Beyoncé Says She Wants Her Spot Back: "I Deserve It"

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 SOCIALITE said:
She works extremely hard. I'm no fan, but she does bust her a.ss. I like to think that the hardest workers deserve more than the most talented people. And generally that's how life works.
She's still a terrible actress though...

And I'm quite sure that there's more people out there that work harder and are more talented than Beyonce is, but they don't get the chance that they deserve. People forget that she did get some exposure and did get put on by her father, who is a CEO in the music industry. Its not like she worked that hard like the Jacksons did. But let's be real, she does have the s3x appeal, which really helped elevate it too...

Last edited by knowughetto; 01-12-2013 at 11:43 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #42
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 NO RELIGION said:
I get where you was going with what you were saying,but Beyonce is regarded as more of a s3x symbol than a performer/entertainer.

Let's take Whitney for example: you won't ever forget 'I will always love you' or 'the greatest love of all' just 2 examples of classic songs that transcend time,race,gender and generations.
What Beyonce song(s) does that (as of right now)?

Yeah I know a singer is bigger than just a few songs in their catalogue,I know Whitney and Beyonce were 2 totally different people,but I still stand by what I said earlier. Beyonce makes disposable music. 20+ years nobody will give a fu*k about 'single ladies' or 'crazy in love'
The only reason either one of those songs are popular is because she was shaking her a.ss in the video,which validates what I said: she's regarded as a s3x symbol before she's respected as an entertainer.

This....Beyonce will NEVER have any songs that you can consider a classic. What are n*ggas gonna say 20 years from now about Beyonce? That Single Ladies or Crazy in Love is a classic? AND with her dressing like as.lut in her videos really did help her. s3x sells, don't forget that y'all...

I'll give a different example: Rihanna. NO ONE was paying attention to Rihanna like that when she first came out..but when she started dressing like as.lut in that Umbrella video, now all of a sudden she's one of the best singers out.
 5 years ago '10        #43
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8203 8203
 noverum said:
How would you determine that you've worked harder than everybody else, exactly?
There's a difference between telling people that you've worked hard - which those who have earned success often do to inspire others - and telling everybody that your work ethic is greater than that of your current competition, and entitles you to more than you currently have. Self-entitlement is a product of privilege; and proclamations like the one Beyonce is making tend to suggest that one has been given much - not that they are deserving of more.
When it comes to the NBA everybody says thay Kobe Bryant has the most work ethic of anybody, to be honest its probably D- Leaguers that put in more work than Kobe at getting better. The difference is Kobe is already a superstar and STILL works like one of those D-Leaguers. That's what Beyonce is saying. Nobody at her level works like her, she knows it because she's working with them. She sees what she is doing compared to her peers and they aint on the same wavelength. There might be some young dancer in NY studio working harder than Beyonce, but at the top she knows she's a different breed. I respect that sh*t, she got more heart than these rap n*ggas.
 5 years ago '05        #44
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
she's a hard worker,congrats...
 5 years ago '08        #45
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
She has the ultimate form of narcissism...

This is what fame does to people..
 5 years ago '10        #46
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8203 8203
 Y.G. said:
Got damn, you ain't have to do dude like that.

Edit: Dudes really comparing 99˘ single sales of today to single sales back in the 80's?
You do realize they had 99 cent singles back in the 80's right? At most singles used to sell for 1.99.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy