The Official WAVEment Part 2 Thread (Everything Max B, Songs, Videos, Whatever OWWWW")

most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
217 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #SPN: Zashia Santiago
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
161 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '10        #601
Smith262 55 heat pts55
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 112 112

[video - click to view]

3 years ago '10        #602
Smith262 55 heat pts55
space
space
DJ Next interview about max b

Where did you see Max B and Joe Budden going with their careers?

It was very similar with Max who has a God-given talent. He possesses that X factor. Immediately after meeting him, you could feel his energy and see his determination. You knew he was going to get big.

Max B’s appeal was denied last year. What is his situation like?

His appeal was denied, however it doesn’t mean that there’s no possibility of him getting out. We’re looking at every possibility there is for him to be free again.

Most recently, we sold Max B’s catalog to a company in New York. It’s part of the plan to get him out. It’s a bigger company with enough resources to put together a legal team we always wanted. I wasn’t a fan of Max’s legal representation. As a friend, I have advised Max to let us find him new lawyers in New Jersey. Amalgam was willing to pay the bill, but he had a relationship with [lawyer Gerald M.] Saluti and that’s who he chose to go with.

I was there with him during the trial. I would drive everyday back and forth from Boston to New Jersey to watch it. I saw it all go down. I was disappointed with his legal representation. But now we sold his catalog, and this company will bring the financial resources to get him out. Nothing is definitive, but it’s looking like it’s going to take two years to go through [before anything happens].

Did you expect that he was going to get such a high sentence?

I didn’t. When we first signed him, we were unaware of that situation and we ran into other legal issues with Max. Our original plan was to put out Max B’s album “Vigilante Season” back in ‘08. Right when we’re about to release the record, we get a cease and desist letter from Jim Jones. We wanted to take every legal precaution and spent two years battling Jim Jones in court up to the point that we actually won and the judge ordered all the rights to go back to Amalgam. Once we get this situation sorted out, Max gets locked up over the other situation. We didn’t really see that coming.

I invested in Max, we built a plan together. I could see his star quality from miles away. It was evident that this guy was big. His presence is still felt as you can hear his influence in some of the songs they play on the radio today.

How is he holding up?

He’s actually doing really good. He’s allowed to do phone interviews and he has focused more on doing school work. He studies a program now where he teaches himself a lot of different things, including law. Considering the situation, he’s doing pretty good and is in positive spirits. He’s happy about the deal we just did with the company in New York.

Just to make it clear, we sold the catalog so there won’t be new material coming out on Amalgam, but I will say this. I’m also a film-maker. I did a documentary on the Egyptian revolution and recently shot another one on medical properties of the cannabis plant called Harvest Season. I also have a film coming out on Max B that’s titled Charly Rambo: The Max B Story. It’s going to document everything from Max B’s younger years all the way up to his prison sentence. There will be an unreleased Max B track in the film and on the soundtrack.

As far as Max B material being released, we sold the catalog to this new company. There’s indeed a bunch of unreleased Max B songs that are in their possession. It’s up to them to decide what they want to do with them – if they release a new album or put the songs out. I think right now, the main focus before putting out any new material is on getting everything in place for his legal situation so that’s straight before his music starts coming out.

hopefully that new music comes out in 2014

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '05        #603
Mazant Soulja 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 26 26
good lookin on that Max Video getting on WSHH smith262 wavy for that my n*gga .. keeeeeppp that wave moving.... YALL n*ggaS REALLY NEED TO TRY TO PUT WAVY BABY ON WSHH.. THAT GONNA KEEP THE WAVE GOING FOREAL.. WAKE UP n*ggaS.. WAKE UP
 12-30-2013, 08:07 PM         #604
gunznbuttah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smith262 said:
DJ Next interview about max b

Where did you see Max B and Joe Budden going with their careers?

It was very similar with Max who has a God-given talent. He possesses that X factor. Immediately after meeting him, you could feel his energy and see his determination. You knew he was going to get big.

Max Bís appeal was denied last year. What is his situation like?

His appeal was denied, however it doesnít mean that thereís no possibility of him getting out. Weíre looking at every possibility there is for him to be free again.

Most recently, we sold Max Bís catalog to a company in New York. Itís part of the plan to get him out. Itís a bigger company with enough resources to put together a legal team we always wanted. I wasnít a fan of Maxís legal representation. As a friend, I have advised Max to let us find him new lawyers in New Jersey. Amalgam was willing to pay the bill, but he had a relationship with [lawyer Gerald M.] Saluti and thatís who he chose to go with.

I was there with him during the trial. I would drive everyday back and forth from Boston to New Jersey to watch it. I saw it all go down. I was disappointed with his legal representation. But now we sold his catalog, and this company will bring the financial resources to get him out. Nothing is definitive, but itís looking like itís going to take two years to go through [before anything happens].

Did you expect that he was going to get such a high sentence?

I didnít. When we first signed him, we were unaware of that situation and we ran into other legal issues with Max. Our original plan was to put out Max Bís album ďVigilante SeasonĒ back in Ď08. Right when weíre about to release the record, we get a cease and desist letter from Jim Jones. We wanted to take every legal precaution and spent two years battling Jim Jones in court up to the point that we actually won and the judge ordered all the rights to go back to Amalgam. Once we get this situation sorted out, Max gets locked up over the other situation. We didnít really see that coming.

I invested in Max, we built a plan together. I could see his star quality from miles away. It was evident that this guy was big. His presence is still felt as you can hear his influence in some of the songs they play on the radio today.

How is he holding up?

Heís actually doing really good. Heís allowed to do phone interviews and he has focused more on doing school work. He studies a program now where he teaches himself a lot of different things, including law. Considering the situation, heís doing pretty good and is in positive spirits. Heís happy about the deal we just did with the company in New York.

Just to make it clear, we sold the catalog so there wonít be new material coming out on Amalgam, but I will say this. Iím also a film-maker. I did a documentary on the Egyptian revolution and recently shot another one on medical properties of the cannabis plant called Harvest Season. I also have a film coming out on Max B thatís titled Charly Rambo: The Max B Story. Itís going to document everything from Max Bís younger years all the way up to his prison sentence. There will be an unreleased Max B track in the film and on the soundtrack.

As far as Max B material being released, we sold the catalog to this new company. Thereís indeed a bunch of unreleased Max B songs that are in their possession. Itís up to them to decide what they want to do with them Ė if they release a new album or put the songs out. I think right now, the main focus before putting out any new material is on getting everything in place for his legal situation so thatís straight before his music starts coming out.

hopefully that new music comes out in 2014

[pic - click to view]

sounds like bullsh*t, next sold max b's sh*t and wiped his hands off the whole situation. the wave is in limbo right now. free max.
 3 years ago '06        #605
FreeBigga 174 heat pts174
space
space
$15,323 | Props total: 3842 3842
What other mix tapes was "All My Days" on other that The Waviest?
 3 years ago '10        #606
Smith262 55 heat pts55
space
space
 FreeBigga said:
What other mix tapes was "All My Days" on other that The Waviest?
that song wasn't on any official Max B Mixtapes
 3 years ago '12        #607
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53
space
space
$3,201 | Props total: 9 9
Yo smith. What byrdgang tape was "frustrated" on?
and what happened to the unreleased "I want in" snippet video?
 3 years ago '10        #608
Smith262 55 heat pts55
space
space
 YoungKazzy said:
Yo smith. What byrdgang tape was "frustrated" on?
and what happened to the unreleased "I want in" snippet video?
don't think it was on a Byrdgang mixtape it was off a dipset mixtape

[pic - click to view]

its on youtube still

[video - click to view]

3 years ago '12        #609
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53
space
space
$3,201 | Props total: 9 9
Throwback:

[video - click to view]

3 years ago '06        #610
space
space
Any 1 have a link to the video of Max driving to court listening to mak mustard
 3 years ago '09        #611
waveycee 
space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20

[video - click to view]

3 years ago '06        #612
space
space
 waveycee said:
 3 years ago '06        #613
space
space
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh1coSrmFv1ZR83Dj6
Manager to Max B and Amalgam Digital CEO turn Rapper Anyextee preps debut album “Executive Decisions”, Introduces Cymatics to the Hip Hop World Follow @Anyextee #ExecutiveDecisions Twitter.com/Anyextee Youtube.com/Anyextee Instagram.com/Anyextee Facebook.com/Anyextee
 3 years ago '05        #614
firemenace 1 heat pts
space
space
$841 | Props total: 22 22
lol wackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
 3 years ago '09        #615
waveycee 
space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20
I wish Mak Mustard & Al PAC would be a duo and bomb on em....I see Al Pac's putting out a mixtape soon but damn,all that Wave just going to waste.Also Nit Elbarrio is gearing up for a Mixtape don't know much about his music or style yet but at least he's out there Repping Gaine Greene!!!
 3 years ago '07        #616
castro 365 heat pts365
space
space
$9,528 | Props total: 4900 4900

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '05        #617
firemenace 1 heat pts
space
space
$841 | Props total: 22 22

[video - click to view]

3 years ago '05        #618
Mazant Soulja 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 26 26

[video - click to view]

who is Max other brother they keep talkn about that's doing 25 years to life? I know of Eric and Mike Murda but who is the other one that mike Bruno said in this video?? any body know
 3 years ago '04        #619
rasheedwallace 37 heat pts37
space
space
$22,275 | Props total: 5505 5505

[video - click to view]

they try to say how i'm dirty
they tryna give me the 30
mama don't worry cuz i gotta go

roll up the sour cuz i'm tryna blowwwwww

free max

3 years ago '10        #620
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,879 | Props total: 5 5

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
221 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
154 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
50 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy