The Official WAVEment Part 2 Thread (Everything Max B, Songs, Videos, Whatever OWWWW")

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Brother acts like little sister is invisible & she believes him
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '09        #441
59fifty 
space
space
$16,333 | Props total: 2961 2961
Ch: some top of da world type sh*t

Max: is this blunt big enough?

Da Boss Don even blessed sonic's bum a.ss w/ a classic
 3 years ago '10        #442
Smith262 55 heat pts55
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 112 112
 kainoa1 said:
so we will never see the famous smith videos again on you tube

if nothing happeans in a month i will prob post them back up again i just put them on private
 3 years ago '13        #443
puffmypiff2k9 71 heat pts71
space
space
$2,135 | Props total: 29 29
 Smith262 said:
if nothing happeans in a month i will prob post them back up again i just put them on private
just put them up on VIMEO
 3 years ago '09        #444
waveycee 
space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20
 Smith262 said:
this is the guy who is removing the material

i emailed him already

[pic - click to view]

max b is now signed with Phaseone so that guy runs the company so he is removing max material off the internet
This guy must be a dumbass...not only will removing all Max's mixtapes stop him from getting new fans but hell lose fans by the hundreds on a yearly basis..if he was smart he would put out new tapes for sale with new mixes drops from max etc...and weirdo looking manager is also controlling Alpac too..,I saw a pic of Alpac on Instagram at the phase one offices posing with that creepy looking Italian guy
 3 years ago '06        #445
ChrisStokes 96 heat pts96
space
space
$17,987 | Props total: 952 952
was wondering what happened to masar's videos of max b on youtube. I usually check out some of "Hook king" videos every week, but noticed it was removed.
 3 years ago '09        #446
waveycee 
space
space
 GrimeyDinero said:
was wondering what happened to masar's videos of max b on youtube. I usually check out some of "Hook king" videos every week, but noticed it was removed.
I just checked his channel...All of his Max videos are gone...WTF....I swear Max goes from one fu*ked up situation to the next
 3 years ago '09        #447
waveycee 
space
space
That d!ck Vidal took down Library of a legend...
 3 years ago '10        #448
Smith262 55 heat pts55
space
space
 GrimeyDinero said:
Masar put all of his videos on Private to because the Vidal guy said he was removing videos off of youtube

see now it says Phaseone on datpiff

[pic - click to view]

waveycee said:
This guy must be a dumbass...not only will removing all Max's mixtapes stop him from getting new fans but hell lose fans by the hundreds on a yearly basis..if he was smart he would put out new tapes for sale with new mixes drops from max etc...and weirdo looking manager is also controlling Alpac too..,I saw a pic of Alpac on Instagram at the phase one offices posing with that creepy looking Italian guy
Ya Max B and Al Pac are signed to that label. Phase shot the video and its on there youtube channel to

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Smith262; 08-27-2013 at 03:23 PM..
 3 years ago '13        #449
space
space
 waveycee said:
That d!ck Vidal took down Library of a legend...
good thing i got it before i took it down
 3 years ago '09        #450
waveycee 
space
space
 Smith262 said:
Masar put all of his videos on Private to because the Vidal guy said he was removing videos off of youtube

see now it says Phaseone on datpiff

[pic - click to view]

Ya Max B and Al Pac are signed to that label. Phase shot the video and its on there youtube channel to

Yea I respect AlPac and fu*k with them,his last two Videos have been real Wavy too.But PhaseOne are trying to show they own the Rights to Max's catalogue by acting like haters and acting like they own his persona too...Taking away his Mixtapes that are legendary like all the Dj's now have to pay for the rights and Destroying the whole Wave..I know Max is in a really fu*ked up situation and needs money,I don't blame max it's real life things he's going through....unless PhaseOne plans on putting out Albums or Dvd's or something,then they need too stop basically Deleting Max's Legacy and the Wave..
 3 years ago '09        #451
waveycee 
space
space
I remember when this interview came out,it was the day after he was found guilty....I think this had something to do with the judge throwing the book at him...there playing for keeps for real,but I hope Max gets another shot at filing some kinda thing to the courts to at least get a chance at Parole....My best friend got sentaced to 39 years back in 1993 and did 8 years,he got out on his first parole hearing...But most states don't even have Parole anymore.
 3 years ago '08        #452
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 187 187
 Smith262 said:
Yo do you need a app to backup ya videos? Cuz I can help, you put madd work in fam.
 3 years ago '10        #453
Smith262 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Ven0m said:
Yo do you need a app to backup ya videos? Cuz I can help, you put madd work in fam.
I'm pretty sure I have all the videos on my computer so I should be good for now and it's on private so they shouldn't be able to report any of the vids on my channel
 3 years ago '05        #454
firemenace 1 heat pts
space
space
$841 | Props total: 22 22
Smith up load the videos to a drop box and then give the link to those that ask in pm
 3 years ago '13        #455
space
space
 waveycee said:
I remember when this interview came out,it was the day after he was found guilty....I think this had something to do with the judge throwing the book at him...there playing for keeps for real,but I hope Max gets another shot at filing some kinda thing to the courts to at least get a chance at Parole....My best friend got sentaced to 39 years back in 1993 and did 8 years,he got out on his first parole hearing...But most states don't even have Parole anymore.
why did they deny his appeal the first time? like what was his argument.

that sh*t is not wavy.
 3 years ago '13        #456
space
space
anybody writes to MAX B in Bergen?
 3 years ago '09        #457
59fifty 
space
space
$16,333 | Props total: 2961 2961
Every time long time come on I gotta run it back like 6x
 3 years ago '09        #458
waveycee 
space
space
 Liv2tell said:
why did they deny his appeal the first time? like what was his argument.

that sh*t is not wavy.
I don't know why the appeal was denied,but everybody who is convicted of a crime can file an appeal,9 times outta 10 they get shut down.The bad thing is on the official Document to the court,Max filed his appeal jointly with poo sims,the guy who shot the guy,and the appeal was filed with a public defender...Hopefully down the line if he can get a good credible lawyer with some pull the court might take a better look at the case and at least adjust his sentence to have a chance at parole or if he's real lucky maybe get the time cut down...But being found guilty of so many serious felonies its hard to get it turned around.
 3 years ago '05        #459
firemenace 1 heat pts
space
space
$841 | Props total: 22 22

[video - click to view]

3 years ago '10        #460
Smith262 55 heat pts55
space
space

[video - click to view]

That Max B solo version before french jumped on it

need this track Mastered
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
26 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
87 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
370 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy talks about the difference between Diddy and 50 Cent (Drink Cha..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
160 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy