most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

do you believe beyonce gave birthday to her baby?
yes 102 20.12%
no 405 79.88%
Voters: 507. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #141
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,867 | Props total: 22220 22220
 silenced_shotty said:
pregnany women rarely wear high heels due to the pressure and the lack of comfort....especially when the stomach protrudes as much as hers did in the gif. i really dont give a fu*k since none of the $$$ is fallin my way..i jus kno bout pregnant women since i got 5 kids from 4 chicks n 3 more from three more oon the way (should have heard condom style months ago)
 5 years ago '05        #142
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
i didnt even know about that video and i didnt think she had the baby
 5 years ago '05        #143
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 silenced_shotty said:
pregnany women rarely wear high heels due to the pressure and the lack of comfort....especially when the stomach protrudes as much as hers did in the gif. i really dont give a fu*k since none of the $$$ is fallin my way..i jus kno bout pregnant women since i got 5 kids from 4 chicks n 3 more from three more oon the way (should have heard condom style months ago)
 01-11-2013, 12:09 PM         #144
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes. why would they go through these extremes to fake it? is this some Illuminati sh*t?
 5 years ago '05        #145
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 silenced_shotty said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #146
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
surrogate mother perhaps?
 5 years ago '05        #147
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
You n*ggas are mad dumb.... funny thing is too is that the lame n*ggas trynna decipher this pregnancy are men. Women won't argue..... N it's clear that her belly didnt fold it was her dress... Her size during and near birth was also obvious... n*ggas is just Hov haters.... The kid so obviously looks like them both.
 5 years ago '04        #148
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,591 | Props total: 5299 5299
Dog this bi*ch woofing, thats adopted she wants to stay pretty and not get loose old and wrinkle. Look at how she sat down NO WOMEN SITS LIKE THAT WHEN THEY ARE PREGNANT.
 5 years ago '06        #149
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,242 | Props total: 5043 5043
 Universal~Mind said:
You n*ggas are mad dumb.... funny thing is too is that the lame n*ggas trynna decipher this pregnancy are men. Women won't argue..... N it's clear that her belly didnt fold it was her dress... Her size during and near birth was also obvious... n*ggas is just Hov haters.... The kid so obviously looks like them both.
the main 1s talking about it back then were women

men are just late as hell with this belly fold sh*t
 01-11-2013, 01:53 PM         #150
floacism 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
This is what I don't get. This baby looks like a perfect split between jay & beyonce exactly but the baby now I know it's a year old but it looks COMPLETELY different even the texture of the babies hair. Now I'm not black so is that normal for black babies?
Oh my God.

Black babies are born with straight hair. When they get older their hair starts to kink.
 01-11-2013, 01:54 PM         #151
floacism 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sickstrumentals said:
look at her brea$ts? Are you fu*king serious? Julia Roberts went from A's to D's in Erin Brokavich with good passing and a bigger bra... Beyonce just wanted to keep her figure...
Beyonce is small chested. A good bra don't make your brea$ts look that big. She was pregnant.
 5 years ago '07        #152
YUNGONNA 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 147 147
her sister had it for her
 5 years ago '04        #153
dj spydr 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 128 128

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #154
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 PseuDEEnym said:
that was the most prosthetic stomach i have ever seen. have kids.....been through pregnancies before.....I HAVE NEVER SEEN A PREGNANT BELLY FOLD LIKE THAT EVER.

TheMindOf said:
Cant believe this many people never seen that folding stomach clip.

When it first happened that sh*t was everywhere. That's one of the main reasons people think the pregnancy was staged.

- That

- Then the first time we saw her "pregnant" she was already like 4-5 months. So it seemed like as soon as they announced it, 2 months later she was giving birth

- Then they rented and closed out the whole top floor of the hospital and brought in their own doctor to "give birth"

- Now we rarely get to see the baby's face clearly in any pictures.

Seems suspect but then again, I done seen hoes in the hood with funny shaped baby bumps too.
that hospital thing had me bugging. this dude was like his wife was having twins and he couldn't even get on the floor to see them being born. i might have died that day cuz they would've had to beat the sh*t outta me to keep me away from the birth of my kids.....fu*k that.

and please show me a pic of any shorty whose stomach folds like that when they are sitting down. sh*t is not even possible just cuz of how the process is. there's too much fluid that can't go anywhere and that stomach is usually hard to protect the child. been around pregnancies going back at least 15 years, including my kids and at least 6 of their cousins.....never seen one belly do that sh*t....ever. fu*k outta here. they had a surrogate. don't know why they had to lie about it....well, yea i do....jay is a home and this marriage is arranged so it doesn't look like that but i don't believe it. need new pics of the child to see resemblances. she didn't carry and give birth to no baby though. even in that video her face doesn't even look fatter like she gained a pound.
 5 years ago '05        #155
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
Poll is invalid, there is no 'who gives a fu*k' option.
 5 years ago '11        #156
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 245 245
she didnt give fu*king birth and anyone that believes she did is a dumbass

she was never pregnant

who spends a million to keep a hospital locked down during birth of their baby? is that not suspicious?

smh
 5 years ago '11        #157
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 245 245
 Universal~Mind said:

no pregnant stomach with a baby developing inside folds like that you dumb motherfu*ker

please k!ll yourself
 5 years ago '09        #158
Wonderwoman 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 7 7

Week since u fella are so concerned a year after she gave birth u can tune in and find out urself
 5 years ago '06        #159
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,104 | Props total: 18995 18995
Why is it relevant tho?

Why are you wasting time worrying abt the sh*t?
 5 years ago '11        #160
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,427 | Props total: 435 435

[video - click to view]

She shows her growing belly and ultrasound.
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago