The Official WAVEment Part 2 Thread (Everything Max B, Songs, Videos, Whatever OWWWW")

most viewed right now
 238
Jan 20 - Trump signed a stack of executive orders moments after he became pres..
58 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 126
Video inside AFTER P0RN ENDS 2 - Exclusive Official Trailer (2017) Lisa Ann P0rn Doc..
44 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside George Bush is a fool :mjlol:
135 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 76
Cuban Link talking about how Pun and Joe chased Jay-Z around a couch while he ..
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 2 years ago '05        #1101
Mazant Soulja 
space
avatar space
space
$303 | Props total: 27 27
Rip Yams
 2 years ago '13        #1102
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
space
$43,276 | Props total: 12252 12252
@

You got me on those missing library files yet boss man I been patiently waiting.
 2 years ago '12        #1103
coqaine 
space
avatar space
space
$256 | Props total: 42 42
@ and that unreleased track you have u promised drop if none came out last year
 2 years ago '10        #1104
Smith262 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$4,838 | Props total: 118 118
 coqaine said:
@ and that unreleased track you have u promised drop if none came out last year
Lol Ya Ya just Letting you know track only 1:15 sec 1 verse and he kind of in the hook
 2 years ago '12        #1105
coqaine 
space
avatar space
space
$256 | Props total: 42 42
 Smith262 said:
Lol Ya Ya just Letting you know track only 1:15 sec 1 verse and he kind of in the hook
i need it in my life bro... 1 verse is better then no verse
 2 years ago '13        #1106
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
space
$43,276 | Props total: 12252 12252
 Smith262 said:
Lol Ya Ya just Letting you know track only 1:15 sec 1 verse and he kind of in the hook
Oh word fam
 2 years ago '10        #1107
Smith262 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$4,838 | Props total: 118 118


Last edited by Smith262; 01-29-2015 at 03:23 AM..
 2 years ago '12        #1108
coqaine 
space
avatar space
space
$256 | Props total: 42 42
 Smith262 said:
wshh should do a tbt max video every week for all he did for theyre early years..

btw is it just max on the track u got??? cant wait till u drop that my guy


Last edited by coqaine; 01-30-2015 at 05:52 PM..
 2 years ago '09        #1109
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$4,056 | Props total: 130 130
fellow surfers, can I bother somebody for Quarantine (original, not itunes version) NODJ?

also have there been any unreleased tunes liberated lately? for example that 'I Need a Drink' track, did the full version ever drop?
 2 years ago '13        #1110
puffmypiff2k9 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$2,135 | Props total: 30 30
 Smith262 said:
man, this some classic sh*t. he really made dat soul music. this sh*t sound good as fu*k on some regular sh*t. but when you turnt up, sour/grand cru. Oh man. this sh*t goes.

i sent this track to my ex, when we was goin through somethin and it got me back in that bag ya dig.

#FREEMAX i pray 4 my n*gga to make it out this situation, never knew max, but over the years like everybody else i've gotten to know him through his content and it's like losing ya own brotha. the sh*t fu*ks me up sometimes. i hope his phase 1 lawyers can get him that new appeal. i dont even care about him making music anymore, he gave us a lifetime wave and showed us the way. i just wanna see my guy back in the streets doing what he do. this man got a family and people that love him. he don't need to be sittin in prison over some bullsh*t.

sometimes it pisses me off when people be talkin sh*t on here sayin the man did the crime and all this other bullsh*t they know nothing about, just talkin out the azz. what's ya take on that smith.
 02-01-2015, 10:38 AM         #1111
V S V P 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's the first of the month
 2 years ago '04        #1112
rasheedwallace 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$22,568 | Props total: 6215 6215
free the wave man, the boss don...


been playing max all week.
 2 years ago '12        #1113
coqaine 
space
avatar space
space
$256 | Props total: 42 42

[video - click to view]

 2 years ago '04        #1114
d2921 2837 heat pts2837
space
avatar space
space
$24,388 | Props total: 4128 4128
My hard drive crashed anyone know where to re cop max library of a legend ?
 2 years ago '04        #1115
gshag33 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1495 1495
EVERY TIME THIS THREAD GETS BUMPED I GET DEPRESSED

IDK ABOUT YALL BUT I CAN'T EVEN BUMP MAX'S sh*t LIKE I USED TO

I JUST CAN'T THINK ABOUT IT MY MANS BEEN UNDER THE JAIL FOR SO LONG IT'S JUST HOPELESS

fu*k
 2 years ago '13        #1116
mikejuheard 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,852 | Props total: 11027 11027
Ever since Max been locked up its not big apple no more

It's rotten apple

Not even Troy average can bring NY back
Lack luster
 2 years ago '05        #1117
firemenace 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$841 | Props total: 22 22
even if max got released tommorow the wave wouldnt be the same :( the time for the wave may have sadly came and went :(
 2 years ago '06        #1118
ChrisStokes 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$18,073 | Props total: 1092 1092
Max B was without a doubt NY last big hope! Ever since he gone, nobody has come and stepped up!
 2 years ago '12        #1119
coqaine 
space
avatar space
space
$256 | Props total: 42 42

[instagram - click to view]



[instagram - click to view]


also Al Pac blocked me on IG cuz i told him some Max track he previewed was old and i heard it already, and i told him to release "i need a drink".. lmao
 2 years ago '04        #1120
gshag33 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1495 1495
 puffmypiff2k9 said:
man, this some classic sh*t. he really made dat soul music. this sh*t sound good as fu*k on some regular sh*t. but when you turnt up, sour/grand cru. Oh man. this sh*t goes.

i sent this track to my ex, when we was goin through somethin and it got me back in that bag ya dig.

#FREEMAX i pray 4 my n*gga to make it out this situation, never knew max, but over the years like everybody else i've gotten to know him through his content and it's like losing ya own brotha. the sh*t fu*ks me up sometimes. i hope his phase 1 lawyers can get him that new appeal. i dont even care about him making music anymore, he gave us a lifetime wave and showed us the way. i just wanna see my guy back in the streets doing what he do. this man got a family and people that love him. he don't need to be sittin in prison over some bullsh*t.

sometimes it pisses me off when people be talkin sh*t on here sayin the man did the crime and all this other bullsh*t they know nothing about, just talkin out the azz. what's ya take on that smith.
i've said this exact same sh*t in so many words many times on these forums. exactly how i feel mane. you are not alone
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Grown Woman.....
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside British Caramel Crumpet - Aruba J @aruwba
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Honestly, if Adidas and Kanye cant meet demand i see UA is the way to go.
45 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Kanye got Adidas out here selling Reebok's
35 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Jan 19 - The Official Inauguration Of The 45th Pres. Of The U.S Thread
1146 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Youtuber Agrees To S3xtape If She Gets 1 Million Subscribers
160 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Jim Jones Kicked Out Of Roc Nation Offices
67 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
NFL Ricky Williams Got Stopped by the Police for Taking a Walk Near His Hotel
172 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy