The Official WAVEment Part 2 Thread (Everything Max B, Songs, Videos, Whatever OWWWW")

most viewed right now
 220
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 146
Might be the saddest sh-t youíll see Today! Ugly God and his Senorita?
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
Article inside RhymeFest getting exposed by former Donda members!!
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 99
STAR WARS FLOPS..... Disney and Star Wars fan boys all over Take this L
30 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Slaps
 3 years ago '09        #1261
waveycee 
space
avatar space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20

[video - click to view]

I don't like the way he dismissed Max saying he got 75 years...He got 40 & he's f!ghting to get out.Im sure he will one day But he'd probably be in his 50's.But still keep the Hope alive.fu*k Jim Jones Too!!!
 3 years ago '13        #1262
puffmypiff2k9 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 31 31
 waveycee said:
I don't like the way he dismissed Max saying he got 75 years...He got 40 & he's f!ghting to get out.Im sure he will one day But he'd probably be in his 50's.But still keep the Hope alive.fu*k Jim Jones Too!!!
Damn, i for sure thought he was getting out soon.

Fuccckkkk.


Did u see his revolt interview. I thought he had somwthing cooking to get out soon for sure. Smh.
 3 years ago '10        #1263
Smith262 57 heat pts57 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,951 | Props total: 344 344

[video - click to view]




[instagram - click to view]

anyextee What you are looking at is the #MaxB studio sessions hard drive I had sitting around untouched since 2008. It was around the period we recorded his debut album #VigilanteSeason ...there were many unreleased tracks that got recorded but didn't make the album or ever surface. I haven't touched this drive since 2008 until today when I delivered to #PhaseOne today....the company that purchased #MaxBiggaveli catalog from #AmalgamDigital a few years ago. Big things in the works #FreeMaxB streets about to be in a frenzy again @lgamDigital #FreeMax #MaxBPetition
 3 years ago '06        #1264
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$18,497 | Props total: 2246 2246
Was gonna post that
 08-29-2015, 07:21 AM         #1265
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hold up, I’mma keep it wavy ‘til they free my boys
(Who that, Max B?) Yeah, n*gga that’s my boy
Hold up, Dream team, n*gga, we them boys
Wait a minute
Chinx, Meek, Durk, Puff, n*gga, we the realest
 3 years ago '12        #1266
coqaine 
space
avatar space
space
$274 | Props total: 59 59
 Smith262 said:



that freestyles old as hell lol

read the comments next wrote to someone pretending to be young dour, sh*t is sad, he said vigilante season only sold a couple hundred copies
 3 years ago '10        #1267
Daytona5000 
space
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 811 811
 coqaine said:
that freestyles old as hell lol

read the comments next wrote to someone pretending to be young dour, sh*t is sad, he said vigilante season only sold a couple hundred copies
That's me and next convo he was so left field with his forest reply..I'm bout to shout the wavement out
I'm not pretending to be nobody my folks call me dour my favorite strain n Yng is acronym between my boys


Last edited by Daytona5000; 08-29-2015 at 11:20 AM..
 3 years ago '09        #1268
waveycee 
space
avatar space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20

[video - click to view]

����
 3 years ago '09        #1269
thegodeater 
space
space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
Don't get too excited over that external hard drive
 3 years ago '14        #1270
Gordon Gartrell 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,345 | Props total: 25645 25645
free the wave
 08-30-2015, 11:48 AM         #1271
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gordon Gartrell said:
free the wave




[pic - click to view]



 3 years ago '12        #1272
coqaine 
space
avatar space
space
$274 | Props total: 59 59
 thegodeater said:
Don't get too excited over that external hard drive
why? what you know about it?
 3 years ago '12        #1273
coqaine 
space
avatar space
space
$274 | Props total: 59 59
max on phone with harry fraud


[instagram - click to view]

 3 years ago '09        #1274
waveycee 
space
avatar space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20

[video - click to view]

Knotti Uploaded this this past week....This Guy has so much Max Footage it's Ridiculous.....I asked him to upload the Footage of Max getting his car washed.It was out in 09 real long Vid of Max waiting while his car was Getting washed...This the Guy I think who was gonna do the Max Documentary that's on Masars page the 10:00 min clip.I know he still has all that Footage.
 3 years ago '10        #1275
Smith262 57 heat pts57 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,951 | Props total: 344 344
 waveycee said:
Knotti Uploaded this this past week....This Guy has so much Max Footage it's Ridiculous.....I asked him to upload the Footage of Max getting his car washed.It was out in 09 real long Vid of Max waiting while his car was Getting washed...This the Guy I think who was gonna do the Max Documentary that's on Masars page the 10:00 min clip.I know he still has all that Footage.


ya i hit him up on twitter before he has so much footage he told me he doesn't plan on releasing it lol


only if bthey would release the Jim Jones hard drive


[video - click to view]

 3 years ago '09        #1276
thegodeater 
space
space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
 Smith262 said:


only if bthey would release the Jim Jones hard drive

 3 years ago '09        #1277
waveycee 
space
avatar space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20
 Smith262 said:
ya i hit him up on twitter before he has so much footage he told me he doesn't plan on releasing it lol


only if bthey would release the Jim Jones hard drive

That's fu*ked Up...He's a Stingy Surfer
 3 years ago '09        #1278
waveycee 
space
avatar space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20

[video - click to view]

Max Said he Did 3 Albums with Almalgam so Maybe next was right....But Phase one just sits on Stuff so we'll probably never Ever Hear Anything!!!
 3 years ago '09        #1279
thegodeater 
space
space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
 waveycee said:
Max Said he Did 3 Albums with Almalgam so Maybe next was right....But Phase one just sits on Stuff so we'll probably never Ever Hear Anything!!!
Max didn't do three albums with Amalgam
 3 years ago '09        #1280
waveycee 
space
avatar space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20
 thegodeater said:
Max didn't do three albums with Amalgam
Maybe worth of Material!!!! Hopefully
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
51 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
106 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
98 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Nas Rambling and Stammering Through Vegas Club Gig
79 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
44 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy