The Official WAVEment Part 2 Thread (Everything Max B, Songs, Videos, Whatever OWWWW")

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Texas MILF Drops Her Daughter Off At Freshman Orientation... Then Proc..
75 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA FINAL NBA Mock Draft - 6/21
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jun 21 - Du Pont Heir Who Raped 3 Year Old Child Let Off By Judge: ‘No..
49 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside NYC " phat ass bartender" but probably just a prostitute
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '07        #1281
castro 379 heat pts379
space
space
$10,137 | Props total: 6952 6952
the wave is dead im sorry french snekkid max i know he can get him out if he tried and got his resources and connections behind it
 2 years ago '09        #1282
waveycee 
space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20
Hey Smith U got that Blow it Up TV DVDs? Just wondering if it's good & has a lot of Footage on it? Upload that thing if U can!!!
 2 years ago '10        #1283
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,282 | Props total: 4382 4382
 castro said:
the wave is dead im sorry french snekkid max i know he can get him out if he tried and got his resources and connections behind it
no offense but you're trippin bro. do you know how the appeals process works? apart from putting money on his books and helping him pay lawyers fees there isn't much French can do.

we're reaching the point where nobody will be able to get max out unless it's the governor of NJ or the president
 2 years ago '13        #1284
puffmypiff2k9 71 heat pts71
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 30 30
 t from the 617 said:
no offense but you're trippin bro. do you know how the appeals process works? apart from putting money on his books and helping him pay lawyers fees there isn't much French can do.

we're reaching the point where nobody will be able to get max out unless it's the governor of NJ or the president
Why u say that? Max working on something to be home real soon. I think hes gonna come home. Max said it himself. I believe him.

Its gonna be a thing of beauty, 1 more wave. shyt is looking good, we just gotta pray on it. He said puff and ross are holding him down now.

Cant wait till my nikka hit the town and hook back up with young los and dame grease. Give us those classics.

My nikka max with that smooth auto tune we got today woulda been k!llin it.

We waited on shyne for 10 and slick rick for 7 or 8. We could hold it down.

[video - click to view]

Imagine if max had this kind of auto tune. The smooth joint we have today. Not the robotic bullsh*t we had in 09 when max was out.

[video - click to view]

It woulda been a thing of beauty.
 2 years ago '13        #1285
space
space

[video - click to view]

We need phase one to mix those old joints, put new hot beats and some good smooth auto tune.

If max was to put out a new album, the only n*gga i want executive producing is french. He understand the wave and took it to the next level when max got knocked.

Damn. I just wanna hear max with some smooth autotune. No robotic sh*t. French got the smooth autotune on lock.
 2 years ago '13        #1286
space
space

[video - click to view]

Max sounds so sick. With auto tune. He woulda just made it to like 2013.

This sh*t so fu*ked up. It gets me tight. We need some smooth autotune and new beats on the new waves. Wtf is up with phase one. They signed him in like 2012. We need new music. I will buy the album.
 2 years ago '10        #1287
t from the 617 
space
space
@

I didn't say hes all the way finished. trust I want the boss don to be free as much as anyone here. OG wavement thread brought me to boxden in the first place. I'm just saying at this point there's nothing French in particular can do for Max except keep his name alive.
 2 years ago '13        #1288
space
space
 t from the 617 said:
@

I didn't say hes all the way finished. trust I want the boss don to be free as much as anyone here. OG wavement thread brought me to boxden in the first place. I'm just saying at this point there's nothing French in particular can do for Max except keep his name alive.

U Right bruh. French been doin all he can. He always shout him out, interviews, songs, anything. Always give the boss don a look on his intros with the phone calls lol. N help take the wave to the next level.

How did max blow his appeal?

He need them puff lawyers man.
 2 years ago '10        #1289
t from the 617 
space
space
@

Well, you don't exactly blow an appeal because at the end of the day, it's up to the appellate judges to make the call. Max's team's biggest point was that the judge in the original trial was erroneous when he didn't sever Max's case from his Kelvin Leerdams, but it didn't work out. The official appeal decision is here. Very in depth and informative.

Just reading this gets me tight man. If you read the case you can see how Max ended up in all of this because ALLEGEDLY he told Gina Conway that he was gonna "get" the murder victim Plowden for his money. Other than phone records showing Leerdam blowing up Max's line after the murder happened (which doesn't necessarily prove, and certainly not beyond a reasonable doubt, that Max was a co-conspirator).
 2 years ago '10        #1290
Smith262 57 heat pts57 OP
space
space
$4,883 | Props total: 259 259
 waveycee said:
Hey Smith U got that Blow it Up TV DVDs? Just wondering if it's good & has a lot of Footage on it? Upload that thing if U can!!!
ya i have it thats the next thing that gets uploaded
 2 years ago '07        #1291
castro 379 heat pts379
space
space
$10,137 | Props total: 6952 6952
 t from the 617 said:

money is power, the prison system is a joke

with the right amount of money and the right connections anything is possible
 2 years ago '06        #1292
ChrisStokes 103 heat pts103
space
space
$18,293 | Props total: 1690 1690
Max B>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 2 years ago '14        #1293
mrwoods2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,398 | Props total: 2811 2811
 Smith262 said:
ya i hit him up on twitter before he has so much footage he told me he doesn't plan on releasing it lol

only if bthey would release the Jim Jones hard drive

Good looks for this bro..
 2 years ago '08        #1294
queens 
space
space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
 puffmypiff2k9 said:

Max sounds so sick. With auto tune. He woulda just made it to like 2013.

This sh*t so fu*ked up. It gets me tight. We need some smooth autotune and new beats on the new waves. Wtf is up with phase one. They signed him in like 2012. We need new music. I will buy the album.
Can you look out with a sharebeast link good looking
 2 years ago '12        #1295
coqaine 
space
space
$264 | Props total: 50 50
 Smith262 said:
cant wait till u upload that!!! forgot all about that one
 2 years ago '09        #1296
waveycee 
space
space
 Smith262 said:
That'd be great!!!!
 2 years ago '12        #1297
coqaine 
space
space
rip stacks free max :'(

[instagram - click to view]

2 years ago '09        #1298
waveycee 
space
space
 queens said:
Can you look out with a sharebeast link good looking
Been saying his Hook on Armed & Dangerous is 🔥🔥
 2 years ago '12        #1299
coqaine 
space
space

[pic - click to view]

these guys are selling max b hoodies for $60 bucks and not giving any money to max's family, i asked if he was and he blocked me lol
 2 years ago '09        #1300
waveycee 
space
space
 coqaine said:

[pic - click to view]

these guys are selling max b hoodies for $60 bucks and not giving any money to max's family, i asked if he was and he blocked me lol
Is that that guy calls himself GainGreen CEO on Instagram....Always posting vids at some shop he works @ acting like he's the Owner....Bum guy from the Bronx? Noticed his Instagram is Gone...Max probably put a Stop to that.That was not a Good Look for Max or Gaine Greene
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Every once a while I need a BBW in my life
104 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jun 20 - Here's how many Americans have nothing at all in savings
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside They created the PERFECT shirt for beta suckers
275 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jonah Hill's dramatic weight loss is #goals
86 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
#BPN: Erickakaneee
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jun 20 - CELLPHONE, INTERNET OUTAGES ACROSS USA... DEVELOPING...
15 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thot from Spelman College
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ferrari 330 P4
9 comments
1 day ago