The Official WAVEment Part 2 Thread (Everything Max B, Songs, Videos, Whatever OWWWW")

most viewed right now
 184
Video inside ‘Last Tango in Paris’ Rape Scene Was Not Consensual, Director Bernardo ..
63 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 102
OT Have you noticed when athletes drink alcohol after a c..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 92
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - America Today, In Cartoons...
50 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 89
LIVENATION cancels Jeremih from the rest of his touring...
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 05-03-2015, 09:50 PM         #1201
2wo Many Drugz3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Would be wavy if Max came home for his Wave Day
 2 years ago '10        #1202
Smith262 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 112 112
 andremackassi said:
Anybody know if this is just a single or is this on a mixtape with remixed songs?

Harry just released it randomly


[pic - click to view]

 2 years ago '12        #1203
coqaine 
space
avatar space
space
$246 | Props total: 37 37
 Smith262 said:
Harry just released it randomly
 coqaine said:
Can you please for the love of the wave upload the song???? cmon bro n*ggas wanna hear it..

also did anyone ever buy that song from supportmaxb.com for $999.99? lmao
..
 2 years ago '08        #1204
J_Clarity13 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$5,121 | Props total: 1503 1503
@ upload that song man or upload the wavy baby DVD vol.1 the flood gates need to open
 2 years ago '06        #1205
ChrisStokes 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$17,978 | Props total: 941 941
if i were @ i wouldn't release until there is some type of promotion going on for max b. Just releasing randomly wouldn't make any sense. But damn we missing out on some prime Max B years right now due to his jail stint real talk.
 2 years ago '10        #1206
Daunte Bx718 
space
avatar space
space
$1,369 | Props total: 278 278
 Smith262 said:
Harry just released it randomly


[pic - click to view]

damn b this pic is making me wild sick gz. who wld have known the fate of these two n*ggas b, fu*k.
 2 years ago '10        #1207
Smith262 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 112 112

[instagram - click to view]

 2 years ago '11        #1208
EL CHAPO 89 heat pts89
space
avatar space
space
$6,253 | Props total: 2264 2264
 Smith262 said:
Harry just released it randomly


[pic - click to view]


yo lowkey u just threw my whole night off homie it got me fu*ked up with that pic

[pic - click to view]

 2 years ago '13        #1209
mikejuheard 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,102 | Props total: 9505 9505
: - (
 2 years ago '12        #1210
coqaine 
space
avatar space
space
$246 | Props total: 37 37
Mood:


[pic - click to view]

 2 years ago '13        #1211
puffmypiff2k9 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$2,135 | Props total: 29 29

[video - click to view]


just watching some of these.

man i really hope that they get max out

“I will also say this, there are still quality unreleased Max B tracks and Pro Tools sessions. However, we recently sold Max B’s catalog as part of a play to help get him out. He and his family were excited about this as the company we sold it to has agreed to put up the required capital to fund a proper legal defense using the defense attorneys that we always wanted to use. It’s possible Charly could be out as soon as two years if the legal team is successful in their strategy. He already has time served under his belt.

i just dont get how they fu*ked up his appeal the first time? how are they gonna get him out if he keeps filing his appeals with poo sims (the shooter).

he woulda been almost out if he took the 10 years. it'd be a damn shame if he never gets out.
 2 years ago '13        #1212
puffmypiff2k9 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$2,135 | Props total: 29 29
@
it wasn't exactly like that.. they offered him like 15 on a plea deal, plus he wasnt convicted til 09 so he would have been looking at a release date in the 2020's. ultimately it came down the fact that the case against him was so incredibly weak that no one in their right mind would have taken a deal. if his attorney hadn't fu*ked up so bad he would have still been free
i feel what you saying. it woulda been crazy to take the 15 year plea deal. FOH

but damn, how did saluti fu*k up man. fu*kin saluti. who did his appeal in 2012, cuz they also fu*ked that up.

In these back-to-back appeals, consolidated for purposes of this opinion, defendants Charly Wingate and Kelvin Leerdam seek to overturn their convictions and sentences for kidnapping, robbing, and murdering David Taylor; kidnapping and robbing Allan Plowden; and kidnapping and robbing Giselle Nieves. Wingate argues that his conviction should be reversed because the trial court erroneously declined to sever his trial from Leerdam's trial, misapplied its discretion when it refused to excuse a juror for cause, and improperly instructed the jury. Wingate also argues that the court erroneously denied his motion for a judgment of acquittal, and imposed a manifestly excessive sentence.

how should his new appeal be set up, so he can beat it.

do you think his new legal team funded by phase one, can get win him an appeal in 2016

He and his family were excited about this as the company we sold it to has agreed to put up the required capital to fund a proper legal defense using the defense attorneys that we always wanted to use. It’s possible Charly could be out as soon as two years if the legal team is successful in their strategy. He already has time served under his belt.
 2 years ago '09        #1213
waveycee 
space
avatar space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20
 puffmypiff2k9 said:
@


i feel what you saying. it woulda been crazy to take the 15 year plea deal. FOH

but damn, how did saluti fu*k up man. fu*kin saluti. who did his appeal in 2012, cuz they also fu*ked that up.




how should his new appeal be set up, so he can beat it.

do you think his new legal team funded by phase one, can get win him an appeal in 2016
I feel ya on all your last posts....That's what I was saying with my post about poo Simms...I don't even think that's Maxs real blood family,fu*k him.Hes the one who blasted that guy in the face and fu*ked up Maxs whole sh*t.Why would Max appeal along side him.id sit up an extra 2 years to file an appeal distancing myself from him.Poo Simms is a leech.If you look at his photos of him in prison it looks like he loves it,like he's completely comfortable being in prison.But if u look at Maxs pictures he looks miserable
 2 years ago '13        #1214
puffmypiff2k9 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$2,135 | Props total: 29 29
 waveycee said:
I feel ya on all your last posts....That's what I was saying with my post about poo Simms...I don't even think that's Maxs real blood family,fu*k him.Hes the one who blasted that guy in the face and fu*ked up Maxs whole sh*t.Why would Max appeal along side him.id sit up an extra 2 years to file an appeal distancing myself from him.Poo Simms is a leech.If you look at his photos of him in prison it looks like he loves it,like he's completely comfortable being in prison.But if u look at Maxs pictures he looks miserable
haha ive been looked up poo sims and you kinda right, the n*gga even on a prison dating site lol.



i been reading the case

i aint a law wiz and aint really hip to that lingo like that, im an average citizen just like you. from what i understand. Max tried to get a sperate case, but the white wigs was being as*holes and saying sh*t like there's no new information that would be in a separate trial, therefore they denied his motion to get a separate trial.

my n*gga max shoulda went to cuba, them white wigs was going hard on him, shutting him down on every attempt made with bullsh*t laws.

ay man, hopefully them phase one lawyers do their job. NJ and this case is no joke. they wanna keep him in there no matter what. so you gotta be a real savvy dude that knows the system and really in it to win it and got an extraordinary game plan.

alot of these lawyers want that johnny cochran money, but they aint putting in the johnny cochran work and results. i think since they got they license, they charge crazy amount of bread and when they file an appeal, they dont really think, no gameplan, they not thinking about what the courts is gonna come back with. They just throwing out a wack a.ss defense that can easily be beat by the courts and they dont give a fu*k.

they just want the bread and dont give a fu*k if you get out or not. They gonna throw sh*t in your appeal just to throw some sh*t and make it sound profesional, but that's about it. They not in them books, cookin up a gameplan that will work.

Phase One lawyers need to get on their job,. its about to be 10 years since he got locked up. FUKKK SALUTI.
 2 years ago '09        #1215
waveycee 
space
avatar space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20
 puffmypiff2k9 said:
haha ive been looked up poo sims and you kinda right, the n*gga even on a prison dating site lol.



i been reading the case

i aint a law wiz and aint really hip to that lingo like that, im an average citizen just like you. from what i understand. Max tried to get a sperate case, but the white wigs was being as*holes and saying sh*t like there's no new information that would be in a separate trial, therefore they denied his motion to get a separate trial.

my n*gga max shoulda went to cuba, them white wigs was going hard on him, shutting him down on every attempt made with bullsh*t laws.

ay man, hopefully them phase one lawyers do their job. NJ and this case is no joke. they wanna keep him in there no matter what. so you gotta be a real savvy dude that knows the system and really in it to win it and got an extraordinary game plan.

alot of these lawyers want that johnny cochran money, but they aint putting in the johnny cochran work and results. i think since they got they license, they charge crazy amount of bread and when they file an appeal, they dont really think, no gameplan, they not thinking about what the courts is gonna come back with. They just throwing out a wack a.ss defense that can easily be beat by the courts and they dont give a fu*k.

they just want the bread and dont give a fu*k if you get out or not. They gonna throw sh*t in your appeal just to throw some sh*t and make it sound profesional, but that's about it. They not in them books, cookin up a gameplan that will work.

Phase One lawyers need to get on their job,. its about to be 10 years since he got locked up. FUKKK SALUTI.
That's fu*ked up.& yea I saw poo Simms dating site thing..He looks happy as hell...he probably got that name cause he sh*t his pants as a kid 😂
 2 years ago '12        #1216
coqaine 
space
avatar space
space
$246 | Props total: 37 37
my brehs what do you think about all this recent max sh*t coming out??



They're saying max b gonna do a interview for Revolt

French has had max related lines in like 4-5 of his recent songs this month
(and on IG he had a pic infront hackensack court house this week)

Also that dude mike bruno coming out with some news...

anyone thinking the bigga boss has a chance of seeing the tides again??

EDIT:

New jail freestyle, plus unreleased studio hook, a different take of the fu*k Jim Jones hook



Last edited by coqaine; 05-12-2015 at 01:15 AM..
 2 years ago '13        #1217
puffmypiff2k9 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$2,135 | Props total: 29 29
 coqaine said:
my brehs what do you think about all this recent max sh*t coming out??



They're saying max b gonna do a interview for Revolt

French has had max related lines in like 4-5 of his recent songs this month
(and on IG he had a pic infront hackensack court house this week)

Also that dude mike bruno coming out with some news...

anyone thinking the bigga boss has a chance of seeing the tides again??
LOL, i dead feel like theres only 5 fans from the vel, holdin it down right now. But they come out when something big happens, like a interview or w/e.

that would be dope as hell if Revolt is able to get an interview with max b on some 2pac rikers island sh*t.

that mike bruno interview shoulda been out, how you drop a trailer 2 weeks ago and never release it lol.

does he have a chance of making it out, anything is possible. We haven't heard much from the vel, last year or this year. But from what i've heard, he's in there taking law classes, in the law library everyday, his mentality still wavy, he trynna come home.

it's just sad, he lost his appeal in 2012. That was fu*ked up. What his attourney's came with was weak, and the judges shut it down real quick.

Anything is definitely possible though, idk if you heard of rick ross (the real one from LA). He was a king pin, never knew how to read, and was making millions everyday. He got sentenced to life or something like that, a very long sentence to put it like that.

Mind you he's in jail, never knew how to read. He taught himself to read in prison, went to the law library everyday. Filed an appeal, and beat his case. He was in federal for like 20 years. But he still got out.

so maybe it can happen for Max. I mean he got french who doin it big right now. So maybe french can help out, and help get him some of them puff lawyers and wipe this case way so he can be home.

Also that "next" guy from amalgam digital said that max can be home by 2016 if his new lawyers are sucessful with their strategy. But they must have something cookin for max to get home, that's why he been so quiet.

sh*t even boosie beat his case and came home. I think max can too.
 2 years ago '10        #1218
Smith262 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 112 112
 coqaine said:
my brehs what do you think about all this recent max sh*t coming out??



They're saying max b gonna do a interview for Revolt

French has had max related lines in like 4-5 of his recent songs this month
(and on IG he had a pic infront hackensack court house this week)

Also that dude mike bruno coming out with some news...

anyone thinking the bigga boss has a chance of seeing the tides again??

EDIT:

New jail freestyle, plus unreleased studio hook, a different take of the fu*k Jim Jones hook

classic hook


[pic - click to view]

 2 years ago '11        #1219
EL CHAPO 89 heat pts89
space
avatar space
space
$6,253 | Props total: 2264 2264
now why u tell em why u dont like max b no mo?
 2 years ago '09        #1220
waveycee 
space
avatar space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20
I've never seen a now Wut video or interview over 30 secs
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
138 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside If you could have a threesome with 2...who would u pick?
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
176 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Las Vegas math teacher - smash or pass
105 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
351 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Guardians of The Galaxy trailer #2
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy