Justin Timberlake "Untitled" (featuring Jay-Z)

most viewed right now
 140
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 105
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 95
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 kingkolby said:
Jon B was the og white black guy
I think these cats forgot about my boy Jon B
 5 years ago '12        #62
Edakid 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$157 | Props total: 19 19
 KiddMischief said:
Justin T. The original white black guy.





I fu*ks w. Robin Thicke too tho
Nah n*gga Jon B>>>> all the other white boys
 5 years ago '07        #63
dvdjamm 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$562 | Props total: 10 10

[pic - click to view]



more hits
 5 years ago '12        #64
MischiefTooReal 139 heat pts139
space
avatar space
space
$11,574 | Props total: 5030 5030
 kingkolby said:
Jon B was the og white black guy
 persuazion said:
I think these cats forgot about my boy Jon B
You're right, Jon B. definitely slipped my mind. But I always just considered him black.

 ballergenetics said:
Why you gotta be a "white/black guy" though ?
The stylish/cool white boys can't just be cool white boys. It's gotta be "white/ black. I don't give a fu*k, just sayin...
Idk, man it's just a funny term for white boys w. "swag" I guess. You get what I mean.
 5 years ago '06        #65
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,987 | Props total: 1454 1454
Timber land or lake?
 5 years ago '11        #66
Jett83 61 heat pts61
space
avatar space
space
$2,394 | Props total: 2830 2830
this is gonna be straight fire! the way JT now produces tracks aswell will make his work with Timbo even better i would imagine

Cant wait for that album...gonna be heat
 01-11-2013, 04:51 AM         #67
floacism  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
this dude overrated as fu*k...you f*ggot house n*ggas calling him the gawd or white black n*gga need to k!ll yourself

 ddash said:
fu*k JT

He wasn't black when them w**** people were after him due to the superbowl fiasco.That n*gga turned straight bi*chamade and threw Janet jackson under the bus.

fu*k him.

I fu*k with his music tho
Black people are so pathetic these days.

Only a white man can get away with some sh*t like that, and n*ggas come running back talking about 'more more!' Give a white boy some left over 1997 Ginuwine beats and these little black sambos go crazy. Ashamed seeing all this tap dancing.
 5 years ago '07        #68
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
avatar space
space
$42,394 | Props total: 55711 55711
 ddash said:
fu*k JT

He wasn't black when them w**** people were after him due to the superbowl fiasco.That n*gga turned straight bi*chamade and threw Janet jackson under the bus.

fu*k him.

I fu*k with his music tho
but, real shyt tho....
 5 years ago '08        #69
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 floacism said:
Black people are so pathetic these days.

Only a white man can get away with some sh*t like that, and n*ggas come running back talking about 'more more!' Give a white boy some left over 1997 Ginuwine beats and these little black sambos go crazy. Ashamed seeing all this tap dancing.
Really??? You mean like the white dude that married a 15 year old and videotaped himself pissing on a child and still gets love?? Oh wait....

Get the fu*k outta here, good music is good music and the sad truth is JT has a better chance of putting out a classic R&B album than most of the black singers out today.

n*ggas so quick to throw race into sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #70
sabret00the 
space
avatar space
space
$991 | Props total: 274 274
 esneffoelgnairt said:
all them hits

That's dope.
 5 years ago '06        #71
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
When Is JT gonna come out with d!ck in the box pt2 !


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #72
blackjewelz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 S.TEX said:



"I Think She Knows" >>>>>>>

that whole album was tough
This sh*t cold..when that beat breaks down & transitions into "I think she knows" >>>
Tim was in rare form on this album.
 5 years ago '11        #73
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 MonStar Music said:



[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #74
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 Menelek said:
When Is JT gonna come out with d!ck in the box pt2 !

The continuation....


[video - click to view]

 01-11-2013, 01:04 PM         #75
floacism  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 popsjenkins said:
Really??? You mean like the white dude that married a 15 year old and videotaped himself pissing on a child and still gets love?? Oh wait....

Get the fu*k outta here, good music is good music and the sad truth is JT has a better chance of putting out a classic R&B album than most of the black singers out today.

n*ggas so quick to throw race into sh*t
Justin is that you? You ran here quick to throw a black singer that no one was thinking about under the bus. Ain't Robert Kelly in his mid 40s now? He's not the contemporary artists I was referring to.

I'll stick to Maxwell, Miguel, Frank Ocean, Ne-Yo, etc.


Last edited by floacism; 01-11-2013 at 01:06 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #76
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$5,644 | Props total: 409 409
 ddash said:
fu*k JT

He wasn't black when them w**** people were after him due to the superbowl fiasco.That n*gga turned straight bi*chamade and threw Janet jackson under the bus.

fu*k him.

I fu*k with his music tho
I like his music, but I'm never gonna forget that sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #77
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$9,242 | Props total: 4541 4541
 popsjenkins said:
The continuation....


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #78
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23293 23293
meh, jay washed up and everybody that made jt's last album hot are 7 years older. If this sh*t is hot I'd be surprised
 5 years ago '10        #79
superstarrr 
space
space
space
$577 | Props total: 181 181
 floacism said:
Justin is that you? You ran here quick to throw a black singer that no one was thinking about under the bus. Ain't Robert Kelly in his mid 40s now? He's not the contemporary artists I was referring to.

I'll stick to Maxwell, Miguel, Frank Ocean, Ne-Yo, etc.
Maxwell is nearing his 40s too, the other 3 are good too (especially Ne-Yo with his ability to write for others) but they're not better than JT in any form imo
 5 years ago '12        #80
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
This might be of epic proportions
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 22
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy