]

Imagine if max had this kind of auto tune. The smooth joint we have today. Not the robotic bullsh*t we had in 09 when max was out.

[video - click to view]

It woulda been a thing of beauty.
 1 year ago '13        #1370
space
space

[video - click to view]

We need phase one to mix those old joints, put new hot beats and some good smooth auto tune.

If max was to put out a new album, the only n*gga i want executive producing is french. He understand the wave and took it to the next level when max got knocked.

Damn. I just wanna hear max with some smooth autotune. No robotic sh*t. French got the smooth autotune on lock.
 1 year ago '13        #1371
space
space

[video - click to view]

Max sounds so sick. With auto tune. He woulda just made it to like 2013.

This sh*t so fu*ked up. It gets me tight. We need some smooth autotune and new beats on the new waves. Wtf is up with phase one. They signed him in like 2012. We need new music. I will buy the album.
 1 year ago '10        #1372
t from the 617 
space
space
@

I didn't say hes all the way finished. trust I want the boss don to be free as much as anyone here. OG wavement thread brought me to boxden in the first place. I'm just saying at this point there's nothing French in particular can do for Max except keep his name alive.
 1 year ago '13        #1373
space
space
 t from the 617 said:
@

I didn't say hes all the way finished. trust I want the boss don to be free as much as anyone here. OG wavement thread brought me to boxden in the first place. I'm just saying at this point there's nothing French in particular can do for Max except keep his name alive.

U Right bruh. French been doin all he can. He always shout him out, interviews, songs, anything. Always give the boss don a look on his intros with the phone calls lol. N help take the wave to the next level.

How did max blow his appeal?

He need them puff lawyers man.
 1 year ago '10        #1374
t from the 617 
space
space
@

Well, you don't exactly blow an appeal because at the end of the day, it's up to the appellate judges to make the call. Max's team's biggest point was that the judge in the original trial was erroneous when he didn't sever Max's case from his Kelvin Leerdams, but it didn't work out. The official appeal decision is here. Very in depth and informative.

Just reading this gets me tight man. If you read the case you can see how Max ended up in all of this because ALLEGEDLY he told Gina Conway that he was gonna "get" the murder victim Plowden for his money. Other than phone records showing Leerdam blowing up Max's line after the murder happened (which doesn't necessarily prove, and certainly not beyond a reasonable doubt, that Max was a co-conspirator).
 1 year ago '10        #1375
Smith262 55 heat pts55
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 112 112
 waveycee said:
Hey Smith U got that Blow it Up TV DVDs? Just wondering if it's good & has a lot of Footage on it? Upload that thing if U can!!!
ya i have it thats the next thing that gets uploaded
 1 year ago '07        #1376
castro 365 heat pts365
space
space
$9,521 | Props total: 4892 4892
 t from the 617 said:

money is power, the prison system is a joke

with the right amount of money and the right connections anything is possible
 1 year ago '06        #1377
ChrisStokes 96 heat pts96
space
space
$17,985 | Props total: 945 945
Max B>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 1 year ago '14        #1378
mrwoods2 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,397 | Props total: 1328 1328
 Smith262 said:
ya i hit him up on twitter before he has so much footage he told me he doesn't plan on releasing it lol

Good looks for this bro..
 1 year ago '08        #1379
queens 
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 0 0
 puffmypiff2k9 said:

Max sounds so sick. With auto tune. He woulda just made it to like 2013.

This sh*t so fu*ked up. It gets me tight. We need some smooth autotune and new beats on the new waves. Wtf is up with phase one. They signed him in like 2012. We need new music. I will buy the album.
Can you look out with a sharebeast link good looking
 1 year ago '12        #1380
coqaine 
space
space
$246 | Props total: 37 37
 Smith262 said:
ya i have it thats the next thing that gets uploaded
cant wait till u upload that!!! forgot all about that one
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
31 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
360 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
162 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
156 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole 4 Your Eyez Only Documentary! Drake Stans Come See a TRUE Hip Ho..
36 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy caught Pump faking he in Singapore but really in a ratcher ..
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
142 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy