The Official WAVEment Part 2 Thread (Everything Max B, Songs, Videos, Whatever OWWWW")

most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 3 years ago '12        #981
coqaine 
space
avatar space
space
$270 | Props total: 54 54
 Smith262 said:
yayo always says this i think i got 3 interviews about max and he said all the same things

but respect to yayo he gave max 5gs like it was nothing
yo can you reupload the video interview max had with complex?

its been off the internet for atleast a year

the one this screenshots from:


[pic - click to view]

 3 years ago '09        #982
waveycee 
space
avatar space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20
 coqaine said:
yo can you reupload the video interview max had with complex?

its been off the internet for atleast a year

the one this screenshots from:


[pic - click to view]

I've been wanting that again too!!
 3 years ago '12        #983
coqaine 
space
avatar space
space
$270 | Props total: 54 54
2 new fu*kin max b songs for 2015, quality is sh*tty tho beware

merry christmas my guys


[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]


from Young Dour's new mixtape



Last edited by coqaine; 12-25-2014 at 09:17 AM..
 3 years ago '10        #984
Smith262 57 heat pts57 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319
 coqaine said:
2 new fu*kin max b songs for 2015, quality is sh*tty tho beware

merry christmas my guys





from Young Dour's new mixtape

i actually like both tracks he straight spitting

clearly the OG version of the song No Problems
 3 years ago '12        #985
coqaine 
space
avatar space
space
$270 | Props total: 54 54
 Smith262 said:
i actually like both tracks he straight spitting

clearly the OG version of the song No Problems
yea sounds like its a cassette version.

still u should upload that max song you said you would if no new songs came out this year.

and upload that complex video i mentioned above bro.
 3 years ago '13        #986
mikejuheard 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$24,316 | Props total: 24426 24426
 3 years ago '13        #987
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
avatar space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
Can I get links to parts 14,16,17,18, and 20 please!

Props to the op. You that n*gga smith

Edit: @


Last edited by Guvnor; 12-27-2014 at 02:16 AM..
 3 years ago '13        #988
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
avatar space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 coqaine said:
lmao look what this fu*kin bi*ch arab masar put on instagram

Who is he? The guy who runs Amaglam digital?
 3 years ago '10        #989
Smith262 57 heat pts57 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319
 Guvnor said:
Can I get links to parts 14,16,17,18, and 20 please!

Props to the op. You that n*gga smith

Edit: @
i put the link in the first post it should work still





if it doesn't work ill see if there another link
 3 years ago '13        #990
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
avatar space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 Smith262 said:
i put the link in the first post it should work still





if it doesn't work ill see if there another link
I got 14 now to work some how but the rest don't work. I actually visited that link last night and tried to get most of them and for the most part they are there.

It's just that volumes 16,17,18 and 20 seem to have been taken down due to mediafire wanting us to buy from amazon
 3 years ago '05        #991
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,149 | Props total: 2679 2679
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
yo what era of Max was this because on his later mixtapes he wasnt spittin like this





both of these sound very early 2000'ish in terms of production and the way Max's style emphasizes straight spittin rather than all his trademark stuff
he couldnt spit like that no more, not with the trail going on, he had to chill on the hard raps
 3 years ago '12        #992
coqaine 
space
avatar space
space
$270 | Props total: 54 54
 Smith262 said:
i put the link in the first post it should work still





if it doesn't work ill see if there another link
can you please upload that complex video of max? and give us that unreleased wave you have, its about to be 2015.
 3 years ago '10        #993
Smith262 57 heat pts57 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319
 coqaine said:
can you please upload that complex video of max? and give us that unreleased wave you have, its about to be 2015.

[video - click to view]



unreleased wave on hold for a bit enjoy the complex vid found it on my computer
 3 years ago '12        #994
coqaine 
space
avatar space
space
$270 | Props total: 54 54
 Smith262 said:



unreleased wave on hold for a bit enjoy the complex vid found it on my computer
thanks brozay, you always come thru!!! hope to hear that wave u got uploaded soon
 3 years ago '07        #995
qaws23 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$768 | Props total: 185 185
i haven't seen the clip in years so i'm not for sure. but wasn't there a video with max b in a hotel with a bunch of hookers or groupies somewhere? i think they were caucasian too? last time i seen it was years ago before i was really a max b fan. it would be nice to be able to watch it again. i'm sure it's comedy
 3 years ago '04        #996
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,343 | Props total: 11258 11258
is there a "dopeman" version w/ only max on it? ...


because these gain green guys, man... and it's like a top max chorus to me. props in advance, surfers.

 qaws23 said:
i haven't seen the clip in years so i'm not for sure. but wasn't there a video with max b in a hotel with a bunch of hookers or groupies somewhere? i think they were caucasian too? last time i seen it was years ago before i was really a max b fan. it would be nice to be able to watch it again. i'm sure it's comedy
haha, yeah...


[video - click to view]


that white girl was


Last edited by rasheedwallace; 12-28-2014 at 08:23 PM..
 3 years ago '07        #997
qaws23 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$768 | Props total: 185 185
 rasheedwallace said:
is there a "dopeman" version w/ only max on it? ...


because these gain green guys, man... and it's like a top max chorus to me. props in advance, surfers.



haha, yeah...



that white girl was

Props could have sworn the there was an uncut version that was way longer though. Maybe it got deleted from youtube
 3 years ago '04        #998
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$13,669 | Props total: 4202 4202
 coqaine said:
2 new fu*kin max b songs for 2015, quality is sh*tty tho beware

merry christmas my guys





from Young Dour's new mixtape

these are obviously older tracks from when he was just spitting, which is actually my favorite style max has

also on the first track you can tell max wrote the whole thing and dour just spit parts of it
 3 years ago '04        #999
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$13,669 | Props total: 4202 4202
free bigga
 3 years ago '10        #1000
Smith262 57 heat pts57 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319
 rasheedwallace said:
is there a "dopeman" version w/ only max on it? ...


because these gain green guys, man... and it's like a top max chorus to me. props in advance, surfers.
here my version i made a long time ago 1 of my fav hooks by Max








 qaws23 said:
Props could have sworn the there was an uncut version that was way longer though. Maybe it got deleted from youtube
its on his dvd if you want to watch it


[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy