The Official WAVEment Part 2 Thread (Everything Max B, Songs, Videos, Whatever OWWWW")

most viewed right now
 113
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
154 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Picture of the day: Bill Nye The Science Guy, YG, Dj Mustard, Belly
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 2 years ago '13        #901
mikejuheard 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,199 | Props total: 9792 9792
 coqaine said:
which dvds would those be?

i uploaded most of the wavy baby part u sent me (seen it before tho sadly, think someone had it on youtube before)



thanks again homie
Free Max B
 2 years ago '06        #902
ChrisStokes 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$17,991 | Props total: 955 955
 coqaine said:
which dvds would those be?

i uploaded most of the wavy baby part u sent me (seen it before tho sadly, think someone had it on youtube before)



thanks again homie
Max B>>>>>>>>>>>
 2 years ago '09        #903
waveycee 
space
avatar space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20
 coqaine said:
which dvds would those be?

i uploaded most of the wavy baby part u sent me (seen it before tho sadly, think someone had it on youtube before)



thanks again homie
Good Lookin on these!!
 2 years ago '06        #904
ChrisStokes 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$17,991 | Props total: 955 955
 coqaine said:
which dvds would those be?

i uploaded most of the wavy baby part u sent me (seen it before tho sadly, think someone had it on youtube before)



thanks again homie
By the way, what's that song playing at 7:21? sh*t sounds like a clubbanger.
 2 years ago '12        #905
coqaine 
space
avatar space
space
$246 | Props total: 37 37
 GrimeyMoney said:
By the way, what's that song playing at 7:21? sh*t sounds like a clubbanger.
u should know this already breh breh

[video - click to view]

classic wave
 2 years ago '06        #906
FreeBigga 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$15,330 | Props total: 3843 3843
Damn Someone up the whole thing
 2 years ago '09        #907
waveycee 
space
avatar space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20
Keep uploading these Wavey Baby Dvd's...it's getting Max new exposure and reigniting the Wave.& Smith upload that Take a look in my Life Dvd my Guy!
 2 years ago '04        #908
gshag33 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$12,113 | Props total: 1052 1052
i just want my guy to be free man

i don't even care if he records another song in his life

i just want him to be out and living
 2 years ago '12        #909
coqaine 
space
avatar space
space
$246 | Props total: 37 37
 gshag33 said:
i just want my guy to be free man

i don't even care if he records another song in his life

i just want him to be out and living
i agree 1000%, the man left enough music for me to listen to for this lifetime as it is.
 2 years ago '09        #910
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 76 76
I got Wavy Baby vol. 1, on blu-ray though

Got the take a look into my life on the computer however
 2 years ago '09        #911
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 76 76
I remember I spliced 'Bricks and Walls' from the Take a Look Into My Life dvd, put it up on youtube then someone posted the vid on worldstar. proudest moment of my life

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh6aAGHXx5P4Ke7104
 2 years ago '11        #912
EL CHAPO 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$6,259 | Props total: 2275 2275
Please put up every thing you got... I beg you stop being stingy, ive been asking for the dvds since the old thread... I beg you just do it for the wave
 2 years ago '09        #913
waveycee 
space
avatar space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20
 EL CHAPO said:
Please put up every thing you got... I beg you stop being stingy, ive been asking for the dvds since the old thread... I beg you just do it for the wave
Word!!!! Some people holding on uploading stuff thinking its gold or something or its exclusive or something...upload whatever Dvd' U got people..2 years ago I personally shipped 3 Dvd's to Smith.paid for the shipping to Canada and everything.He uploaded them but is acting stingy with the take a look at my life and Coke wave 2 Dvd's....upload them like u did the Tsunami Wave Dvd Smith or whoever has them
 2 years ago '12        #914
coqaine 
space
avatar space
space
$246 | Props total: 37 37
 waveycee said:
Word!!!! Some people holding on uploading stuff thinking its gold or something or its exclusive or something...upload whatever Dvd' U got people..2 years ago I personally shipped 3 Dvd's to Smith.paid for the shipping to Canada and everything.He uploaded them but is acting stingy with the take a look at my life and Coke wave 2 Dvd's....upload them like u did the Tsunami Wave Dvd Smith or whoever has them
type that in kickass torrents its got seeders still.
 2 years ago '05        #915
firemenace 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$841 | Props total: 22 22
i need to find Pt 1 to this wavy baby 2 :( its somewhere on pc i think,
 2 years ago '05        #916
firemenace 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$841 | Props total: 22 22
nevermind i got pt 1 ill upload to youtube in abit, and to all yall crying chillax, its called SPOON FEEDING, and this is done to keep the wave ALIVE. you cant get madd
 2 years ago '12        #917
coqaine 
space
avatar space
space
$246 | Props total: 37 37
 firemenace said:
nevermind i got pt 1 ill upload to youtube in abit, and to all yall crying chillax, its called SPOON FEEDING, and this is done to keep the wave ALIVE. you cant get madd
lol word. looking forward to seeing part 1!!
 2 years ago '05        #918
chrismb 451 heat pts451
space
avatar space
space
$15,325 | Props total: 14560 14560
Downloaded all old max tapes...man he had heat
 2 years ago '12        #919
coqaine 
space
avatar space
space
$246 | Props total: 37 37

[video - click to view]

mentions max a couple times, said max was giving him some song ideas lately
 2 years ago '07        #920
Billdotel 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 259 259
Anyone have the lyrics to Max B & Chinx Drugz- Gain Green lyrics? It's on the Cokewave2 mixtape.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Teanna Trump is finally free
204 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 45
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Shocking New Poll Shows A Vast Majority Of Trump Voters Live I..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
107 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Forbes Reveals The Highest Paid Athletes of All-Time
94 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
108 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Ronnie from Jersey Shore is dating someone from the Kardashians
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy