Jan 10 - Airport cleaner turns in lost iPad with $13,000 in case, gives away reward

most viewed right now
Video inside Holy Sh*t You Need to Hear Lil Wayne’s “Quality Street Music 2 Intro”
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside DRAKE Remakes Eminem's Classic Record "Stan" :mjcry:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Williams Says Michael Jordan Had REAL Old School Gangsters In His E..
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Joe Budden - Just Because (Drake Diss)
616 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-10-2013, 09:06 AM         #1
44975 pageviews
120 comments

DNa BRoWN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jan 10 - Airport cleaner turns in lost iPad with $13,000 in case, gives away reward

A cleaning service worker at a Florida airport found an iPad – with $13,000 stuffed in its case – and turned it in. He then gave away the small reward he got from the owner to two people in need.
But that honesty and kindness paid off for Patrick Morgan, who was honored in a recognition ceremony Wednesday, NBCMiami.com reported.
Back in December, Morgan had spotted the lost iPad and hefty sum of cash when he was working an early shift at Florida's Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport.
"I opened it first, and I saw all the money, and I quickly closed it back up," said Morgan, of Patrick's Cleaning Service.
Just minutes after Morgan alerted authorities about his discovery, the panicked iPad owner returned and gave Morgan $60 as a reward. Morgan then gave away some of the $60 to a homeless woman at the airport and the rest to a struggling cleaning employee.

To honor that honesty, the Broward County Aviation Department in Florida presented Morgan with a gift and plaque on Wednesday. His employer, Sunshine Cleaning Systems, also gave him $625, equivalent to a week of paid vacation, according to NBCMiami.com. This time, he said he'll keep the money, NBCMiami.com reported.
"Patrick is such an outstanding and honest person," Larry Calufetti, president of Sunshine Cleaning Systems, said in a statement. "What he did speaks volumes about his personality."
Morgan was reportedly brought to tears during Wednesday's ceremony: "It’s just a good feeling to know that I returned it and that's the bottom line. I wasn't looking for anything."
NBCMiami.com's Julia Bagg contributed to this story.

[pic - click to view]

Airport cleaner turns in lost iPad with $13,000 in case, gives away reward - U.S. News

So proud of this good n*gga...

120 comments for "Jan 10 - Airport cleaner turns in lost iPad with $13,000 in case, gives away reward"

4 years ago '09        #2
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,031 | Props total: 0 0
I dont know about that. I am all for giving back whats not mine and sh*t, but dam, 13k can buy a bunch of stuff for me and my family. Probably end up giving back just the case and $3k
 4 years ago '07        #3
wtr1906 44 heat pts44
space
space
$17,248 | Props total: 2952 2952
the cheap muthphucka gave him $60........

He turned in your ipad and $13k in cold hard cash and all you gave him was $60

Good feel good story but that part k!lled my mood, sorry
 01-10-2013, 09:55 AM         #4
DNa BRoWN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy said:
I dont know about that. I am all for giving back whats not mine and sh*t, but dam, 13k can buy a bunch of stuff for me and my family. Probably end up giving back just the case and $3k

4 years ago '05        #5
Arceo 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 15 15
used to run the gates for Virgin Atlantic...people turned in stuff to our security guard all the time who had his backpack and the bag that goes to lost and found lol...easiest hustle around cause when they called three days later.. airlines claim that they didnt find it and it coulda been thrown away/ or carried off by another pax..
 4 years ago '05        #6
Arceo 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 15 15
this dumb bi*ch tried to keep the 4 grand in cash that she found in a seat...put it in HER locker..they went to search lockers and found that sh*t lol..shoulda dumped that joint in a rental locker then went it got it when leaving lol
 4 years ago '04        #7
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,903 | Props total: 224 224
I think most people woulda done the same thing...especially if they were at work when they found it, lol @ dude giving him only $60 tho..
 4 years ago '09        #8
Kontrast0 48 heat pts48
space
space
$25,835 | Props total: 506 506
I wouldve ditched the ipad and kept the money
 4 years ago '10        #9
Frasier 233 heat pts233
space
space
$16,371 | Props total: 1738 1738
But that honesty and kindness paid off for Patrick Morgan, who was honored in a recognition ceremony Wednesday, NBCMiami.com reported.

Wow
 4 years ago '05        #10
phantomnation 1510 heat pts1510
space
space
$3,533 | Props total: 2333 2333
....$60 bucks?....thats a damn shame....but if you're carrying anything over $10,000 on a plane you probably have to declare it with TSA or Custom Border Patrol...the service worker may have gotten caught up if he tried to keep it
 4 years ago '06        #11
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,060 | Props total: 2 2
 phantomnation said:
....$60 bucks?....thats a damn shame....but if you're carrying anything over $10,000 on a plane you probably have to declare it with TSA or Custom Border Patrol...the service worker may have gotten caught up if he tried to keep it
this. youre at work, theyre going to suspect that somebody at the job took that sh*t from the rip, its not like you just a random person whos going bounce and not be found

13k sounds good on face value, until you lose your job and get arrested
 4 years ago '11        #12
Tony Franks 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,203 | Props total: 454 454
He had to know the cameras were on him. There's no way I would have tried to take that.

fu*ked up that they only gave him $60. Maybe $600 would be decent for saving ur a.ss.
 01-10-2013, 06:45 PM         #13
choong 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Am I the only one who thinks this guy who lost the money was some form of drug dealer!? Who the fu*k carries 13k cash on them, if it legit!?!?
 4 years ago '07        #14
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,558 | Props total: 26 26
 wtr1906 said:
the cheap muthphucka gave him $60........

He turned in your ipad and $13k in cold hard cash and all you gave him was $60

Good feel good story but that part k!lled my mood, sorry
That's real. I would've gave him at least $1000. $60 though...
 4 years ago '04        #15
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,463 | Props total: 0 0
i wanna know more about the dumb motherfu*ker puttin 13 grand in his ipod case and then LEAVING IT SOMEWHERE
 4 years ago '12        #16
Letre316 
space
space
space
$85 | Props total: 19 19
he look like a darker Timmy D
 01-10-2013, 09:54 PM         #17
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ust minutes after Morgan alerted authorities about his discovery, the panicked iPad owner returned and gave Morgan $60 as a reward."

4 years ago '12        #18
Ro DB 1 heat pts
space
space
$355 | Props total: 0 0
dudes face when he saw the "reward"
 4 years ago '10        #19
t from the 617 
space
space
$2,344 | Props total: 781 781
woulda left the money and kept the cash no question.
 4 years ago '11        #20
GrindPOWER$ 344 heat pts344
space
space
$15,191 | Props total: 2603 2603
that happened in ft lauderdale airport in south Florida..but i think he return it because you know they got cameras in the airport and he runs the cleaning service so come on 13k or mess up your contract and future clientele but 60 bucks i don't know i would maybe tell homie i just found the ipad lol..truth be told its hard to give up 13k and dude just returned from Vegas who lost the money.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Trump Presidency has been predicted
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Ezekiel Elliott’s ex-girlfriend reportedly threatened to ruin him if he en..
140 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sh-t is getting spooky for Dr. Boyce Watkins!
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fine Ass lawyer chick
82 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jul 22 - Hillary Clinton Has Seizure During Interview and Plays It Off
158 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jul 22 - Wikileaks Exposes Massive Corruption Within DNC and Media
131 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jul 22 -Trump’s Nomination Is The First Time American Politics Has Left Me Tru..
77 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside People that use to beg you in highschool every time you pulled out som..
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy